The Royal Family #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Charles also just signed an Amazon Prime video deal to make exclusive content for them. I don't know, I think they should avoid giving people the fodder to draw comparisons between themselves and the Sussexes because from the outside it's starting too look like they are in a petty rivalry.
I agree. H & M wanted out of the RF and to be self sufficient. If Netflix wants to pay them to do that, that's fine by me. They have to earn money somehow. The rest of the Royals do not want to be self sufficient. They want to stay relying on the taxpayer and the trappings of being members of the RF. It looks petty that they are all now signing up to streaming deals, and probably shows Harry was right, that they all brief against each other as to who is the most popular. Firm first, family second- unless you are Prince Andrew, of course!

Reactions: 6
I think they will re-marry at some point.
Especially if it means that she can't be forced to give evidence against him. It wouldn't change matters much other than that, given that he's unemployed now so she wouldn't have to work either, and HM is already inviting her on holiday etc now Philip's kicked the bucket.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.