The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel sorry for caiden, he's the one that will be left raising it (them all) while aimee festers in her unwashed sequinned pit, binge watching Netflix

Reactions: 7
It’s like watching Marie Antoinette! ‘I had a party and I was SO exhausted by all that partying I just had to do NOTHING for a week and a half.’

Who finds it relatable to need a ten day recovery period from a party? All the normal mums are back to work and stuff within a day!

And she’s not even opened or thanked people for gifts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like watching Marie Antoinette! ‘I had a party and I was SO exhausted by all that partying I just had to do NOTHING for a week and a half.’

Who finds it relatable to need a ten day recovery period from a party? All the normal mums are back to work and stuff within a day!

And she’s not even opened or thanked people for gifts?!
She is a pure maggot. You just know that she has been lying festering in here kip since her mates went back to America. How can a whole day revolve around going for a Starbucks? Your a 30 year old mother of 3, not a 17 year old girl!
Imagine being her mate, going to her party and really putting effort into what you were buying her and then you find out that 10 days later she still can’t be bothered opening your gift!
I do think she’s the type who basks in the limelight of big events like her party, her wedding, her social mama events etc but when they are done and life returns to normal she goes on a mega downer instead of acting like a normal human and saying that was great but back to reality.

Reactions: 10
Know what, I can totally see why she doesn't work. Imagine the month of rest she would need to take off if she worked an 8/10 hour shift if she was that "exhausted" after a week fannying about with friends, having a party that other companies set up and then only taking one child away with her...
It shows she has no real life friends because she spends so much time trying to relive events like her wedding and now it'll be constant party throw backs along with missing when the "kiddies" *shudder* were wee and then she is all sad because currently her life is so empty

I thought all nursery kids got 9am to 3pm just like school. So what is she actually doing for those 6 hours every day she has free? She should be amazing at promoting small businesses in all the free time - instead we get 10 mins of her in her pyjamas talking about how exhausted she is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It shows she has no real life friends because she spends so much time trying to relive events like her wedding and now it'll be constant party throw backs along with missing when the "kiddies" *shudder* were wee and then she is all sad because currently her life is so empty
I couldn’t agree more with this, she’ll never ever be happy with her life or what she has as she’s always living in the past.
She’s openly said how much she cried about her wedding being over and missing when the kids were small. She’s wishing her life away constantly

I’ve said it before but imagine having 5 days a week all to yourself, no job & no kids. Not being old fashioned here (cos I love that I go to work & would only not if we were absolutely loaded & I could piss about all day doing good things) but your house would be immaculate, home cooked dinners every night and you would be super organised & on top of stuff like kids birthday parties, first days at school etc etc - unless you chose to lie in your kip like that big lazy sod. She makes me itchy cos she is a total grott bags.

I’ve said it before but imagine having 5 days a week all to yourself, no job & no kids. Not being old fashioned here (cos I love that I go to work & would only not if we were absolutely loaded & I could piss about all day doing good things) but your house would be immaculate, home cooked dinners every night and you would be super organised & on top of stuff like kids birthday parties, first days at school etc etc - unless you chose to lie in your kip like that big lazy sod. She makes me itchy cos she is a total grott bags.
She looks like she smells and her house smells, always got that vibe off her 🤢

Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping boring and then finally has something’s going on in her life - 30th EVeNt and the Teals over from America travelling Scotland….

But she shows duck all about it and then goes straight back to showing the kiddies messy rooms & her sparkly nails like anyone gives a duck.

Also when she bleeds on with her “sorry for being rubbish on stories” YAWN

• Haha
She’s hopeless isn’t she….
Search G12 and it’s G21 😂😂
Even I can see that from the label she’s posted.
You have ONE job Shaims. Try and get it right 🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally the difference between Hyndland and Royston if we’re going postcodes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s so bleeping boring and then finally has something’s going on in her life - 30th EVeNt and the Teals over from America travelling Scotland….

But she shows duck all about it and then goes straight back to showing the kiddies messy rooms & her sparkly nails like anyone gives a duck.

Also when she bleeds on with her “sorry for being rubbish on stories” YAWN
I did think this. She actually had cOnTeNt for once. Could have shown things tourist things to do to suit adults and a young child, things she had to keep them entertained at the party, even just sat down at the end of her day out and posted her videos and pictures she has taken through through day. But instead we got duck all throughout the day, some stories of them eating sweets in bed and a Mrs Teal take over.
How long had she been saying now that the social mama events would be back soon. Was her party her putting out the feelers for freebies.
Her kids are trying to speak to her and she's dismissing them for Instagram. We've all done it briefly here and there. But it's regular with her. And it's not even as it she can can she wants 10mins peace after working all day

Reactions: 2
She’s hopeless isn’t she….
Search G12 and it’s G21 😂😂
Even I can see that from the label she’s posted.
You have ONE job Shaims. Try and get it right 🤦🏻‍♀️

Literally the difference between Hyndland and Royston if we’re going postcodes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t think Aimee and her “ohmigoooness m d 20 20 is it?” Have ever ventured into the garngad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say she’s 100% percent pregnant. Tired, in bed, driven to parties she went to, no sign of a drink in her pics, her boobs look gigantic as well! Didn’t look hungover after her party.. suss to me!

Reactions: 5
I know this has been said before but why on earth does anyone gift her things?! That makeup she’s had for weeks, can’t tell us anything about it as she’s not used it yet - why bother then. Oh no it’s ok her sister has used it so she can tell us about it. Hang on her sister got completely different products so she can’t tell us. What a complete waste of time that whole thing was! Says she’ll use it all tomorrow. Here’s an idea, do that then tell us tomorrow not waffle tonight for no reason.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the Vieve stuff was gifted. Anyone could go to the pop up and I think she just went along and bought stuff. I doubt Jamie Genevieve would invite her to anything, scummy mummy’s are hardly her demographic 🤣 she’ll never have even heard of her but I can imagine Aimée trying to blag a freebie when she was in her chair 🙈

Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s 100% percent pregnant. Tired, in bed, driven to parties she went to, no sign of a drink in her pics, her boobs look gigantic as well! Didn’t look hungover after her party.. suss to me!
Chicken cravings in the car, complete baby brain over Asda clothes range, and is it me, or do her stories seem more all over the place than normal? Does anyone seriously think she’ll wait to tell us until 12 weeks or will we all get some early hints?

That was the most rushed haul ever. Full of mistakes, no idea what she was talking about. Oh and of course she’s got Callies gifts!

Last edited:
She already confirmed she was sober at her own party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.