The sculpted vegan/ Kim constable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see a thread about her!
I’m weirdly fascinated. She’s a real opportunist narcissist: she was all about sleeping with all her 4/5 children in one huge bed when attachment parenting was a thing, all about radical unschooling when that was controversial, anything for attention.
She’s also apparently the Irish leader of NXIVM, although not sure I believe that. She’s wishes , I reckon.

Anyway her main insta page is the sculpted vegan, where she seems to be a vegan body builder and sells very expensive courses for people to look like her

anyone follow? Any tea from NI tattlers?

Reactions: 2
I’m weirdly fascinated. She’s a real opportunist narcissist: she was all about sleeping with all her 4/5 children in one huge bed when attachment parenting was a thing, all about radical unschooling when that was controversial, anything for attention.
She’s also apparently the Irish leader of NXIVM, although not sure I believe that. She’s wishes , I reckon.

Anyway her main insta page is the sculpted vegan, where she seems to be a vegan body builder and sells very expensive courses for people to look like her

The NXIVM story is a weird one. But she is friends with Ali Mac (ex smallville).

Oh dear lord, I have been waiting for someone else to start discussing the sculpted vegan. She is the strangest character I’ve ever come across - there’s actually something so sinister about her. If you look up all her previous attempts at money making and fame grabbing it’s a totally bizarre. And even this sculpted vegan thing just came out nowhere - she talks about it like it’s her own business but there’s no way. I imagine she sold her soul to some American company. As for the Alison Mack stuff - she previously had posted picture of herself with her visiting Belfast and said they were best friends, until obviously Alison was arrested for people trafficking. If you look at macks insta the pictures are still there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She is fascinating in the way a car crash attracts looks!!! She is interesting because she’s one big mess. Jumping from one business venture to the next. Best friends with everyone and anyone who will give her the time of day!!
She is very lucky she met and married a man with money as I don’t know how she makes any money - all in dollars too- from selling her programmes. She’s very obviously on steroids and this is why she looks like she does.
She wasn’t always a vegan either - just something that’s in vogue at the moment.
She apparently makes millions - load of sh*t. As for homeschooling - she has apparently a cook, a cleaner, staff, a teacher and a maid - she is either at gym or drinking or on insta. I would love to know when she actually home schools her kids. They are allowed free reign to do as they please - which is gonna be a great set up for them when they reach adulthood!!!
She is very insecure - always getting Botox and fillers, fake eyelashes fake hair fake nails and make up tattooed on. Looking back at old photos she has become a plastic fantastic version of herself.
She has an opinion on everything. And is an expert on everything. Yet she hasn’t one qualification to her name. Oh sorry she’s a yoga teacher - one of the most expensive yoga teachers in the world 😂 aye love - you’re a millbag from east Belfast who married a dried up rugby player.
But sure she’s a millionaire now - that’s why her daughter was in the local hospital recently and not being privately treated 😉 that’s why she lives in a modest house in n Ireland with old windows so full of condensation they need replaced and the house must stink of damp.
I’ve never seen anyone so tacky and happy to boast about wealth she doesn’t have. Often those with money don’t mention it. It’s called class. Something Kim Constable has zero off. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, and she always talks about her children being fluent in Mandarin, but then posted a couple of weeks ago that one of her boys had come to the conclusion, at the age of 8 that he would actually like to learn to read as it might be a good skill to have. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She openly says she doesn’t home school her children, she ‘unschools’ them. I take this as she can’t be fucked with any parental responsibility so let’s them do as they please. She said in one of her rambles that everyone should just give up control of their children 😂😂 that we’re all wrong for teaching them rules and boundary’s and that unfortunately in life, you might actually have to do something you don’t want to do. God help those children if they ever have to get a ‘normal’ job. Of course they won’t though, as they are all ‘phenomenal human beings’

Oh god, and she always talks about her children being fluent in Mandarin, but then posted a couple of weeks ago that one of her boys had come to the conclusion, at the age of 8 that he would actually like to learn to read as it might be a good skill to have. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She openly says she doesn’t home school her children, she ‘unschools’ them. I take this as she can’t be fucked with any parental responsibility so let’s them do as they please. She said in one of her rambles that everyone should just give up control of their children 😂😂 that we’re all wrong for teaching them rules and boundary’s and that unfortunately in life, you might actually have to do something you don’t want to do. God help those children if they ever have to get a ‘normal’ job. Of course they won’t though, as they are all ‘phenomenal human beings’
Absolutely. Sure one of the kids is already earning apparently on line 😂 deluded isn’t the word.

Reactions: 1
They are supposed to be fluent in several languages but a quick google explains that. Their mum was leader of the rainbow cultural garden school ireland at a time which was a part of that cult she was rumoured to be associated with

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is all great! Her exercise “systems” or whatever they are (jailhouse shred etc) are massively expensive. And they appear to be the sort of thing you can buy fairly cheaply from Alexia Clark etc (and at least they seem nice lol )

It was awful. Looked so rapey 😭 and I suppose it’s possibly ok depending on the circumstances but def no social distancing going on 🤢

Millionaire with flaky window sills 😂
This drives me mad - I just don’t understand how her house looks like it needs a huge renovation but she’s choosing to buy other stuff before painting her bloody window frames 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️ For someone who focuses so much on a perfect image, how does she stand it?!

Oh I see she’s been on to have a read about herself 😂 she’s probably secretly gutted that her thread is so minimal compared to everyone else! I see she takes great interest in my posts, (does that make her a fan by her own conclusions?!) but carefully cut out the last part of my first post about Alison Mack. Somethings can’t be laughed off, eh? I admit I absolutely do watch her stories - it’s like a car crash you can’t look a way from. I wouldn’t describe myself as a “fan” of car crashes though.

Oh I see she’s been on to have a read about herself 😂 she’s probably secretly gutted that her thread is so minimal compared to everyone else! I see she takes great interest in my posts, (does that make her a fan by her own conclusions?!) but carefully cut out the last part of my first post about Alison Mack. Somethings can’t be laughed off, eh? I admit I absolutely do watch her stories - it’s like a car crash you can’t look a way from. I wouldn’t describe myself as a “fan” of car crashes though.
Like she hasn’t been on before 😂

Anything for publicity whilst trying to laugh off criticism like a school girl

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.