The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hah Coast have a dupe of the Nadine Merabi dress for £127 😂😂😂 so if anyone is considering buying her dress with the boys missing, just go on Coast and get one for less than half the money she wants and all the pieces will still be intact! View attachment 896224
I actually think Aimees dress is much nicer than this. Not that I would ever buy it as I’m slightly less rounded than Aimee but even I know what clothes suit my body.

Reactions: 1
I actually think Aimees dress is much nicer than this. Not that I would ever buy it as I’m slightly less rounded than Aimee but even I know what clothes suit my body.
I agree Aimees is nicer but I'd rather spend £127 on a dress which isn't as nice as the £500 cause I just couldn't justify that. I still think the coast one is lovely, just wish I could pull it off.

Anyone got any catchy thread titles?

Reactions: 2
I agree Aimees is nicer but I'd rather spend £127 on a dress which isn't as nice as the £500 cause I just couldn't justify that. I still think the coast one is lovely, just wish I could pull it off.

pregnancy will bring her so much joy, but only if it isn’t another boy… 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Same Aimee’s dress is nicer but it’s defo a wear once dress so I would never pay £500 for it, I’d go for a cheaper alternative! The fact bits have fallen off Aimee’s when it cost £500 isn’t great advertising for her flogging it!
her next Klarna payment for it must be due so she will be needing the money ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen her Santa's grotto photos, honestly if they have done a charity event where they only give actual presents to 'influencer' kids as part of a promo then it's so messed up. I was at a Santa's grotto this weekend and Santa, his elf's, me and everyone was in a mask. How come she's up close and personal with him and no one is wearing a mask? Can't say I even really agree with them but it's the rules so why are they flaunting that for influencers?! It just makes no sense. Basically advertising something that breaks all guidelines and only gives presents to rich, spoiled, whiney children when there are so many needy ones this year, especially with the cuts to benefits and rising food and fuel prices. The whole thing makes me sick. Rant over.

Reactions: 14

Lol’d out loud at catchy threads - thought of her party dress 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went to see Cinderella the other day. The Ugly Sisters were called Clatty Patty and Hairy Mary. Reminded me of another gruesome twosome 😂

• Haha
God I’m sorry I feel so bad but I just can’t stick that wee lassie!! She’s not cute, she needs a good wash. That’s me going to hell.

Reactions: 8
God I’m sorry I feel so bad but I just can’t stick that wee lassie!! She’s not cute, she needs a good wash. That’s me going to hell.
That constant grotty nose and filthy nails. She's in need of a Dettol bath. I can't believe her gran doesn't intervene, she must be mortified as she's so polished. Haven't been on insta for weeks, really busy time of year for me, you know, working, being a mum, dog and homeowner...

Reactions: 3
Not sure if you’re taking about wee whiny or ddogs wee sprog but I agree. They look exhausted, malnourished and in need of some vosene 😂

They all need a bath - Angelina and her 2 kids and Aimee & her tribe - they all look filthy, malnourished and unwell all the time. I know kids can be pasty white with their wee complexions but never seen kids like Aimee’s where they have actual full on bags under their eyes.

Honestly it boggles my mind how she has the front to stick this on without wearing a mask under the current circumstance. St Enoch centre should be fined for having this super spreader in!! Thank duck at least you can’t spread being a lazy witch or the whole world would be fucked 🤣

Attachments

F66E45C8-BCB9-42A9-8751-5E3DF7C92DCE.jpeg

No Aimee you don’t, but you grab it all by the horns when it’s offered to you for free don’t you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 898730
No Aimee you don’t, but you grab it all by the horns when it’s offered to you for free don’t you!!
She’s only saying all the tit she forgets to do in her totally organised state. Thank god for the idiots who do it for her instead for their free no advertising in return.
She’ll have all the gifted stuff online and spoken about in time for next Christmas.

Thread suggestion: the not so social mama as I can’t find a sitter for the brat, I don’t care about my boys and my dress is tat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.