The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Andy wally person is slating don'tholdback for saying what we're all thinking!! He thinks that the smithy family was ok because the no seat belt in the car incident was only 24 seconds long ....ummm it makes 1 second for an accident!! As his wife was in the back trying to comfort his newborn baby and looking stressed he should have ended the live, pulled over and let jess sort the baby out!! Honestly He needs reporting!
He is consumed with jealousy because DHB is getting loads of views and he is not people are fed up of the little squirt.

Reactions: 9
Spraying Jess with that disgusting pool water and wetting all her phone. He’s a bleeping childish, vile, idiot.

Reactions: 5
I see his diet lasted less than his tik tok absence 🙄 On the plus side he's struggling to hit 4k likes and only a few hundred comments off over 800k followers 🤏🤣🤣

We need a new thread, who can start one?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t I mow how you do threads but we are four pages over now so definitely need a new thread

The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and nicks running out of money .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t I mow how you do threads but we are four pages over now so definitely need a new thread

The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and nicks running out of money .
Brilliant go with that sounds great

Reactions: 6
I was cringing of him on the video on tiktok. Proper flashing of his mercb cap

Reactions: 3
curiouser and curiouser
We get kebabs from Aspendos in Dymchurch (seaside) on a day trip I wonder if that belongs to the same family

oh that got took down pretty fast

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Screen shots of Friends stolen car been published might get taken down fast too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.