The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post about her daughter was disgusting and totally inappropriate. Why she felt the need to post it is beyond me 🙈 I honestly think she has mental health issues, some sort of personality disorder or bi polar maybe. No decent mother would post that about their 11/12 year old daughter

Reactions: 1
Her latest meme on her story about "your daughter" is disturbing & gross 😩
It’s absolutely disgusting. It would be disgusting enough but made worse by the fact she has a young daughter who follows her account. How do you explain that if she asks what it means? As someone else said this poor child only has this vile narcissistic woman as her role model who got knocked up within 2 weeks of meeting her now husband.

I wonder if she wants to buy Hampton House or will it be like that unit she "bought" which wasn't up for sale and was actually rented.
Its undergoing a big refurb and its up for 1.5million.
I cant see that being her kind of house.

• Haha
She goes on about being rich but it’s fair to say that’s pretty localised rich. £1.5m is cheap as hell for a house that size in the areas rich people live. My own basic house cost more than half that 😭

She said her house is "a knockdown job" and she was in the process of "designing a new one" then out looking at new houses but in the mean time getting a new bathroom inna house that's falling down around her....i can't keep up like which is it 😂

Reactions: 6
She said her house is "a knockdown job" and she was in the process of "designing a new one" then out looking at new houses but in the mean time getting a new bathroom inna house that's falling down around her....i can't keep up like which is it 😂
It’s a bit like how she was going to Spain to interview for Spanish staff and to prepare for the launch in Spanish. Turned out no work, just a holiday which is great, just don’t lie! Any of us can go on holiday, perhaps she was just trying to sound important. In order to be a good liar you need a good memory. It’s all a bit manic, like all those stories and memes yesterday. It was like a psychotic episode.

Reactions: 6
Yes, why would you put a new bathroom in a house that is a ‘knockdown’ job? Anyway, you would be stupid to knock her house down as it is an old house with history. That other house she is looking at is grossly overpriced and has been in the market for ages. It’s crammed in amongst another development. Truth be told, she just likes the price tag. I also don’t believe she has millions. She is an over-exaggerator. Yes she has brought in over a million DOLLARS through her business, but exchange that to pounds, take away tax, her prize funds and her other massive business expenses and she probably is only left with a much smaller percentage. Our business easily brings in over a million a year - but we are not millionaires! A huge amount of expense comes with that!!!

Reactions: 5
Yes, why would you put a new bathroom in a house that is a ‘knockdown’ job? Anyway, you would be stupid to knock her house down as it is an old house with history. That other house she is looking at is grossly overpriced and has been in the market for ages. It’s crammed in amongst another development. Truth be told, she just likes the price tag. I also don’t believe she has millions. She is an over-exaggerator. Yes she has brought in over a million DOLLARS through her business, but exchange that to pounds, take away tax, her prize funds and her other massive business expenses and she probably is only left with a much smaller percentage. Our business easily brings in over a million a year - but we are not millionaires! A huge amount of expense comes with that!!!
Credits cards maxed out with Chanel 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she not post after holiday she is not dieting or shredding ?? Didn’t want to feel guilty blah blah blah
She put up that she is shredding for a photoshoot
Jesus all mightly
Woman can’t make her mind up

• Haha
Did she not post after holiday she is not dieting or shredding ?? Didn’t want to feel guilty blah blah blah
She put up that she is shredding for a photoshoot
Jesus all mightly
Woman can’t make her mind up
Woman can’t tell the truth and can’t remember the lies she has spun!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oops i think we hit a nerve 😜 poor kim has had to address the whole knocking down, building, renovation thing & of course her many millions she does or doesn't have 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she pretends she is addressing questions from her fans rather than responding to our posts on Tattle 🤣 we all know she reads Tattle daily!

• Haha
I don’t get this whole living in a wreck thing. If the site is worth a fortune but you don’t want to touch the house why not invest in getting planning permission for the site to be redeveloped and sell it as a development opportunity?

I get that she likes the area but there are plenty of beautiful, big houses in Holywood which are also convenient to city centre and the airport. It’s not like she has to worry about changing schools or anything. She seems to spend a lot of time at home so it confuses me why she doesn’t want to live in a comfortable house. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t get this whole living in a wreck thing. If the site is worth a fortune but you don’t want to touch the house why not invest in getting planning permission for the site to be redeveloped and sell it as a development opportunity?

I get that she likes the area but there are plenty of beautiful, big houses in Holywood which are also convenient to city centre and the airport. It’s not like she has to worry about changing schools or anything. She seems to spend a lot of time at home so it confuses me why she doesn’t want to live in a comfortable house. 🤷🏻‍♀️
If that whole apparently overpriced house was up for £1.5m how can the land her house sits on be worth “an absolute fortune”? Again I don’t think we share the same definition of fortune as Kim 😂

I should add I think the House is fine, perfectly nice if a bit plain and dull. I’ve always assumed they're just not into houses or interior design, which fitted with the whole wannabe hippy boho homeschool co-sleeping rainbow school cult thing she had going on.

Not so instagramable though i guess. Times have changed lol, we can see inside the Crusties houses now

• Haha
Always amuses me how she says she “homeschools” her kids yet previously she said she is a “radical unschooler”, which is it?! It’s clear no part of her day is spent teaching her kids anything. Her kids had to ask to learn to read and the eldest one asked to go to school.

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity I took a screenshot to see how many followers she lost when she had the rants about the vaccines and the lie about the protestors in Belfast I forgot taking it and was going through my photos today and since July 25, she has lost just under 3,000 followers it's great to see so many people are sick of her like us 😁

Out of curiosity I took a screenshot to see how many followers she lost when she had the rants about the vaccines and the lie about the protestors in Belfast I forgot taking it and was going through my photos today and since July 25, she has lost just under 3,000 followers it's great to see so many people are sick of her like us 😁
Forgot to attach the screenshot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The lady doth protest too much!! Oh come on Kim, the only reason you have spent 10 mins trying to convince everyone what a wonderful house / plot / life etc you have is because you knew us Tatlers have raised some very valid points about the bathroom renovation, whether you are buying the over priced mansion and what you are doing with your wreck of a house.

While you are answering our questions - do you home school or unschool your kids? Also, you told us that your eldest recently entered mainstream education? If so, that’s not home schooling. So what is it?

It’s lovely to hear you are so successful Kim, usually successful people don’t feel the need to share that though, so maybe you are trying to convince yourself?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.