The Royal Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really cant see it at all! he's incredibly ordinary looking, but if we all liked the same thing, scruffy dark haired beardy men would never get laid šŸ˜„
Th article said he went 'on business'. His company provide rapid result covid testing, so he had to give her some 'rapid testing' overnight presumably! This 'essential business' excuse used by celebs and the rich is really pissing me off. Its obvious they are going on holiday, partying and going for shags and just saying it's business and have been doing it all along. Only the rest of us are all in it together.
No I canā€™t see it either!
Must be an age thing! šŸ˜†
I agree, using the ā€œfor businessā€ excuse makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 7
This is a very interesting article and it shows where some of the rumours came from (eg one of the royals (Andy or Ed) having HIV) and why Diana said the things she said and did (falling out with people etc), everyone likes to claim she was "mad", but between the leaks coming straight from the palace (Charles (&Cam, who was a source to journos from The Sun and had weekly phone calls lasting ages)) and the blatant lies she was told by Bashir and his ilk, I think everyone in her position would've thought the same and been desperate and scared and acted the same or similar.

"
Then, during a September 1995 meeting with Diana and Lord Spencer, Bashir peddled an astonishing catalogue of jaw-dropping smears about the royals ā€“ designed to play to the princess's paranoias ā€“ including that her husband Charles was 'in love' with her children's nanny, Miss Legge-Bourke. The BBC reporter allegedly told her that her bodyguard was plotting against her, her friends were betraying her and MI6 had recorded Charles and his private secretary planning the 'end game'.

He said Charles and Miss Legge-Bourke went on a secret holiday together. He lied that Prince Edward was having treatment for Aids at the Royal Marsden Hospital, that the Queen was a 'comfort eater' with 'heart problems', and that both Charles and Diana's private secretaries were taking bungs from the security services."

"
Now Lord Dyson has been told a 'receipt' of the supposed abortion [Tiggy] that never happened had convinced Diana she needed to go ahead with the Panorama interview. The 'frightened' princess allegedly felt she must speak out publicly, despite her fears about doing so.

Having just been told the Queen would renounce the throne and Charles wanted Miss Legge-Bourke to take Diana's place, the urgency to speak to Panorama was said to be acute. The Mail previously revealed how Earl Spencer regarded Bashir as a 'fantasist' at the extraordinary meeting with him and Diana on September 19, 1995, but did not realise his sister had kept in touch afterwards ā€“ leading to the explosive interview."

Crazy, and this from BBC journos who have exclusive access to the Windsors and collaborate with them.

She wanted to bail out of the interview and week before recording, but Bashir just presented more lies (incl that her life was in danger) and she later regretted doing it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I think Peter looks too much like his uncle Andrew sometimes for my liking.
The ā€žessential businessā€œ excuse is rubbish. If so, stay in a hotel, you know. To declare it as business expenses and for tax agents. I am actually astonished, that he didnā€™t get the memo to act impeccable atm. Or maybe they really just donā€™t care about the ones that are basically inconsequential. Itā€™s good though that he got picked up and I hope it will be a HEFTY fine. What bothers me even more is how his company got into the COVID test scheme. Itā€™s just not a good look when privileged people Profit big time, especially when they might have government contacts. I mean, I know thatā€™s how it works but I donā€™t want to be confronted about it. It makes me angry and sad. We have the same tit going on with masks and some politicians had to take their hat.
It must also be crappy for the woman. It said she is married, so while she might have been the initial friend, the whole thing could have been an over night stay at friends. Which is not uncommon and pretty normal. But the headline made it sound indecent. Could also be true, but that should stay between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Peter looks too much like his uncle Andrew sometimes for my liking.
The ā€žessential businessā€œ excuse is rubbish. If so, stay in a hotel, you know. To declare it as business expenses and for tax agents. I am actually astonished, that he didnā€™t get the memo to act impeccable atm. Or maybe they really just donā€™t care about the ones that are basically inconsequential. Itā€™s good though that he got picked up and I hope it will be a HEFTY fine. What bothers me even more is how his company got into the COVID test scheme. Itā€™s just not a good look when privileged people Profit big time, especially when they might have government contacts. I mean, I know thatā€™s how it works but I donā€™t want to be confronted about it. It makes me angry and sad. We have the same tit going on with masks and some politicians had to take their hat.
It must also be crappy for the woman. It said she is married, so while she might have been the initial friend, the whole thing could have been an over night stay at friends. Which is not uncommon and pretty normal. But the headline made it sound indecent. Could also be true, but that should stay between them.
He isnt going to be fined though is he? I thought they accepted his excuse, which seems ridiculous. I cant think of any essential business that would require you to travel to Scotland, that couldnt be done over zoom. The woman is separated IIRC. It could have been an overnight stay with friends, but that's not allowed either at the moment! I'm having to do some convoluted tit with my brother so they at his brother in laws house so they can see his in laws, his bil moves in with his parents who hes bubbling with and we go to his house just so I can see my parents on Easter. We can't just stay overnight at my parents house. That's what pisses people off, that the little people are having to stick to the rules to protect others or get fined while some people can just come up with any old tit and not get fined.
Agree about the wealthy and influential profiteering out of a crisis and basically trousering taxpayers money. It stinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think Peter and William look very alike, that why I can never understand it when people say that William is the spit of Diana.

Reactions: 6
I see Peter is referred to as the Queenā€™s favourite grandchild. It seems that the Queen loves bad boys. She married one and Andrew us her favourite son too.

The gloss of royal association gives some absolute clangers the benefit of female attention. He looks like a terrible male version of his mother!

Does anyone think this "married woman" is true love, or just a convenient sh*g?

Considering he separated in February 2020, I'm thinking how hard it would be to find anyone new over the past year so he went for some old friend who wouldn't run to the papers. Basically the nearest pair of open legs (400 miles away!)

Reactions: 1
The gloss of royal association gives some absolute clangers the benefit of female attention. He looks like a terrible male version of his mother!

Does anyone think this "married woman" is true love, or just a convenient sh*g?

Considering he separated in February 2020, I'm thinking how hard it would be to find anyone new over the past year so he went for some old friend who wouldn't run to the papers. Basically the nearest pair of open legs (400 miles away!)
As the saying goes where there is a will there is a way!! He could have found someone closer to home!! I doubt he is without admirers and being in the countryside you can get away with a lot more, than trailing 400 miles up to Scotland

Iā€™m not convinced about porchy. Peter Phillips is starting to look like the Randy one
Did you see the picture comparison? They looked like father and son. Or their closely related some how! I doubt the queen and porchy are related

Last edited:
I know what you mean but with Peter being in the news the last couple of days heā€™s definitely got a look of Andy too. As an experiment we should fatten him up to see how heā€™d look with a chubby face

• Haha
I know what you mean but with Peter being in the news the last couple of days heā€™s definitely got a look of Andy too. As an experiment we should fatten him up to see how heā€™d look with a chubby face
To me he doesnā€™t look like Andy at all!!

I just canā€™t see The Queen cheating, sheā€™s just so honourable and duty bound, I can imagine she takes her marriage vows as seriously as she did her oath to be queen. She doesnā€™t always like and enjoy it but itā€™s what sheā€™s promised to do so sheā€™ll crack on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.