The Secrets She Keeps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh excited to find there’s a second series! 2 episodes in and I’m intrigued! Lady Edith from Downton is so creepy in this, almost can’t watch some scenes.

Just finished the second series, it got a bit ridiculous as it went on.

I just can’t believe they would put Megan in the same prison as Agatha and that the baby wouldn’t have a guard?

Reactions: 8
Just finished the second series, it got a bit ridiculous as it went on.

I just can’t believe they would put Megan in the same prison as Agatha and that the baby wouldn’t have a guard?
I thought the same! And I knew who the podcast girl was going to be before she said!

Reactions: 8
I'm half way through the second series. I wasn't going to bother watching but then I noticed they'd cast Todd Lasance in it so ... :love:

I'm confused by the older kids in it, they always seem to be in the way/being sent to their rooms!

I have read the book, and considering it's by one of my favourite crime authors I didn't remember the plot at all.

I'm watching series 2, on second episode and have no idea what's going on, is it worth sticking with it?

I'm watching series 2, on second episode and have no idea what's going on, is it worth sticking with it?
I'm just about to watch 2nd to last episode of series 2! Definitely stick with it

Reactions: 1
I ended up mostly enjoying the second series of 'the secret she keeps' as it had way more going for it than I was expecting!
Wildly far fetched ending though!

Reactions: 1