The Royal Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if Charles has the oooomph to deal with it.He seems to be a bit of a handwringer and a people pleaser. Hopefully once he steps out of his mother's shadow he will change.
I used to think he’d change once he takes the throne, but I agree that he’s too much of a people pleaser. I think he’ll just nod and agree and prioritise being likeable, unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
I used to think he’d change once he takes the throne, but I agree that he’s too much of a people pleaser. I think he’ll just nod and agree and prioritise being likeable, unfortunately.
I also think him being seen as a bad father by Harry (and William) might be an even more difficult situation when he becomes King. Removing titles will just give Harry more ammo and it’ll make it hard on Charles. I can see him it doing that.
For Andrew I see him downfall within the BRF coming from William. Wills doesn’t have a close relationship with his Uncle and he has to secure the monarchy for himself and his family. I could see him pressure Charles to cut Andrew out once and for all.

Reactions: 10
I don't think Charles will have too much trouble dealing with Andy once Liz is gone, as the two have famously been at war many times over during the past 20-30 years over power, money, future roles, expectations etc and Andy would always run to Liz and Liz would let Andy be.
I do think that once she's gone and esp with what's happened in the past few years (all the scandals) that Charles (together with Will as he's heir) will have no problem to cut Andy loose.

Harry though, that's another matter. I do think Charles's more reluctant there and I do think that the Windsors collectively (ie the direct heirs & monarch (Will, Charles, Liz)) are trying to navigate the situation in such a way that they are cut off but with an easy re-entry if wanted (say a divorce or rehabilitation of image to take them back jointly or just H, so that'll be easier if they maintain titles et al, also stripping someone off their titles requires parliament and that's a whole other kettle of fish). They have stripped Harry pretty severly hough (his military thingies), so it has been tough, obvs for the public not tough enough.

Def not tough enough as both Andy and Harry are still financed through taxpayers and private means.

Liz is famous for burying her head and not dealing with family matters and never doing anything, I think that's mostly to do with the deal she struck with Phil, wherein she's the boss in public and he's the boss in private, so he's the one who lays down the law in terms of family politics.
Liz did interfere massively though when she ordered(!) the divorces of Andy&Fergie and Charles&Di. Perhaps it was a joint order of Phil and Liz, after all this affected them all privately as well as publicly.

Reactions: 6
I also think him being seen as a bad father by Harry (and William) might be an even more difficult situation when he becomes King. Removing titles will just give Harry more ammo and it’ll make it hard on Charles. I can see him it doing that.
For Andrew I see him downfall within the BRF coming from William. Wills doesn’t have a close relationship with his Uncle and he has to secure the monarchy for himself and his family. I could see him pressure Charles to cut Andrew out once and for all.
Absolutely. I also think William has more morals and compassion than the older generations (inherited from his mother rather than the Windsors), which will impact the situation with Andrew. He needs to face the music, and not have it all left until he dies before the truth is exposed.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. I also think William has more morals and compassion than the older generations (inherited from his mother rather than the Windsors), which will impact the situation with Andrew. He needs to face the music, and not have it all left until he dies before the truth is exposed.
I think part of the reason Bea married so quickly is that they were worried about what might come out in regards to her father.

I think part of the reason Bea married so quickly is that they were worried about what might come out in regards to her father.
Agreed. And possibly as a way of doing it on the quiet, with him in attendance, away from the media. There’s no way they could have a public wedding with him there, if they’d waited for restrictions to be lifted. In some ways, I imagine the original cancellation and the situation have worked out really well for Bea.

Liz did interfere massively though when she ordered(!) the divorces of Andy&Fergie and Charles&Di. Perhaps it was a joint order of Phil and Liz, after all this affected them all privately as well as publicly.
I’m no fan of the royals but I think that I’d have done the same. They all made a right show of themselves.

Charles and Di giving competing interviews on TV. That ridiculous ‘Diana, her true story’ book and her ‘queen of people’s hearts’ nonsense. It was embarrassing.

Fergie’s boyfriends, including the toe-sucking financial advisor she went on holiday to France with after the first boyfriend (Steve something) binned her.

What an embarrassment they all were, although Andrew’s recent behaviour is much worse.

