• Shamie

Votes: 63 51.6%
  • Big angie

Votes: 58 47.5%
  • Maggie

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back Tricias ❤❤

As per no thread title suggestions so I mixed a few of the most liked posts

Since I'm halfway to being a social mama myself thought I'd recap the best maw tips we have learned from the clatty two.

Do not hang about with wummin who bath their kids ie abstar you just don't need that negativity in your life. Baths must only be took after ur child has pished oneself or the u are elbow deep in snotters

Your living room is your office whether ur a "beautician" or just a lazy influencer who works for a junkie. Don't bother cleaning it the piles of washing and dirt it will make it homely

Always be on the beg. From water to parties the less you pay for yourself the better. £45 for a dinosaur no chance the best you will get is a tit balloon display #gifted and an absent mother

A cold McDonald's will cure any childhood illness

Always favour nicola sturgeon I mean sorry callie. Least I know if I have a girl I need to buy a present everyday if I have a boy then its a fake strip and forgetting what time they get picked up at.

Tablecloths, tarpaulin and tents will double up as a lovely dress for your night out. Easy to remove for when u need to get your gunt/arse out on the gram in a moments notice

A manic look in your eye and a overdone brow is the secret to any selfie. The closer u can get the camera the better.

Special mention to @teagenie22 who sent the goon from Troon and the dilusional mermaid into hiding in spectacular fashion by admitting she had seen big Jim's little Jim. Sorry Maggie ul have to avoid the village Inn for a bit. Don't worry girls get shamie to fone the polis she's got them on speed dial

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fabulous work @Walnutss 👏

Aimee, the real question is have you ordered that book??? I bleeping doubt it because we’d know about it. Absolute weapon.

Again she’s asking people who want to save money…to spend money. She gets right on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fabulous work @Walnutss 👏

Aimee, the real question is have you ordered that book??? I bleeping doubt it because we’d know about it. Absolute weapon.

Again she’s asking people who want to save money…to spend money. She gets right on my nerves.
Be fair she saved £45 on that dinosaur 😂
A bloody book to save money, don't join an mlm that's my first tip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you need that book when you can pay the Thai Junkie £2000 to help you manifest everything you want in life 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also just a disclaimer… voted Shamiee as worst Mum but think they are as bad as each other 🥴

Reactions: 7
Also just a disclaimer… voted Shamiee as worst Mum but think they are as bad as each other 🥴
I voted ddog but each terrible in their own way. I love to be a fly on the wall when aimee is trying to get out in the morning

Reactions: 5
Voted ange just feel like she tops it slightly, especially getting that babies ears done think thats just cruel to be honest

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did aimee say she was too busy to do anything for her little boys birthday? She didn't take him to soft play or nothing????

Reactions: 3
Fabulous summary as always 😂

I voted big ang for feeding a baby cold, old McDonald’s for breakfast but really Shaimee is every bit as bad

Reactions: 3
Did aimee say she was too busy to do anything for her little boys birthday? She didn't take him to soft play or nothing????
Just callie this morning by the looks of it... Omg I can't stand that wee girl she gives into her she's created that monster

Reactions: 4
I voted Shaimee because DDUGs temporarily fallen off the face of the social media earth and I fully support that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I voted Shaimee cause I just can’t stop thinking about how she treats those little boys

Reactions: 6
So it’s princess Callies birthday next week… let’s see what this is like eh.

Oh fs she’s booked a 30th birthday party for herself and will be on later for “recommendations” AKA freebies. duck off Aimee.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well we will see if she has the time to do something for Callies birthday next week.

Reactions: 6
duck organising anything for your child’s birthday… get that 30th booked in doll!

Reactions: 15
If she makes a big song and dance about that wee girls birthday and pulls out all the stops I will be devestated for that wee boy!! About time her family stepped up and told her what’s what, refuse to believe it’s only us on here who notice the favouritism!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.