The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also looks like only the ‘influencer’ kids got gifts. Made to look like you go see Santa and get a gift when in fact you don’t. So what was the point in giving these gifts, they shouldn’t have and left it the way it will be for everyone. Of course if there were no gifts Shaimee wouldn’t have went I bet.
This is absolutely horrifying. A charity who donates gifts to only influencers’ kids, I can’t even wrap my head around this 🤯

Reactions: 13
This is absolutely horrifying. A charity who donates gifts to only influencers’ kids, I can’t even wrap my head around this 🤯
Santa experiences that aren’t fully booked are hard to come by, so why a charity feels they have to promote one by gifting influencers kids free toys is completely shocking! I would be put off ever visiting Santa at St Enoch after viewing their stories!

Reactions: 11
Another total contradiction. She's so organised and likes everything in order but she can't show us her bedroom because it's a dumping ground. Well we all know hen 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m looking for a Santa experience for my kids and thought the Santa they visited looked pretty good.. I will NOT be going and paying for that now. Such a shame because knowing the money goes to charity makes it seem so much better than companies making mass profits from it but it’s complete false advertising. Aimee should have been clear that it was gifted and the toy isn’t normally included.

Or even better since it’s a charity event, donate the toys to the thousands of kids in the city who won’t get much at Christmas, teach your kids a valuable lesson and they might be less spoilt.

Would have been the perfect time to educate some of her followers and share something like Glasgow’s spirit of Christmas.

Who am I kidding, she needs educated herself!

I’m looking for a Santa experience for my kids and thought the Santa they visited looked pretty good.. I will NOT be going and paying for that now. Such a shame because knowing the money goes to charity makes it seem so much better than companies making mass profits from it but it’s complete false advertising. Aimee should have been clear that it was gifted and the toy isn’t normally included.

Or even better since it’s a charity event, donate the toys to the thousands of kids in the city who won’t get much at Christmas, teach your kids a valuable lesson and they might be less spoilt.

Would have been the perfect time to educate some of her followers and share something like Glasgow’s spirit of Christmas.

Who am I kidding, she needs educated herself!
She would never dream of doing anything like that, she seriously lives in a bubble.
I’m totally convinced that these companies simply look at her following and gift her stuff because if they were to actually look at the ‘ad’s’ she does they would see how awful they are & gift her nothing. She just tells you about what Callie thought but nothing about what you get, how to book, how long the experience was - nothing!
also Not sure where you live but the Santa at Crieff Hydro is great, they have reindeer and the elves put on a little show getting all the kids involved …you Will find all the details on their website (not an ad!) 🎅🏽

Reactions: 6
She would never dream of doing anything like that, she seriously lives in a bubble.
I’m totally convinced that these companies simply look at her following and gift her stuff because if they were to actually look at the ‘ad’s’ she does they would see how awful they are & gift her nothing. She just tells you about what Callie thought but nothing about what you get, how to book, how long the experience was - nothing!
also Not sure where you live but the Santa at Crieff Hydro is great, they have reindeer and the elves put on a little show getting all the kids involved …you Will find all the details on their website (not an ad!) 🎅🏽
That’s exactly it, we get a whinging Callie telling us what she thought and that’s it. No details that would actually be helpful to families.

Thanks, I’ll check out Crieff hydro.. hopefully there’s availability.
I’ve been so busy and not booked one yet when I’m normally sooo organised, oh my gooness 🙄😂.

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly it, we get a whinging Callie telling us what she thought and that’s it. No details that would actually be helpful to families.

I’ve been so busy and not booked one yet when I’m normally sooo organised, oh my gooness 🙄😂.
You know what, even if you can’t get one booked don’t stress - kids will have a ball at Xmas anyway & you can do other special things for them ❤

Reactions: 5
I agree with you 💯 ..it’s terrifying!! I know of a few girls in Glasgow without medical training doing very cheap Botox and fillers and botching people left, right and centre. D-dug thinks you can just go a one day training course and be confident to map out a whole face and stick needles in..even dentists take years to get really good at Botox/fillers..the arrogance of her is unbelievable! She wouldn’t have a clue what to do in an emergency situation! Puts on her scrubs and think she looks the part..I watched that bbc programme about these courses too and the lady taking it had about 1 brain cell! The models getting needles in their face were bleeding and bruised as the participants struggled to get the right angle to avoid blood vessels! Something needs to be done about this industry!!

I'm sorry to go on about this but does ddog have any medical training that I don't know about. It's giving me the fear thinking she's been on a 1 day course and is now going to be injecting people's faces. I've never had any tweakments so haven't looked into it too much but I always believed you needed some sort of medical degree x

Reactions: 7
It’s almost time for thread #13 for everyone’s least favourite Glasgow scummy mummy! Who’d have thought?!!!

suggestions below and we’ll go with the one with the most likes!

I can’t believe the woman has done about 20 stories trying to punt her dress for £300 then talking about doing a raffle as if people are desperate to get their hands on it 😂😂

• Haha
I can’t believe the woman has done about 20 stories trying to punt her dress for £300 then talking about doing a raffle as if people are desperate to get their hands on it 😂😂
Especially when she posted a story that DDUG had a part of it.
Aye I’ll pay £300 for yer dress that has bits missing all over it hen. No wonder she’s offering it for £10 a go 😂😂

• Haha
Especially when she posted a story that DDUG had a part of it.
Aye I’ll pay £300 for yer dress that has bits missing all over it hen. No wonder she’s offering it for £10 a go 😂😂
I hope nobody buys a ticket! She deserves to be stuck with that dress after refusing to buy her kid a £40 dinosaur for his birthday when that was all he bloody wanted.

Reactions: 8
Don’t know why she’s turned into a buy & sell page either when she can’t even be bothered to reply to all the messages (🤥)

Put it on eBay or Depop ffs

Reactions: 4

Goulding’s at Clyde valley have also released more dates too xxx

Reactions: 2
Hah Coast have a dupe of the Nadine Merabi dress for £127 😂😂😂 so if anyone is considering buying her dress with the boys missing, just go on Coast and get one for less than half the money she wants and all the pieces will still be intact!
38FCB067-974A-48D8-9192-14EDB95AA1EB.jpeg

£10 a ticket 😂 not a chance hen, who the duck would want a dress with bits missing, she's at it coz she put up the story of selling it and probably no one commented, now she feels like a fanny and is trying to be relatable with a raffle.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.