I find the absolute hatred of Meghan on social media quite scary whereas no one mentions Andrew. Seems like M&H are an easy target (don’t get me wrong, I dislike them both) and I don’t doubt for a second the Queen is quite happy to make sure it stays that way to protect her favourite.
Funny ou should say that about the Cambs. Ever since the Sussexes became a thing they have been elevated to god like status.
I agree 100%. Andy should be getting most of the heat. His mother too for protecting him, shame on her. Nobody will dare call Lizbet out. Her adult son is hiding behind her like a little boy. I dislike the Sussexes, but I can ignore them. I don't need to dedicate my life to taking them down, like they killed babies or something. What is wrong with humanity? Andrew should be the most hated man in that family, and his own family should take a stand and throw him to the wolves.

I also don't like how the Cambridges have been elevated to gods, I don't like or dislike them. I used to defend them in the days before Markle when they were heavily criticised. I just don't like any human achieving godly status, where their faults are ignored. I think it's dangerous to lose your objective senses like that. It's called the halo effect. It's the most bizarre thing to worship another human being. I don't understand it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would worry about Andy if his mummy wasnt holding his hand through all this...

I think the Cambridges have been elevated to cover up for all the Harry and Andy failures... the royals have to keep up appearances and Kate is doing her very best for them all.

She said she ‘drew a line with extreme fetishes, especially ones that would involve my tongue and feet in the same sentence’ and I’m just trying to think what on Earth did Andrew want her to do?!
The fact he was having a bath with a girl only 5 years older than his own daughter and licked her feet? Oh god, it’s all so disgusting.

• Sick
Here’s Harry making a show of himself again, this time whining that people on social media sometimes say cruel things (about who, Harry? Who?) and demanding that advertisers stop advertising on platforms used by naughty people.

We know that he isn’t very clever, but does he need to make it so obvious?

Reactions: 5
But a royal insider dismissed her claim, telling MailOnline: 'It's interesting to see how many people have razor sharp recollections of events that took place some 20 years ago – it's difficult to believe that these events can be remembered with such clarity at this distance.'

But it isn’t difficult to believe when Andy says he had pizza with his daughter in Woking 20 years ago? Give me strength. Can imagine that above quote came straight from Lizzie as she tries to protect her son 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
But a royal insider dismissed her claim, telling MailOnline: 'It's interesting to see how many people have razor sharp recollections of events that took place some 20 years ago – it's difficult to believe that these events can be remembered with such clarity at this distance.'

But it isn’t difficult to believe when Andy says he had pizza with his daughter in Woking 20 years ago? Give me strength. Can imagine that above quote came straight from Lizzie as she tries to protect her son 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I think if I’d been in a bath with Prince Andrew with him interfickering with my feet then he burst into ecstasy I might have some vague recollection of it twenty years later.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But wasn’t there that rumour of him having an affair with Rose someone or other? Vague recollection here.

Reactions: 4
She said she ‘drew a line with extreme fetishes, especially ones that would involve my tongue and feet in the same sentence’ and I’m just trying to think what on Earth did Andrew want her to do?!
The fact he was having a bath with a girl only 5 years older than his own daughter and licked her feet? Oh god, it’s all so disgusting.
People would surprise you with their antics, my father in law had an affair with our kids babysitter, he very kindly would driver her home after a night out 🤮 She is the same age as his youngest daughter🤮 Oh and the inevitable happened , my children have an uncle younger than them🤮
Re Andrew and the girls ... Were they paid for their services? I don't get how they could be acquired and convinced to perform these acts voluntarily? I just don't get how they were so controlled? Were they promised fame and fortune , how did they get into those situations ?

But wasn’t there that rumour of him having an affair with Rose someone or other? Vague recollection here.
I don't believe it for a second. Rose was at some birthday gathering for kate not too long ago and I remember this article. Probably someone with an axe to grind leaking false stories to stir some trouble.

Last edited:

Yes funny how weird it is remembering being forced to have a bath with a member of the British Royal Family but not weird to remember being in Pizza Express! These ' Royal Insiders are either them or their sycophants staff. They are as bad as all the Weinstein aides who covered up his abuse for a job in his entourage.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.