The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's really annoyed me tonight.... I struggle for getting my wee one watched for me to actually go to work. So I work weekends and evenings while dad's at home so we don't see each other or have date nights as much as they 2 do but I know for a fact I'm happier than her!
Selfish cow!

Reactions: 8
“He’s been warned if he doesn’t wear a helmet on his Segway it’s going back”

* video of him on Segway with no helmet *

Way to set rules/consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aimee greeting that she can’t go to London & the line “why could they not wait for me” just sums up her self entitlement! No wonder wee ginger chops is so whiny when she sees her mum act like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aimee greeting that she can’t go to London & the line “why could they not wait for me” just sums up her self entitlement! No wonder wee ginger chops is so whiny when she sees her mum act like this!
I laughed out loud when she said that! She’s so disillusioned.

She’s a mother of 3 kids, 2 dogs - oh no hang on,1 dog. And they are not her priority - she’s her number one priority 🤢.

I just don’t get why she thinks anyone would be interested in her filming herself moaning and saying she’s going to do things for weeks and the messy kids room…. Get a grip hen.

bleeping hell the Daily Record must not watch her stories. Completely inappropriate plugging of her IG. How can they promote someone like that? It’s not as if she does any competitions or charity work or in fact, any sort of work.

embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
Just having a quick mooch for the first time in weeks. Everyone on here saying how well turned out DD was for Aimees party 😩 I had to go and look! I honestly can’t. This is something 60 year old Rose would wear for the works xmas do 😭 Her and Aimee have the absolute worst fashion 😭

I’ve not been on Instagram for weeks, but it sounds like they are all still a bunch of fake idiots 🙃 What’s with Scabbie Abbie commenting all over DD’s post as well. Did they make up? No sign of her on SM’s Instagram. Maybe Kebabstar will reaveal the goss once she’s read this as we all know she does. Remember that time she threatened absolute mutiny on all of us Tattlers and we were all gonna be outed for saying that she’s boring as duck and has shite taste in men 🤣 Still rattling in my boots from that hen 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry to go on about this but does ddog have any medical training that I don't know about. It's giving me the fear thinking she's been on a 1 day course and is now going to be injecting people's faces. I've never had any tweakments so haven't looked into it too much but I always believed you needed some sort of medical degree x

Reactions: 6
Just having a quick mooch for the first time in weeks. Everyone on here saying how well turned out DD was for Aimees party 😩 I had to go and look! I honestly can’t. This is something 60 year old Rose would wear for the works xmas do 😭 Her and Aimee have the absolute worst fashion 😭

I’ve not been on Instagram for weeks, but it sounds like they are all still a bunch of fake idiots 🙃 What’s with Scabbie Abbie commenting all over DD’s post as well. Did they make up? No sign of her on SM’s Instagram. Maybe Kebabstar will reaveal the goss once she’s read this as we all know she does. Remember that time she threatened absolute mutiny on all of us Tattlers and we were all gonna be outed for saying that she’s boring as duck and has shite taste in men 🤣 Still rattling in my boots from that hen 🤣🤣
Its too early for me to find out you call AD Kebabstar 😫 bleeping brilliant.
Can't believe this is the first time I've seen DDUGs outfit. Definitely styled herself on a woman in her 60's, does nothing for her and neither does that bloody terrible tan filter she constantly uses. You'd think a woman who had/has a bloody wardrobe in her living room would use the extra storage for some decent clothes.

I'm sorry to go on about this but does ddog have any medical training that I don't know about. It's giving me the fear thinking she's been on a 1 day course and is now going to be injecting people's faces. I've never had any tweakments so haven't looked into it too much but I always believed you needed some sort of medical degree x
Sadly I don't think you NEED to have medical training but I do believe there was quite (at least where I am) a campaign a few years ago to get something passed where you had to have a medical qualification to do these type of treatments. Which I fully believe you should!! It's absolutely mental that she is going to be able to inject people, hopefully people don't just see that she has a qualification and actually do their research. Under the Skin on BBCiPlayer shows you exactly what can and does go wrong. If I ever had any fillers etc I would be going to a registered dentist who has done more than a weekend course and thinks that's enough training.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Its too early for me to find out you call AD Kebabstar 😫 bleeping brilliant.
Can't believe this is the first time I've seen DDUGs outfit. Definitely styled herself on a woman in her 60's, does nothing for her and neither does that bloody terrible tan filter she constantly uses. You'd think a woman who had/has a bloody wardrobe in her living room would use the extra storage for some decent clothes.

