The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like she can't let the kid have something just for herself. Its all about Kim and she has to mention her horse is for intermediate eventing, she was an amazing horse woman etc etc
Give it a bleeping rest. Just champion your child, get a horse and go riding with her but ffs stop making it all about you.

Reactions: 2
I laugh at the 'I was a professional eventer / show jumper etc' lol. Were you really Kim?? lol. Correct me if I'm wrong here but the eventing Ireland records don't tally with your claims. You are not even on the SJI records. Before this she said she was semi-professional. What even is a semi professional eventer / Showjumper?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sh
I laugh at the 'I was a professional eventer / show jumper etc' lol. Were you really Kim?? lol. Correct me if I'm wrong here but the eventing Ireland records don't tally with your claims. You are not even on the SJI records. Before this she said she was semi-professional. What even is a semi professional eventer / Showjumper?
She's so full of 💩 & that long platt she puts her hair in 🙈 you're not 12

• Haha
My god she is one entitled b*#@h. Horses are for the rich. 🤬 I really cannot stand that sort of trait in a person. It's ugly.

She shared this 🙄
Good god. Does she even live in the real world. I have friends from horsey backgrounds and some are very wealthy and some struggle to make ends meet. Owning a horse is not a sign of wealth its a sign of a passion for horses and the sport. I so hate the crass display of wealth she continually pushes down her followers throats. Imagine if you had bought one of her 'programs' but to do so you had to sacrifice other luxuries or indeed necessities in order to do so. Now thats their choice of course, but to see her bum and blow about her riches (which come from these people) is truly basic and very very low level behaviour.

This is weird, I didnt think anything of it until you said but I know exactly what you’re talking about. I also noticed that she shared that message from her assistant on Insta stories on Sunday, but then deleted them…they were in the middle of all her other stories originally and then vanished?!
Found a website that shows old stories...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression that Vegans choose not to support animal exploitation in any form and so avoid visiting zoos or aquariums, or taking part in dog or horse racing. ... It makes sense that vegans would wish to avoid horse racing, given that the majority of them have taken up the lifestyle because they wish to avoid pain and suffering to animals.

Reactions: 3
I was under the impression that Vegans choose not to support animal exploitation in any form and so avoid visiting zoos or aquariums, or taking part in dog or horse racing. ... It makes sense that vegans would wish to avoid horse racing, given that the majority of them have taken up the lifestyle because they wish to avoid pain and suffering to animals.
She’s only a vegan when it suits her and when anyone questions it she responds with the phrase “ I’m a plant based vegan” she won’t eat the animal but she’s happy to wear it on her feet on carry it around in the shape of a bag

• Wow
came here to say this! I’m not a vegan, but an animal lover and there’s no way I’d go to or even watch horse/dog racing

Is she wearing fur? That's identical to my aunties Max Mara poncho which sadly has real fur on it.

• Wow
Hipef
Is she wearing fur? That's identical to my aunties Max Mara poncho which sadly has real fur on it.
Hopefully it's fake as it would match her perfectly.... As fake as they come & I'm guessing she's living a life of "all fur coat & no knickers" a quote my mother used to say about folk who flaunt material things but haven't a pot to p**s in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am actually disgusted at her. It is fox fur! So she can’t even argue that it is a by-product. I’m not vegan or vegetarian but I would NEVER wear fur. This is actually a new low if that is possible. Vile woman.
I’m not a bit surprised if it’s real fur. But sure she’s plastic and fake about every single part of her life, her ‘veganism’ is bullshit too and only when it suits her. I genuinely hope she sees this (her team 🤣🤣) and realises how she’s fucked up. Any genuine vegan customers won’t look her way again.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.