The Royal Family #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would bet on the DM. I think both instances are just great opportunities to create headlines that will bring lots of engagement.
Yes, I would be surprised if anyone at the DM could care less about any of the Royals. It's all about headlines and the bottom line of their ad revenue. If someone gets clicks, they will print stories. If they don't they won't. I feel bad for Edo's ex. She keeps getting photographed. When Bea announced she was pregnant it was all 'Edo's ex puts on a brave face as Bea announces pregnancy- well she already has a child with him, she works with him and she looked like she was just sitting in a cafe minding her own business! The DM love inventing a woman/woman cat fight! My PC blocks the DM but it looks like they were all together in NY.

Reactions: 7
Have you heard about this? More family trouble/issues for the Queen. I’ve just done a screen-grab from the Fail.
Good. It's long overdue that this was looked into properly and we see what he's got to say, and what she's got to say. Take it to a proper court at last, instead of the court of hearsay and rumours.

Reactions: 6
Interesting timing. It’s like they’ve waited for the Queen to go on her hols and disappear for a couple of months?

Reactions: 2
Interesting timing. It’s like they’ve waited for the Queen to go on her hols and disappear for a couple of months?
I heard on the BBC that this special law that has allowed them to file this lawsuit closes in a few days. They had reached out to Andrew and his team but they didn’t reply or rang she so they had no choice but to file.

Reactions: 5
He's always had a bit of arrogance about him. I can't say I'd be surprised if he did sleep with that girl.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how they are going to prove anything - it was so long ago, Epstein is gone and this other woman is in prison and they only have this photo which isn't enough.

Are they hoping to get a civil settlement?

Horrified and not surprised at the victim blaming comments in the Daily Mail on that article.

I'm glad this is being brought up so people can look at how fucked up the royals are for covering up for him but apperantly Megan and Harry are the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Horrified and not surprised at the victim blaming comments in the Daily Mail on that article.

I'm glad this is being brought up so people can look at how fucked up the royals are for covering up for him but apperantly Megan and Harry are the problem
I am not on Andrew's side at all, but you know that filing a law suit does not mean that the other person is automatically guilty, right?

Trials are decided in a court room, not by public opinion. I find it problematic that papers report on criminal and civil law suits.

Everyone can file a claim against anybody. Especially in the US, due to how their criminal system works.
You can only hope that nobody does it to you.

Also, just because one member of the Royal family is highly problematic and unlikeable it does not mean that by default all the other Royals are angels.

H and M have nothing to do with Andrew and vice versa - all of them are being criticised for different reasons.

Reactions: 16
Not defending him but back then it was different men often slept with whom they thought( rightly or wrongly) especially men of power, im glad they are being called to account but it did happen all the time. If andrew gets done then they should all get done that includes the likes of anthony kedis slept with loads of underage girls as did many other rockstars and actors alike.

Reactions: 1
While I know Harry and Megan are problematic in thier own way, you cannot deny the royals especially the Queen has done everything she can to hide him from these allegations, still living in the Palace and taking tax payers money while Harry and Megan are thrown to the wolves any chance they speak or do anything.

As far as the allegations, after his car crash interview I think its safe to say he is guilty, along with his refusal to cooperate in the investigation, which surprise surprise the queen is helping him do so. I believe her account of what happened and the comments on that daily mail article blaming her are disgusting. I would rather believe a liar than defend a rapist.

While I'm aware a civil case is different to a legal one do you really think she was going to get justice? He's barely cooperating with the FBI and the statutes of limitations on her case are probably gone. I I don't think she is sueing him out of thin air and she probsbly wants justice in some form or another.
I am not on Andrew's side at all, but you know that filing a law suit does not mean that the other person is automatically guilty, right?

Trials are decided in a court room, not by public opinion. I find it problematic that papers report on criminal and civil law suits.

Everyone can file a claim against anybody. Especially in the US, due to how their criminal system works.
You can only hope that nobody does it to you.

Also, just because one member of the Royal family is highly problematic and unlikeable it does not mean that by default all the other Royals are angels.

H and M have nothing to do with Andrew and vice versa - all of them are being criticised for different reasons.

Reactions: 10
While I know Harry and Megan are problematic in thier own way, you cannot deny the royals especially the Queen has done everything she can to hide him from these allegations, still living in the Palace and taking tax payers money while Harry and Megan are thrown to the wolves any chance they speak or do anything.

