The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1633718681866.png
1633718719003.png

Kim needs to know the difference between a plant based diet and veganism.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I really struggle to find anything likeable or endearing about Kim. She is such a crass, horrible individual. Anyone that boasts about having money clearly has absolutely no class.

Fox fur! Seriously this is a new low for this confused animal lover. Why am I shocked when she pays for animal tested aesthetic products to be injected into her face, wears leather and now wearing fur wtf

View attachment 800821View attachment 800823

Kim needs to know the difference between a plant based diet and veganism.
I would say a majority of the population- meat eaters or not - would never dream of wearing fur. That’s what makes it 1000 percent more disgusting that she, of all people, is! She has really outdone herself this time. I hope ALL her followers eventually see her for the massive hypocrite she is.

Reactions: 6
wow, I am speechless. and her programs are still being recommended a lot in a vegan fitness group on fb, this is so infuriating.

God she really needs to give it a rest with her memes - we get it, you’re anti-establishment, anti vacc, anti-whatever the next trend to jump on that shows you’re far more superior than all of us ‘sheep’ are. I honestly can’t roll my eyes further. Imagine having to actually listen to her on a daily basis 😰 how exhausting must it be to constantly feel like you’ve got a point to prove

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Memes are for kids, people with no opinions of their own, and people that have had a few drinks - just my opinion - do I need a meme for this??? lololol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She honestly looks like such a knob when she does her posing in front of a mirror and posts it on Instagram. The poor son who goes to school knowing all his peers have seen, or will see at some stage, his mum in her knickers. She looks like a beast. Far too much bulk.

Reactions: 1
She honestly looks like such a knob when she does her posing in front of a mirror and posts it on Instagram. The poor son who goes to school knowing all his peers have seen, or will see at some stage, his mum in her knickers. She looks like a beast. Far too much bulk.
Her physique is not for me & my training is pretty much the same as hers but my form is better 😅 i do not have that much muscle not because i "don't know what im doing" as kim would say to me 🙄 its because i don't want to look masculine & tbh I'm willing to bet she's on some sort of steriod because women find it very hard to build that amount of muscle with just food & heavy lifting🤷🏻‍♀️ & especially in your 40s

she home schools thankfully as I know how cruel young boys could be to him. Each to their own but I do find it very bulky. What I don't get is that she is promoting a butt camp but she doesn't show her butt off? She keep using pictures from April 2018? Shes clearly not due her butt treatment this month at the Clinic.

I see she's jumping on the menopause bandwagon & making money off vulnerable women.... Sorry kim but training & nutrition is the same for all women it just means we have to work a little bit harder... Coming from someone who's had surgical menopause age 39...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.