The Small Changes Support Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been spring cleaning and shocked at the sheer number of impulse purchases I’ve made over the years. I’ve not been throwing things away unless they’re damaged but figure I don’t need to buy clothes for any season for the next hundred years! I have four boxes of converse/vans on top of the ones I wear, and lots of other brand new shoes/boots. I have an asos order coming (just sports socks and beauty items) then after that the app is getting deleted. I’m clearing my BNPLs and only buying certain things when I run out. For years I’ve bought multiples of things in different colours etc. I have the same style polka blouse in 5 colours 🫣 Along with the clothes that made the cut (remain hung up on four racks) I have the equivalent of 15 storage boxes and two vac bags of those that are put away. I need to remember how annoying it is to sort my wardrobe, that is enough of a deterrent!

Been feeling a bit out of sorts and I’ve had a lot on recently. So today my plan is to eat healthier, take probiotics and drink more water. I’ve been eating so much sugar and carbs and my body is bloated and heavy from it. I’m documenting it here so I actually do something about it 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7