The Royal Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I am incredibly happy that Harry and Meghan are able to follow through with their plans of independence. And, while I don’t think Harry is exceptionally qualified, I am pretty sure Chef Impact Officer is a job profile he fits very well. I just want them to succeed without bringing up the BRF again. Time will tell if they are able to maintain attention in their own.
I don’t think Wiliam or Harry are ok in terms of their mother’s passing. Loosing a parent at a young age never leaves you. And you are never ok with it. You learn to cope, some better some worse, some by withdrawing some by rebelling. Time might be a great healer but I think there are limits.
I just hope the whole tit show is over now and both parties can go on separate professionally and reconcile in private (as good as possible).
Also- I loved the Queen and her successors pictures. It’s extremely rare and will make history books. They are for the Crown and not for the family so to say. It’s not as if there aren’t any photos of her with all her grandchildren and I am pretty sure there are enough photos we don’t get to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also- I loved the Queen and her successors pictures. It’s extremely rare and will make history books. They are for the Crown and not for the family so to say. It’s not as if there aren’t any photos of her with all her grandchildren and I am pretty sure there are enough photos we don’t get to see.
I liked those photos too. They are an historical document and I don’t know any other current Royal household where there are 4 generations of the line still alive (please correct me if I’m wrong!)
I do feel sorry for William in some way. William always knew he had to be King and having that sort of life laid out for you can be quite daunting. Plus I think he’s not so people oriented as Harry is (I also think Kate struggles sometimes) so he comes across as stiff and aloof.
I also think some people forget that William also lost his mother young and he also had to walk behind that coffin. After the interview I saw some really horrible posts on Twitter saying that Diana had only one son. They weren’t being misinformed, they were being hurtful. William doesn’t talk about his mother’s death and that’s fine. The same way that Harry talks about his mum quite often. Both approaches are ok and I just think it’s cruel for some people to think William is automatically alright because he’s mostly kept quiet.

In Meghan news, I hear she’s fired a long time staff member who she’s had on board since her Suits days. What do we all think of that?

Reactions: 19
I liked those photos too. They are an historical document and I don’t know any other current Royal household where there are 4 generations of the line still alive (please correct me if I’m wrong!)
I do feel sorry for William in some way. William always knew he had to be King and having that sort of life laid out for you can be quite daunting. Plus I think he’s not so people oriented as Harry is (I also think Kate struggles sometimes) so he comes across as stiff and aloof.
I also think some people forget that William also lost his mother young and he also had to walk behind that coffin. After the interview I saw some really horrible posts on Twitter saying that Diana had only one son. They weren’t being misinformed, they were being hurtful. William doesn’t talk about his mother’s death and that’s fine. The same way that Harry talks about his mum quite often. Both approaches are ok and I just think it’s cruel for some people to think William is automatically alright because he’s mostly kept quiet.

In Meghan news, I hear she’s fired a long time staff member who she’s had on board since her Suits days. What do we all think of that?
I’m just still mind boggled as to how anyone thought Meghan was an American celebrity in the first place. Nobody I know watched Suits or knew her by name/face; it was marrying Harry that brought her notoriety. Perhaps this staff member has just used up their usefulness? Or there was no longer a clear cut role for them in their ambiguous “entrepreneurial private life?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just still mind boggled as to how anyone thought Meghan was an American celebrity in the first place. Nobody I know watched Suits or knew her by name/face; it was marrying Harry that brought her notoriety. Perhaps this staff member has just used up their usefulness? Or there was no longer a clear cut role for them in their ambiguous “entrepreneurial private life?”
I watched Suits pre H&M and loved it!!!

(backs away quietly :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched it too but had no idea or remembered who the actors were...or cared.

Reactions: 1
I watched Suits and I enjoyed it, was MM's role a favourite of mine? Not really, I loved Donna and Harvey but I think they were the main focus of show along with Mike anyway. What really puzzled me was how people made out MM was worth millions before she married into the Royal family as she was only playing a side character in a semi-successful TV show. Not like it was Game of Thrones 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Maybe its just me then. I found it a bit 'aggressive' if you know what I mean. Like they are telling the public that we will have no choice in the matter for generations to come, well, that's not really true. They are there for as long as the People want them there. But maybe I'm overthinking it...

Reactions: 2
I really liked her character Rachel Zane in the first two seasons- afterwards the screenwriters let her regress quite a bit. I also loved Rachel’s clothes- that’s probably why Meghsn’s personal style often didn’t cut it for me. But the show was popular here but most definitely not a big hype or a worldwide phenomenon.

I also watched Suits from the beginning.
I adore Harvey.
He's the reason I watched.
He was given some great lines.
I also loved Donna. These two were the main attractions for me.
I have the theme tune on my MP3 player.

I also loved the Jessica character and Mike, Louis , Rachel and Rachel's Dad.

When I heard Prince Harry was marrying Rachel from Suits, I was happy.
I watched their wedding and had high hopes they would be a positive force.

I did not think things would take this turn.
Crystal ball returned for a refund.

Reactions: 9
I did too
Yep, so did I. If anything, by the time H & M became a 'thing' I got bored of it, but it was great for the first 3 seasons.
And even small part actors get paid quite a bit if the are regulars in TV shows, especially in the US. I know Claire Foy was the main character in The Crown, but she got paid £250k just in back pay because she was being paid less than Matt Smith, and I doubt her negotiated fee was tiny in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wish it was me 😍
God I really cant see it at all! he's incredibly ordinary looking, but if we all liked the same thing, scruffy dark haired beardy men would never get laid 😄
Th article said he went 'on business'. His company provide rapid result covid testing, so he had to give her some 'rapid testing' overnight presumably! This 'essential business' excuse used by celebs and the rich is really pissing me off. Its obvious they are going on holiday, partying and going for shags and just saying it's business and have been doing it all along. Only the rest of us are all in it together.

Reactions: 17
God I really cant see it at all! he's incredibly ordinary looking, but if we all liked the same thing, scruffy dark haired beardy men would never get laid 😄
Th article said he went 'on business'. His company provide rapid result covid testing, so he had to give her some 'rapid testing' overnight presumably! This 'essential business' excuse used by celebs and the rich is really pissing me off. Its obvious they are going on holiday, partying and going for shags and just saying it's business and have been doing it all along. Only the rest of us are all in it together.
Hey nothing wrong with scruffy dark haired beardy men. The likes of PP would get boring very quickly.
Totally agree re celebs breaking the rules, gone off a lot of people who’ve shown their true colours.

Reactions: 6
Hey nothing wrong with scruffy dark haired beardy men. The likes of PP would get boring very quickly.
Totally agree re celebs breaking the rules, gone off a lot of people who’ve shown their true colours.
I know- ' 😄 m married to one! (although I bet you can't see PP's beard clippings in the sink so clearly)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.