Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Glad there’s a thread for her.... I find her really annoying 😂 I unfollowed a while ago because she was just irritating, patronising and that accent did my head in!

Reactions: 5

italian30

The secret cleaner is just as bad as sister pledge and dazzling cleaning. Find her extremely patronizing

Reactions: 4

MrsBeardy

is she know longer all besties mates with the awful Dazlin? And her bog cleaning mate, sister pledge?
Sister Pledge shared something from the SC the other week but there hasn’t been a peep from Babs about her in AGES.
I have just started to follow her, I thought she was an actual cleaner? Not that I need another insta cleaner to follow but yano! Although her decor is not to my taste I hung around for her reno tips.

So what was her account before she moved house? Is she not a cleaner? What job does she do? Sorry for all the questions, I am confused 😂
No she had a secret cleaner that her husband never knew about which is where the name came from.

Her account was kinda cleaning focused, then she wrote a book then she disappeared for a bit and then she came back all about home reno. Not sure what her job is but think it’s something sciencey- when she used to do science club and share about how cleaning products work etc., I’m sure she said that her degree is science related and her job is too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

MrsBeardy

The bathroom isn’t to my taste but can see how it would appeal to some. What I don’t understand is the kitchen. Why go to all that effort painting and whatever else she did when she intends to redo the kitchen at some point? Surely a good clean would have done the job until such times that they’re in a position to replace it?
That chalk paint is fairly expensive, especially when you need to do 40000 coats. Just seems like a bit of a waste.
I totally get how expensive renovating a property is so not judging the fact that they can’t just get it all done at once, but why spunk money on paint and fablon unnecessarily?
Strange.

Lenalulu

The secret cleaner is just as bad as sister pledge and dazzling cleaning. Find her extremely patronizing
Yessssss omg she boils my piss. I don't think she could be any more condescending if she tried. Why doesn't she just bugger off to America with her clear obsession. That accent to, I CAN NOT.

• Haha

Siofra

I don’t really understand the set up. Her husband should really go find work. Their kids aren’t all that young any more, so would cope. It must be hard for her to carry the whole financial burden of a new house, renovation etc

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise her husband didn’t work! Even worse that she suggested that all the cleaning had to be done by her (I think both partners should pitch in with housework but it easier for the person who is home most of the time to do more -especially if not working).

Reactions: 2

MrsBeardy

She’s changed her insta handle now but omg her husband sounds a bit of a dick? She couldn’t keep up with the cleaning but he didn’t want them to get a cleaner... no mention of him helping out. She had to get a “secret” cleaner.
I was surprised by this. It seems he’s a SAHD and definitely did a lot in the flat before they moved and he’s now obviously doing a lot of the work on the new house himself.
If I was in a position to afford a cleaner and wanted one, I can’t see how my husband’s opinion would come in to It.

Ellen77

I don’t follow religiously but she has some bizarre ideas, each to their own but that bathroom is way too much for me.

MrsBeardy

I took from the post about the cleaner that her husband worked at that point.

I first followed her when she was in the flat and don’t know why but was under the impression that they weren’t long back from USA at that point. She’s also said that they’ve renovated a property before, so it could well be that that’s his ‘job‘.

She can be annoying, preachy and a bit of a pain at times but her reno content has been quite good ( dodgy kitchen aside).

Badaboom

VIP Member
She’s changed her insta handle now but omg her husband sounds a bit of a dick? She couldn’t keep up with the cleaning but he didn’t want them to get a cleaner... no mention of him helping out. She had to get a “secret” cleaner.
I have just started to follow her, I thought she was an actual cleaner? Not that I need another insta cleaner to follow but yano! Although her decor is not to my taste I hung around for her reno tips.

So what was her account before she moved house? Is she not a cleaner? What job does she do? Sorry for all the questions, I am confused 😂

Reactions: 1

Debarkle

Chatty Member

Reactions: 1

Maggie28

VIP Member
Why on earth did she paint the fridges?
is she know longer all besties mates with the awful Dazlin? And her bog cleaning mate, sister pledge?

YouKay

Chatty Member
Yeah i thought that too. What an a*** hole.