Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Ive watched it, I ended up binge watching it all. It was good. Grizz is my favourite character he just seemed likeable unlike a lot of the boys on there

Reactions: 1
D

Deleted member 14542

Anyone watching (Netflix)?

American to teens are such little grown ups šŸ‘µšŸ‘“ Absolutely zero fucks given that their parents have disappeared.

I'm pretty hooked - up to episode 4.

Smca53

VIP Member
Its one of my favourite Netflix originals. I love the story lines and the characters. Becca, Grizz, Sam, Elle, Helena and Kelly are my favourites.
I need to know who the father of Becca's baby is. I think that its either one of the parents or Campbell or Harry.
Agree I want to know who the father is! It has to be a ā€˜badā€™ story attached to her pregnancy given the way sheā€™s acted about it.

Also lol at ā€œzero fucks givenā€ in the original post about their parents disappearing, so true

PĪ¹rĪ¹ĪŗĪ±

Its one of my favourite Netflix originals. I love the story lines and the characters. Becca, Grizz, Sam, Elle, Helena and Kelly are my favourites.
I need to know who the father of Becca's baby is. I think that its either one of the parents or Campbell or Harry.

same! even though it's a bit slow , i really expected it to have more action. We still aren't sure what caused the disapperance and I'm waiting for season 2.

GraceBrown