The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s ironic that Henry V11 went to all that trouble so he could have a son, but it was his daughter by Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth, who became arguably our greatest ever monarch.

So much for women can’t rule eh?
I know!And he got rid of 5 wives in his quest for a legacy and yet not only were The Tudors gone in one generation but their successors the Stuart's saw the end of the Monarchy for a few years they were so awful!

Reactions: 6
That was what he was effectively doing - I think he only worked two days a week max. I think the whole rescue pilot thing was just a cover - it must take thousands upon thousands to train for that job and he threw in the towel quick enough. I have a sneaky suspicion Kate is spending hours per day in the gym. I mean what the hell else could she possibly be doing??
I think she’s preggers/will be preggers at some point this year. Just a feeling:ROFLMAO: They have been locked down too after all!

Reactions: 1
I reckon Kate's done. Charles has been very vocal about a slimmed down monarchy and he's one of four himself.

I think she’s preggers/will be preggers at some point this year. Just a feeling:ROFLMAO: They have been locked down too after all!
Every time she's been expected to return to a full working schedule she falls pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time she's been expected to return to a full working schedule she falls pregnant!
I have a friend like that. She has three kids at the moment, all nicely spaced out. She was drunk one night and told myself and another friend that she's never going to go back to work but she's not letting onto her husband. Despite the fact that they have a hefty mortgage and were relying on both salaries. She's a teacher in a private secondary school and was earning a decent wage. Her husband's a lovely guy, but a bit too quiet for his own good. I feel sorry for him to be honest. She can be very selfish.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
On the topic of the Tudors. All the Elizabeth 1’s conspiracy’s are pretty exotic too!
Ooh yes, lots of scurrilous theories. She was a man (hence never married), she had a lover think erm Robert Dudley whose wife died in suspicious circumstances but she didn't marry him due to rumour he'd shoved the wife down the stairs and she didn't want her reputation tainted by a possible murderous spouse, oh and also she was actually the court bike, not a virgin at all and up for it with anyone!

Imagine if they'd had Tudor Tattle 🤣

Edit:
Sorry, still catching up! Back to more recent times...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was done in, always have. Messing around with Dodi Fayed was the last straw, i am sure if she was knocking off a white old Etonian she would still be here today.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Definitely murder. I do believe Diana was pregnant even though Rosa Monkton denied the rumour.
The RAF were on standby two days before she died.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she was done in, always have. Messing around with Dodi Fayed was the last straw, i am sure if she was knocking off a white old Etonian she would still be here today.
She was in a two-year relationship with Haznat Khan, Pakistani and Muslim. She definitely wanted to marry him but that didn't count for murder? He testified that she was regularly using contraception - and she had talked of a second family with him, friends said. Dodi was a rebound, to make Haznat jealous.

Reactions: 12
She was in a two-year relationship with Haznat Khan, Pakistani and Muslim. She definitely wanted to marry him but that didn't count for murder? He testified that she was regularly using contraception - and she had talked of a second family with him, friends said. Dodi was a rebound, to make Haznat jealous.
I think she was quite besotted with Dr Khan.

Reactions: 5
Definitely murder. I do believe Diana was pregnant even though Rosa Monkton denied the rumour.
The RAF were on standby two days before she died.
On standby for what?

Right, let’s stop messing... what’s everyone’s theory’s on Princess Diana? Murder job or accident?
Accident. If you’re going to assassinate someone, trying to do it via a car crash isn’t exactly the most certain way of achieving your aim. Too many imponderables.

Driver was drunk, Diana stupidly wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.

I think the Royal Family had completely ceased to care one way or the other about what she did once she and Charles were divorced. Her prancing around the world with Dodi Fayed was a bit embarrassing, but it was hardly likely to bring the monarchy down even if she was going to have a child by him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
On standby for what?

Accident. If you’re going to assassinate someone, trying to do it via a car crash isn’t exactly the most certain way of achieving your aim. Too many imponderables.

I think the Royal Family had completely ceased to care one way or the other about what she did once she and Charles were divorced. Her prancing around the world with Dodi Fayed was a bit embarrassing, but it was hardly likely to bring the monarchy down even if she was going to have a child by him.
Sorry I fail to see how her relationship with a Muslim man was embarrassing? It isn’t now and it never was.... like you said, divorced can do what she likes.

Reactions: 3
On standby for what?

And let's not forget her courting the press. There have been far bigger celebrities than Diana, but they're not hounded like the press like she was.

@suspecrobot on standby meaning that they were expecting something was going happen to her.
Diana’s body was also embalmed before she left France. There was no need to do that because she was not a French citizen.

• Wow
@suspecrobot on standby meaning that they were expecting something was going happen to her.
Diana’s body was also embalmed before she left France. There was no need to do that because she was not a French citizen.
Embalming can be done before transportation too, which was the case for Diana too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.