Sadly I don't think you NEED to have medical training but I do believe there was quite (at least where I am) a campaign a few years ago to get something passed where you had to have a medical qualification to do these type of treatments. Which I fully believe you should!! It's absolutely mental that she is going to be able to inject people, hopefully people don't just see that she has a qualification and actually do their research. Under the Skin on BBCiPlayer shows you exactly what can and does go wrong. If I ever had any fillers etc I would be going to a registered dentist who has done more than a weekend course and thinks that's enough training.
I am really shocked - I'll probably get some Botox when I need it and will make sure I do my research. I would never let anyone that wasn't medically trained in some way inject into my face!!

Reactions: 1
It’s one of those loopholes where the clinic (shop) needs to have someone prescribing the injectables who is medically qualified (that person doesn’t need to see the patient) but the person doing the injectables doesn’t need to be medically qualified. It’s pretty dangerous. I think I said on another thread, dentists are the way to go. Their anatomy of the face, muscles, nerves etc is the best. Bit pricier usually but it’s the sensible choice. I would not let a lash tech near me with a needle!

It’s one of those loopholes where the clinic (shop) needs to have someone prescribing the injectables who is medically qualified (that person doesn’t need to see the patient) but the person doing the injectables doesn’t need to be medically qualified. It’s pretty dangerous. I think I said on another thread, dentists are the way to go. Their anatomy of the face, muscles, nerves etc is the best. Bit pricier usually but it’s the sensible choice. I would not let a lash tech near me with a needle!
I would rather pay X10 more to get it done properly xx

Aimee “somehow I just ended up in my bed”
How could that have possibly happened 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe cause you had a morning out with your kids and decided you couldn’t be arsed with them anymore?!
What mother of 3 actually goes to their bed on a Saturday afternoon and just lets their kids run wild.. no wonder they are acting up when they’re out 🤦🏼‍♀️

Aimee “somehow I just ended up in my bed”
How could that have possibly happened 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe cause you had a morning out with your kids and decided you couldn’t be arsed with them anymore?!
What mother of 3 actually goes to their bed on a Saturday afternoon and just lets their kids run wild.. no wonder they are acting up when they’re out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Actually dont understand how she thinks thats normal🙈 she has 3 young kids and just decides to go back to bed i don't know any other parent that could or would ever do that. Even really ill today i lay on the couch to make sure my kids are ok and im there when they need me would never dream of randomly taking myself to bed and leaving the kids to fend for themselves 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her Santa visit cost a fiver apparently. Do you get a gift from hamleys included in that? Cause she’s certainly making out you do

Reactions: 4
Gifted visit to see Santa……wonder if she bothered to actually donate to the Glasgow Childrens Hospital Charity though 🤔

Reactions: 3
Gifted visit to see Santa……wonder if she bothered to actually donate to the Glasgow Childrens Hospital Charity though 🤔
But she lost her purse in the tit tip of a house and couldn't go shopping on black Friday...... 🙄🤔

• Wow
But she lost her purse in the tit tip of a house and couldn't go shopping on black Friday...... 🙄🤔
We all know that's absolute bull sh*t I couldn't tell u the last time I needed my purse to do any kind of shopping. All my cards are stored online or I can use PayPal and I have Google pay which I can use up to £100. That excuse was so last century!!

Reactions: 6
I actually think this is absolutely disgusting. This lazy fat bint gets gifted a trip to Santa, where the profits are supposed to go to children in need? How does giving a bundle of free gifts to these super spoilt children help real children in need at all? I would bet my absolute last pound that she didn’t make a donation either. She doesn’t even care about Charity. She has NEVER posted anything to help a good cause unless she has been gifted merchandise or a free bleeping breakfast (remember Asda’s stupid bleeping campaign) She is actually repulsive and so are St Enoch.

Alas, I truly believe in karma 😊

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I actually think this is absolutely disgusting. This lazy fat bint gets gifted a trip to Santa, where the profits are supposed to go to children in need? How does giving a bundle of free gifts to these super spoilt children help real children in need at all? I would bet my absolute last pound that she didn’t make a donation either. She doesn’t even care about Charity. She has NEVER posted anything to help a good cause unless she has been gifted merchandise or a free bleeping breakfast (remember Asda’s stupid bleeping campaign) She is actually repulsive and so are St Enoch.

Alas, I truly believe in karma 😊
Also looks like only the ‘influencer’ kids got gifts. Made to look like you go see Santa and get a gift when in fact you don’t. So what was the point in giving these gifts, they shouldn’t have and left it the way it will be for everyone. Of course if there were no gifts Shaimee wouldn’t have went I bet.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.