The Sculpted Vegan #4 Kim Jong-not sculpted, not vegan, narcissist, would-be cult leader

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she is. No mention of how maya did ? There is an active competition so why is the business page only her Riding her horses ? Why not share people progress ? Share some food prep. ? Nobody wants to see you naked in bed pretending to sleep. When you see Caroline given ig. It people doing the programs. She doesn’t care at all about anyone progress. Why have a horse ig.
Because SHE is the brand don’t forget. Her going about her business doing normal mundane crap like buying bins and sleeping is newsworthy. Pity for her she’s too old for reality TV. It’s right up her street.

Reactions: 2
Because SHE is the brand don’t forget. Her going about her business doing normal mundane crap like buying bins and sleeping is newsworthy. Pity for her she’s too old for reality TV. It’s right up her street.
Awhile back she did that poll to see if people would pay for access to. Her everyday life. Which she does all the time anyway. The app seems to be forgotten. What happened to the game changing new business that will be revolutionary.

Another thread title - probably too long - Leather tits, got into a fit when she had to sit on a plastic patio seat, as she can't afford 5* hotel as she's no cash cos she's an alcho

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not a royalist in anyway but for someone who posted about the Queen passing, she really didn't show a lot of respect today posting inappropriate memes.

You would of thought as an influencer you would of shown some respect and had a no post day that way you wouldnt piss off the royalists and the non royalists.

Then again she cares about no one except herself look when poor Laura's brother died she was putting up pics of getting drunk. Her heart must be the size of a grain of rice!!!

Reactions: 3
I'm not a royalist in anyway but for someone who posted about the Queen passing, she really didn't show a lot of respect today posting inappropriate memes.

You would of thought as an influencer you would of shown some respect and had a no post day that way you wouldnt piss off the royalists and the non royalists.

Then again she cares about no one except herself look when poor Laura's brother died she was putting up pics of getting drunk. Her heart must be the size of a grain of rice!!!
She takes the tlme to say half her life now is horses which translates to I don’t really care about body building now. Then she says I don’t want to spam you with horse content which she always does. I am too busy this week but I’ll take the time to post stupid things. I’m sure those doing the shred are tagging and hashing tagging their progress. Yet she doesn’t share that. Caroline given ig always has people sharing progress.

Yes that was really sad for Laura. But she made a huge deal about a new leather purse.

Last edited:
She said she wouldnt fill her business page up with horse stuff then proceeds to post childish memes - wtf

Is the pony diamond for sale ? The fact she uses Janie as a coach says it all really.

She sold Diamond but it’s back for sale again. That pony was loaned for years by a loving family & Kim removed it from the lady with no notice & now selling it.I don’t know what happened but I think that pony is old & just needs to retire but Kim doesn’t care about that & just the £.
Is the pony diamond for sale ? The fact she uses Janie as a coach says it all really.
She sold Diamond but it’s back for sale again. That pony was loaned for years by a loving family & Kim removed it from the lady with no notice & now selling it.I don’t know what happened but I think that pony is old & just needs to retire but Kim doesn’t care about that & just the £.

• Angry
Oh I didn’t realise he had already been sold I must have missed that. That’s so sad she took it from the loan family 💔 my boy is old but he is semi retired and pottering away two or three times a week I could never sell him.

how do you know?

Oh I didn’t realise he had already been sold I must have missed that. That’s so sad she took it from the loan family 💔 my boy is old but he is semi retired and pottering away two or three times a week I could never sell him.
She should be doing the same as you!

how do you know?
I know the family who took Diamond on loan. They sent the pony back after a few weeks.Kim offered them a lower price but the pony should really be retired and not up for sale again!

I know the family who took Diamond on loan. They sent the pony back after a few weeks.Kim offered them a lower price but the pony should really be retired and not up for sale again!
that is way too sad. That breaks my heart. That is cruel.

when did she get Diamond ? She has not been back riding that long?

Il tell you who you are, a complete weirdo who takes photos of herself pretending to sleep or asks her husband to take a photo then posts it. Tell the truth you drank a whole bottle of champagne you havent eaten all day as Chef Lee is off and your steaming, bloody dipso
I thought that was michael Jackson!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.