The Royal Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh?? Itā€™s nothing different itā€™s a statement saying he doesnā€™t look like him!! Nothing more!!
I was trying to say that the way you constantly put !! On everything you type reads as being aggressive to me. We are obviously gong to go round in circles so as you were!!

Reactions: 2
Ok new thread time!! Suggestions for a thread title or should we keep the same and add a number??

You know KP &HM look very similar facially!!
I agree they look quite similar facially. I really canā€™t see the queen cheating and even worse getting pregnant and having a child. I know things were different then but surely the situation would have been ā€˜dealt withā€™ had it happened?

Reactions: 2
I was trying to say that the way you constantly put !! On everything you type reads as being aggressive to me. We are obviously gong to go round in circles so as you were!!
I am not going around in circles. you said to me why was my response angry and I said it wasnā€™t l! Youā€™ve not taken my word for it!! Nothing more I can say.

I agree they look quite similar facially. I really canā€™t see the queen cheating and even worse getting pregnant and having a child. I know things were different then but surely the situation would have been ā€˜dealt withā€™ had it happened?
Iā€™m not so sure!! After all she is the queen and if it did happen Iā€™d say she would have kept it!! After all Philip really couldnā€™t say much it would be like callingā€pot kettle blackā€

As the saying goes where there is a will there is a way!! He could have found someone closer to home!! I doubt he is without admirers and being in the countryside you can get away with a lot more, than trailing 400 miles up to Scotland

Did you see the picture comparison? They looked like father and son. Or their closely related some how! I doubt the queen and porchy are related
Peter Phillip's isnt Andrew's son. If Andrew was Porchys son, then PP would still be able to look like the Windsor side. Both he and William look like brothers. They both look like Windsors, except Wills has inherited the male pattern balding. The Queens other 3 kids take after their father. Andrew looks nothing like them, but that could be because he, too is a Windsor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.