The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew and the girls ... Were they paid for their services? I don't get how they could be acquired and convinced to perform these acts voluntarily? I just don't get how they were so controlled? Were they promised fame and fortune , how did they get into those situations ?
They were chosen from quite poor and troubled backgrounds deliberately and promised riches and glamorous jobs. They were only young. When you get older you probably realise that it's not normal to be made to massage middle aged men while they wanked off. They were groomed into thinking it was normal. Funny how none of these men were attracted to their daughters' rich friends, just poor girls from dysfunctional families.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Prince Andrew knew it was wrong to shag that young girl even if she was over 16. He shouldnt have been anywhere near her as a man, nevermind his position. Teenagers are very vulnerable to flannel/bullshit from older men and combined with money/drink/drugs/alcohol/foreign exotic holidays etc, its obvious grooming.Look at the Rochdale and Keighley scandals etc, all those young girls thought that those older men were boyfriends at the time. Its only when they are older they think hang on..I was abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes funny how weird it is remembering being forced to have a bath with a member of the British Royal Family but not weird to remember being in Pizza Express! These ' Royal Insiders are either them or their sycophants staff. They are as bad as all the Weinstein aides who covered up his abuse for a job in his entourage.
The quote from the BRF camp said it in regards to a witness saying Andrew was at the woman nightclub on the night of the assault. Apparently he stood on the witnesses foot or he stood on his. Regardless, any interaction with a Royal (if you are from a normal background), you’d remember. So it’s very believable that this witness remembers Prince Andrew standing on their foot in the woman nightclub in the early 00s.
I hope something major is coming out in regards to the BRF and Andrew. He needs to face the music.
Eugenie also works within a charity that helps women who have been trafficked...bit awkward

Reactions: 12
I hope something major is coming out in regards to the BRF and Andrew. He needs to face the music.
Eugenie also works within a charity that helps women who have been trafficked...bit awkward
Facing the music is something the royals are not good at !

Reactions: 6
The quote from the BRF camp said it in regards to a witness saying Andrew was at the woman nightclub on the night of the assault. Apparently he stood on the witnesses foot or he stood on his. Regardless, any interaction with a Royal (if you are from a normal background), you’d remember. So it’s very believable that this witness remembers Prince Andrew standing on their foot in the woman nightclub in the early 00s.
And how funny that none of the staff or customers at Pizza Express remember him. Him being there would be far more newsworthy and worthy of being remembered than him being in woman.

Reactions: 7
And how funny that none of the staff or customers at Pizza Express remember him. Him being there would be far more newsworthy and worthy of being remembered than him being in woman.
That’s a good point! Surely someone would have sold their story to the press or done something to corroborate his story. Also it would have made the local news back then.

Reactions: 4
I came across this photo of Princess Mary of Teck. ( The Queen’s grandmother ) Does anyone else think Harry is her spitting image?
I have this weird thing: I hate looking at pictures of people born more than 100 years ago. It creeps me out knowing they are all dead. It doesn't help that they look like ghosts in every single picture. 😱

Does Harry look like her? Well he's a shadow of his former self, so yes he looks like his dead creepy ghost relative, to me. 🙈

• Haha
That’s a good point! Surely someone would have sold their story to the press or done something to corroborate his story. Also it would have made the local news back then.
He said he was at PE around 5.00pm, so plenty of time to visit the club later on in the night. It’s no alibi at all, even if it’s true he was at PE with his daughters.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree that the Queen looks very like her but I just thought I could see Harry in there as well.

Those Hanoverian horse genes are pretty powerful.
Mary of Tecks great grandfather ( I think) was George III so she and her husband have ancestors in common not too far up then HMQ and Prince Phillip are both great grandchildren of Victoria so the gene pool is very shallow. It's not surprising they all look alike.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.