As far as the allegations, after his car crash interview I think its safe to say he is guilty, along with his refusal to cooperate in the investigation, which surprise surprise the queen is helping him do so. I believe her account of what happened and the comments on that daily mail article blaming her are disgusting. I would rather believe a liar than defend a rapist.

While I'm aware a civil case is different to a legal one do you really think she was going to get justice? He's barely cooperating with the FBI and the statutes of limitations on her case are probably gone. I I don't think she is sueing him out of thin air and she probsbly wants justice in some form or another.
TBH, I don't know what TQ did to H and M to "throw them to the wolves" or to Andrew to "protect him", but from what I can see is:
- Andrew messed up and resigned from his duties, lost his patronages etc
- H and M wanted out and resigned from their duties, lost their patronages etc.

Everything else is just speculation in the press. TQ didn't say a bad word about any of them and whether she "feeds the press" about H and M - I wouldn't know.
I also don't know if she is "helping" Andrew not cooperate.
All of these people are adults.
Why do we refuse to believe that to some extend they make their own choices? Is TQ the grand puppet master?

You are free to believe whoever you want, but he has not been convicted.

BTW, a civil case is also a "legal" case. Both criminal and civil cases are legal cases.

Reactions: 15
TBH, I don't know what TQ did to H and M to "throw them to the wolves" or to Andrew to "protect him", but from what I can see is:
- Andrew messed up and resigned from his duties, lost his patronages etc
- H and M wanted out and resigned from their duties, lost their patronages etc.

Everything else is just speculation in the press. TQ didn't say a bad word about any of them and whether she "feeds the press" about H and M - I wouldn't know.
I also don't know if she is "helping" Andrew not cooperate.
All of these people are adults.
Why do we refuse to believe that to some extend they make their own choices? Is TQ the grand puppet master?

You are free to believe whoever you want, but he has not been convicted.

BTW, a civil case is also a "legal" case. Both criminal and civil cases are legal cases.
Problem is he will never go to trial or be called as a witness, so will never know. All we know is that he lied and lied in his inerview with Emily Maitliss, he was friends with many dodgy people, including Epstein after he was convicted of sex offences and he has not given any help to people investigating Ghislaine Maxwell.
All these people are adults but they are all beholden to The Crown ( ie The Queen) and her money to house them and keep them living in luxury. His getting his Admirals uniform made for his father's funeral before the man was even cold was spun into 'No uniforms to protect Harry's blushes' when Andrew should be the one who's embarrassed. The Queen may not be feeding the press stories but the Palace Press officers and courtiers do, to protect the Royals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Problem is he will never go to trial or be called as a witness, so will never know. All we know is that he lied and lied in his inerview with Emily Maitliss, he was friends with many dodgy people, including Epstein after he was convicted of sex offences and he has not given any help to people investigating Ghislaine Maxwell.
I doubt he will go to trial.

This case will either be settled or kind of stalled indefinitely or be merged with any cases that might be brought against Maxine. Who knows.

But again - we don't know that he truly lied in the interview. All we can say is that he was ignorant and aloof and many of his answers did not make sense, but maybe this is how his brain works.

Reactions: 1
again - we don't know that he truly lied in the interview
Really? He's too honourable, so needed a week to tell someone he apparently barely knew he couldn't hang out with him anymore? He doesn't sweat because he was in the Falklands? He was at Pizza Express not shagging teenagers? If only people were so forgiving of Harry and Meghans heinous crimes of moaning about their family and using California doublespeak

Reactions: 13
Really? He's too honourable, so needed a week to tell someone he apparently barely knew he couldn't hang out with him anymore? He doesn't sweat because he was in the Falklands? He was at Pizza Express not shagging teenagers? If only people were so forgiving of Harry and Meghans heinous crimes of moaning about their family and using California doublespeak
Well, as strange as it sounds... those are not confirmed lies.

Also, in every court document the "statement of truth" says: "I "believe" this to be true" and there is a weird psychological thing (in the brain) that sometimes makes some people believe things happened that did not happen.

It is similar to road accidents, when witnesses often remember differently how the accident happened. But I am not an expert on it.

Again, I don't know how H and M fit into this.

I wonder how they are going to prove anything - it was so long ago, Epstein is gone and this other woman is in prison and they only have this photo which isn't enough.

Are they hoping to get a civil settlement?
He's never going to admit to it even if he did it. Why would he do that? I'm not sure how they would go about finding him guilty. Some of what he has said sounds iffy. The sweating for e.g, and not knowing the girl. Obviously that's bullshit as he was pictured with her. Then he comes out with stuff like the photo was doctored. I mean come on! Lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.