The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chicken cravings in the car, complete baby brain over Asda clothes range, and is it me, or do her stories seem more all over the place than normal? Does anyone seriously think she’ll wait to tell us until 12 weeks or will we all get some early hints?

That was the most rushed haul ever. Full of mistakes, no idea what she was talking about. Oh and of course she’s got Callies gifts!
Definitely think she's pregnant but I really hope for Kaiden's sake she proves us wrong..
He'll be treated like a parlour boy, cleaning and entertaining his siblings 😞

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry if this is bad but it makes me so sad if she really is pregnant. My best friend and her husband have been trying for a buba for 5 years and are facing infertility issues, they are moving house to be able to afford IVF. They are the nicest people you’d ever meet, so in love and my best friend was literally made to be a mummy.

I’ve cuddled her and wiped away more Times than I can count. And amy just pops wains out like they are commodities, who she will take away their privacy and use for content. She’s a terrible mum to the children she already has! This has really saddened me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is there funny vibes between Shamie and DDug? Usually they’re all over each other. Think DDug will not be pleased she was not more included while the Americans were here.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is there funny vibes between Shamie and DDug? Usually they’re all over each other. Think DDug will not be pleased she was not more included while the Americans were here.
Yeh I definitely thought she might be jealous of Aimee’s gushing over the American bestie. I noted how all her stories about Aimees party were about her “best friend”.

Reactions: 9
She’s a pure mess isn’t she. Can’t believe she paid for extensions and has literally never brushed them, styled them or even worn them down 🙈
Still no shoutouts to all the small business she supports begs from for all her birthday party stuff… she’s a bloody social media disaster!
Also whinging cos she has no childcare for London - surprised she isn’t taking Whiney Wonka and leaving the boys to look after themselves.
I honestly hope for the sake of mankind she isn’t pregnant🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
She’s honestly a selfish wee hole! Moaning about not having childcare to duck off to London to see another hole! How dare her husband have the audacity to go to work stopping her enjoying her life! She should be grateful she’s able to have childcare issues, Thousands of women who can’t have children would love to have that issue I’m sure 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I thought you couldn't do Botox in Scotland unless you were medically qualified. Surely it's not a 2 day course then she's up the road jagging people??

Reactions: 4
She’s honestly a selfish wee hole! Moaning about not having childcare to duck off to London to see another hole! How dare her husband have the audacity to go to work stopping her enjoying her life! She should be grateful she’s able to have childcare issues, Thousands of women who can’t have children would love to have that issue I’m sure 🤬🤬
Not like she hasn’t just dumped her boys on someone less than a wee ago while she was off with her new best pals 🙄

Reactions: 6
Thats what I thought..personally would only let a dentist do injectables on my face. They have a breadth of knowledge on the structure and anatomy of the face. How the hell is D-DAwg gonna cope with hematomas..she’s a bloody airhead! So much can go wrong with these procedures, it’s crazy that she thinks she can do it when people train for years to get a medical degree!

I thought you couldn't do Botox in Scotland unless you were medically qualified. Surely it's not a 2 day course then she's up the road jagging people??

Reactions: 5
She’s actually raging with life because she had to look after her own kids! That’s called being a mum.

Can’t remember the last time she was away… eh I’m pretty sure that was last week!

Reactions: 11
Ok I’m calling it. Someone is on the wind up. This girl cannot be real. It’s been a great gag for a few years but we’ve finally caught you out. NO-ONE can complain about not getting away when they don’t work and have days off every time their kids are at school and nursery.
NO-ONE could complain about the length of time an ambulance is taking to her to their ill kid (in a pandemic) because they could have slept instead.
NO-ONE fucks off on a hen do (the night before) and makes a weekend of it even though it’s her sons birthday.

NO-ONE spends 30 days opening gifts, spends £500 on a party dress then refuses to buy their kid a £40 dinosaur for his birthday and forgets about the other ones birthday.
NO-ONE claims the social work and the school said she was a great mum then claims they showed her copies of the complaint.
And NO-ONE would consider bringing another kid into this situation when they can’t even look after the ones they have.

Reactions: 24
I don't understand all this moving chat. She dropped hints about it here and there but then never actually confirmed the house was on the market etc. Just suddenly oh when we move...
She's once again missed and will no doubt go on to miss a trick. Could have made a song and dance about moving house with 3 young kids. How to organise their rooms for moving etc, tips and tricks. Whar they looked for in a new house and things like that. Aimee, if you're reading here, you should do thing. Since you know you're supposed to be a mummy blogger but all we see is you moaning about the kids

Reactions: 7
I thought all nursery kids got 9am to 3pm just like school. So what is she actually doing for those 6 hours every day she has free? She should be amazing at promoting small businesses in all the free time - instead we get 10 mins of her in her pyjamas talking about how exhausted she is 🤦‍♀️
Depend what you apply for, can choose 30hrs over year rather than term time, sure Callie is afternoons but spread over the year, my child is 2.5 days over 50 weeks as I work 3 days

Reactions: 1
Aimee moaning she can’t get childcare to go to London for the weekend! duck off Aimee, come back to me when you are worried you can’t get childcare TO GO TO WORK! Cry me a bleeping river. She is so far from reality

Reactions: 14
Yeah Aimee if you wanted a selfish, party girl lifestyle there is a little thing called CONTRACEPTION 😂😂😂

Aimee moaning she can’t get childcare to go to London for the weekend! duck off Aimee, come back to me when you are worried you can’t get childcare TO GO TO WORK! Cry me a bleeping river. She is so far from reality

Reactions: 7
What a selfish bleep. That is all 🙄😂 does she seriously listen to herself having a proper whinge and a moan she cant go to London for the weekend because her husband is working so many hours so she can be a lazy witch and not go out to work. I genuinely think she is so unhappy with her life thats the way it comes across to me she always seems to want more i dont think shes ever happy or content with what she has.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.