The Royal Family #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • The queue is closed except to those in it.
  • We're still wearing our black ribbons
  • Funeral starts at 11am Monday
  • Prince George and Princess Charlotte will be there.

From the Royal Family:
Ahead of Her Majesty The Queen’s State Funeral, a new photograph has been released. The photo was taken to mark Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee - the first British Monarch to reach this milestone. Tomorrow, millions will come together to commemorate her remarkable life.
Fc9-RcUXgAEgljY?format=jpg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m wondering if the older great grandchildren will be attending too

Reactions: 3

Why did I go on tiktok before sleep. Im in tears again now. This is so beautiful ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So many people on Twitter taking James Blunts joke seriously 🤦‍♀️

I did find it interesting he stood guard for the queen mothers lying in state though.

Reactions: 9

Why did I go on tiktok before sleep. Im in tears again now. This is so beautiful ❤
I’m so glad I have all these photos, videos etc just a Google away to show my children how amazing the monarch they never knew was. They will know her like I did.

Today is going to be emotional. Goodnight all. Sleep tight and dream of our much missed Queen.

Reactions: 5
This was so beautiful and so true , the tears have began. ❤

I’m so glad I have all these photos, videos etc just a Google away to show my children how amazing the monarch they never knew was. They will know her like I did.

Today is going to be emotional. Goodnight all. Sleep tight and dream of our much missed Queen.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I read yesterday that it was ‘strongly suggested’ that George should go to the service. Maybe he wanted Charlotte there too and she wanted to go. I’m witchelling of course. Personally I don’t think funerals are places for children, but that’s just my opinion

This was so beautiful and so true , the tears have began. ❤

[/QUOTE]
Oh my @jimbones555 that’s absolutely beautiful 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I read yesterday that it was ‘strongly suggested’ that George should go to the service. Maybe he wanted Charlotte there too and she wanted to go. I’m witchelling of course. Personally I don’t think funerals are places for children, but that’s just my opinion
I was Charlotte's age when my grandmother died and more than fifty years later I'm still annoyed that I wasn't allowed to go to the funeral.

Charlotte is said to be the more self-confident one and the boss of the three (remember her telling the press "you can't come!"?); it may be that they thought that it would be easier for George with her beside him. That's what it seems like when they've been together before.

Reactions: 21
Two little cub scouts have just come through Westminster Hall with their mother. They looked absolutely exhausted and could hardly stand, bless them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A group of first aiders (probably the ones working shifts on the queue) just paid their respects. I hope all the police officers guarding her get the chance to at some point, maybe after the live stream ends.

Reactions: 13
A group of first aiders (probably the ones working shifts on the queue) just paid their respects. I hope all the police officers guarding her get the chance to at some point, maybe after the live stream ends.
I was coming to say this. The queues have really thinned out in the hall so there can’t be many left in the queue and I saw the first alders. It’s lovely that those who have helped look after those queueing are able to pay their respects.
0C9D4FFD-AAE4-4899-9B4C-518A1F1949FD.png

Reactions: 7
I was coming to say this. The queues have really thinned out in the hall so there can’t be many left in the queue and I saw the first alders. It’s lovely that those who have helped look after those queueing are able to pay their respects.
View attachment 1589269
I got in there at 3am and it was completely packed behind us

Reactions: 9
Charlotte and George attending the funeral is a clear sign of the next in line, otherwise Peter Phillips children would be there too surely

Is this the end of the queue? Nobody on the stairs waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And just like that her final act of duty is done. May she rest forever in the arms of Jesus.
F5E264A0-1512-4F00-8AAC-9C2C252AE0E9.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I read an article in the DM this morning about Queen Victoria’s funeral. The nation was in desperate mourning feeling that life would never be the same again. No one would ever replace this magnificent monarch…
And here we are.
I found it rather comforting to think that we also had a magnificent Queen and hopefully will again in the future. Life goes on, as they say.
Sending love to everyone today. May your snacks be delicious, your fizz icy cold, and please pray that no one has a power cut! (Living in a tiny country village that’s always a possibility here!)
Rest peacefully Your Majesty.
God save the King 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.