The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Jess's mum Jack's to ? So most likely if he got a car it would be from his mum not his brother in law ? But then again we don't know if Jack got any money from his dad dying but I imagine if he did he would get when he's older ?

Reactions: 1
Why does Nick have to publish his shopping list of everything?
His most precious moments of everything?
He will be telling us how often he has a Barclays next
Nothing is scared with this guy

Reactions: 4
Isn't Jess's mum Jack's to ? So most likely if he got a car it would be from his mum not his brother in law ? But then again we don't know if Jack got any money from his dad dying but I imagine if he did he would get when he's older ?

Jack's dad is alive and kicking he won't stay with him because he made him get up and work he is Jess is his sister. He is just a parasite like the rest of that lot of scammers

just a parasite

Reactions: 5
Oh right was it Jack's mum that died then not dad as I'm sure one of his parents died ?

Reactions: 3
Frittering the money away, won't be long before he's one tenner away from joining squid game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He most likely will Mr beast posted a tiktok asking for 10 mil likes and he would do a real life squid game and he got over that. Watch smithy join in 😆

Facebook oh you so deserve it. The Smith family warriors are really fucked up. 🙄

Pffft !!!

They must of won something on the lottery or come into some kind of inheritance. There’s no way surely his social media income could sustain what they have been spending lately. Just 5 months ago he couldn’t pay for a windscreen
Yes the gofundme was substantial but that has to be gobbled up on the recent purchases, as they have been spend spend spend ever since.

Reactions: 5
Pffft !!!

They must of won something on the lottery or come into some kind of inheritance. There’s no way surely his social media income could sustain what they have been spending lately. Just 5 months ago he couldn’t pay for a windscreen
Yes the gofundme was substantial but that has to be gobbled up on the recent purchases, as they have been spend spend spend ever since.
Go fund me I think there's a few 3 million followers all give a pound each. Some people gave 5 / 6 grand remember

I have always said a lot more than 50 Grand was donated, people were totally sucked into the none existing tears it was a huge stunt from start to now, and it worked so you warriors have been had but you deserve it.

Reactions: 7
I'm not a violent man, but everytime I see his dumb face, I fill with rage and want to lash out.
Personally I think the car is a wind up.

Sara's good morning is like a mating call, come and get me Nick I'm all fresh and I've Yardley Talc on me bits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He needs a right beating. Wouldn't suprit me if he had something to do with the the fire. As much as I can't stand nick Smith if I was him I would throw him out

Surprise

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.