The Royal Family #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, I hadn’t really paid attention to PP until the end of the last thread but he definitely does look like Uncle Andy / the Windsor side here. A little bit disappointed that this puts a dampener on he Porchy theory tbh 😏😆

B9121958-65DB-4DC0-9F3A-AE69D98FA5BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh, I hadn’t really paid attention to PP until the end of the last thread but he definitely does look like Uncle Andy / the Windsor side here. A little bit disappointed that this puts a dampener on he Porchy theory tbh 😏😆

View attachment 505815
Still would! 😜 watched the documentary about Princess Anne recently and thought he and Zara came across well. Wouldn't want any bit of a relationship though. If Kate was thought to be a commoner lord knows what they'd make of me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As the saying goes where there is a will there is a way!! He could have found someone closer to home!! I doubt he is without admirers and being in the countryside you can get away with a lot more, than trailing 400 miles up to Scotland

Did you see the picture comparison? They looked like father and son. Or their closely related some how! I doubt the queen and porchy are related.
Peter Phillip's isnt Andrew's son. If Andrew was Porchys son, then PP would still be able to look like the

View attachment 505815
I think he has the queen’s face and eyes!! She has similar features to porchy!! They look very alike!! Someone posted a porchy and the queen together!! They were quite alike but with Andrew there is something different something which makes him stand apart!! Something I cannot put my finger on!! There again I could totally wrong !! Lol

Reactions: 4
Peter Phillip's isnt Andrew's son. If Andrew was Porchys son, then PP would still be able to look like the

I think he has the queen’s face and eyes!! She has similar features to porchy!! They look very alike!! Someone posted a porchy and the queen together!! They were quite alike but with Andrew there is something different something which makes him stand apart!! Something I cannot put my finger on!! There again I could totally wrong !! Lol
All the artisos are related, centuries of inbreeding, they probably are distant cousins or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the whole „the Queen‘s Favourite” is completely made up. Zara has been reported to be favourite, Beatrice as well. Same goes for her children. She might have spoiled Andrew more as a child (which isn’t unusual that parenting styles develop, societal ideas about parenting change, and maybe they just clicked) but Anne and Edward have been reported to be her favourite in the last years (for being non-controversial and just getting on with it). If we look long enough we will find “proof” for almost every scenario.
I think she might not be close enough with any of them to have an actual favourite.
Interestingly, only the heirs never seem to be considered favourites.

Reactions: 9
I read this on Twitter so take this with a grain of salt but apparently Lady C has come out to say the Royal who made the skin colour of your baby comment was Anne. The narrative put out is Anne expressed concern for children, because of Meghan's character, not her colour.

Again, I don't know the validity of this claim but its interesting how both parties are using others to speak out on their behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I read this on Twitter so take this with a grain of salt but apparently Lady C has come out to say the Royal who made the skin colour of your baby comment was Anne. The narrative put out is Anne expressed concern for children, because of Meghan's character, not her colour.

Again, I don't know the validity of this claim but its interesting how both parties are using others to speak out on their behalf.
Who is Lady C? Is it Lady Colin Campbell? Because she has no link to the Royals whatsoever and was married to a distant cousin I think for a few months!
Lady Colin Campbell - Wikipedia

Reactions: 6
Who is Lady C? Is it Lady Colin Campbell? Because she has no link to the Royals whatsoever and was married to a distant cousin I think for a few months!
Lady Colin Campbell - Wikipedia
Exactly. This woman is making her living by riding a title she got through her ex-husband. Her connections have always been thin and after all her blabbing probably zero. Nobody likes a snitch. She is also not dishing any new tea. But she is most definitely one of the best spoken ones in that H&M gossip YT field out there.
Her ex-husband was/is a horrible person so good for her to leave him quickly. But I find her fake posh (or rather snobbish) attitude, while acting as if she had high ranking sources in the peerage rather embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. This woman is making her living by riding a title she got through her ex-husband. Her connections have always been thin and after all her blabbing probably zero. Nobody likes a snitch. She is also not dishing any new tea. But she is most definitely one of the best spoken ones in that H&M gossip YT field out there.
Her ex-husband was/is a horrible person so good for her to leave him quickly. But I find her fake posh (or rather snobbish) attitude, while acting as if she had high ranking sources in the peerage rather embarrassing.
Exactly. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I don't know why her book on H&M is treated as so good by Ssex "haters" (for lack of a better word), when her connections are lacking and she's on the periphery of the aristo set at best and the contents of her book were nothing more but a well worded repeat of the articles already in the press. It was like reading the dailym articles, but written by a well-spoken writer. (haven't read the book and won't, but I saw screenshots of it and read some of that)

I think people took her "title" and immediately went like "oh she's on the inside all she says is true".

Reactions: 8
Exactly. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I don't know why her book on H&M is treated as so good by Ssex "haters" (for lack of a better word), when her connections are lacking and she's on the periphery of the aristo set at best and the contents of her book were nothing more but a well worded repeat of the articles already in the press. It was like reading the dailym articles, but written by a well-spoken writer. (haven't read the book and won't, but I saw screenshots of it and read some of that)

I think people took her "title" and immediately went like "oh she's on the inside all she says is true".
Yes, just like all Royal commentators, they chat a lot of tit, but she is the worst because she pretends she's on the inside. She has nothing to do with the Royal Family at all!

Reactions: 11
Yes, just like all Royal commentators, they chat a lot of tit, but she is the worst because she pretends she's on the inside. She has nothing to do with the Royal Family at all!
And she wasn't married to her husband for long was she?
So she probably spent less time being an Aristo than Meghan did.

And she's got plenty of mileage out of her husband's Title.
Been dining off it ever since.

I suspect her Staff get gossip from people in Royal service and then pass it on to her.
I doubt she's in the inner circle herself.

But she's quite the character and very eccentric and entertaining.

Reactions: 7
And she wasn't married to her husband for long was she?
So she probably spent less time being an Aristo than Meghan did.

And she's got plenty of mileage out of her husband's Title.
Been dining off it ever since.

I suspect her Staff get gossip from people in Royal service and then pass it on to her.
I doubt she's in the inner circle herself.

But she's quite the character and very eccentric and entertaining.
Quite the witch in IAC but very watchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember a TV show on Channel 4 where there was "hidden cameras" in Buckingham Palace? There was a scene where the Queen sat down Will and Harry on the night before Charles and Camilla's wedding, and said "Now remember, she's not your real mother." in a cockney accent.

I was quite young when it aired so it took me a while to realise it was fake, and that the Royal Family were played by lookalikes. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
End of an era! He had a really interesting life. I love the last line of the obituary from The Guardian about him being "many things, but never boring"

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.