The rising butterfly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her on Instagram?
She constantly posts same throwback picture of her in her joggers and that god awful manky pink crop top, she looks no different to me in her comparison pics.
Don’t get me started on her outting people’s personal dating profile to all of her followers 🙈

Reactions: 7
Omg finally she has her own thread :LOL: I’m so glad I’m not the only one who can’t see a difference between her weight loss pics!! Her “tinderella” posts thinking she’s funny are pure embarrassing

She's a bleeping woman.
Another that plays the "mental health" card but has no issues posting half baked pictures of herself, pictures of herself doing that bleeping winking face, tinder profiles, reviews of her dates, her shaved head etc. If you struggle with anxiety and depression that badly you're not doing these things.

It's all for likes.

And in less than what, 4ish months she's left her husband, become a part time mum and has had a string of dates. She also seems to barely see her kids and definitely left them with the ex in the house so she could go "live her best life".
Who even gets that sad that someone they've dated a handful of times ends it!?
Focus on your kids and not your fanny.

She's a bleeping woman.
Another that plays the "mental health" card but has no issues posting half baked pictures of herself, pictures of herself doing that bleeping winking face, tinder profiles, reviews of her dates, her shaved head etc. If you struggle with anxiety and depression that badly you're not doing these things.

It's all for likes.

And in less than what, 4ish months she's left her husband, become a part time mum and has had a string of dates. She also seems to barely see her kids and definitely left them with the ex in the house so she could go "live her best life".
Who even gets that sad that someone they've dated a handful of times ends it!?
Focus on your kids and not your fanny.
Yessss to all of this!!! Exactly what I was thinking but wanted to start the thread off lightly hahaha

Omg finally she has her own thread :LOL: I’m so glad I’m not the only one who can’t see a difference between her weight loss pics!! Her “tinderella” posts thinking she’s funny are pure embarrassing
Absolute cringe isn’t she. The pics look exactly the same her mind is so warped, maybe she’s a bit less bloated but so am I after reining it in after Christmas so what big deal. Doesn’t look like the 10lb she claims to have lost since the new year

Reactions: 2
Find it so odd how she just seemed to pack up and leave her husband after moving to that new house and getting a dog. Then she went from that massive house to that little rented one and she barely seems to see her kids now

also she shaved her head after complaining about hair loss, it’s really no wonder when she dyed it from black to blonde herself then to red!!

AND why is every selfie of her from that high angle like she’s posing for her msn pic in 2009?????

Reactions: 3
Comparison photos are like playing spot the difference on level 1000.
Like where is the difference?!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m calling bullshit she has lost 12lbs in 3 weeks!! Also the yobbo could text her mate well done not lick her ass on social media...fake fake fake!!!
and wow she’s done the school run today, coincidence or what.

Reactions: 1
A 40 mile round school run!? Who the duck packs up and willingly lives 20 miles away from their kids just like that?
She drives. She could drive to work.

She seemed so happy to have her own space. Had the husband do so much work on that house to just leave.
She seemed to plan it out - get him to spend x on a massive houses do it up, finally get a job then duck off.

If she's only working in Ann Summer she won't be making as much as her husband clearly did and she only has the kids 50/50 (if that) so she won't be getting maintenance.

Also her talking about taking a trip on her own abroad. It's not bad in general. Parents need a break. However when you barely see your kids and have never taken them away then it's selfish.

God this girl loves a before and after, it’s like playing where’s Wally trying to find a difference 🤣

Reactions: 4
This girl is laughable...all cryptic Iv had 2 piercings done but doesn’t say what they are. Yet a couple hours later show nipples jewellery....snooze you boring witch no one cares

• Haha
literally just came on here to comment about that, I knew it’d be nipple piercings before she even posted the bars :sick::sick:

She's trying so hard to be 'different' - going on and on about tattoos and piercings; blue wigs; working in a sex shop; randomly leaving her husband etc

Really she comes across as an insecure little girl who has no idea who she is and does these things because she's desperate to be liked.
Why not focus on your own children and yourself instead of constantly trying to get your hole.

#alcoholism!?

Wow.

And 2 hours prior to this post she has a bloody bottle of white next to her filled glass!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
#alcoholism!?

Wow.

And 2 hours prior to this post she has a bloody bottle of white next to her filled glass!?
She is a dumb witch who will do anything to court attention. Whether that be talking about her titties on the gram or her outting her online dates.
Coming from someone who lost their mother and sibling to Alcohol addiction I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. You don’t just wake up and decide you have a problem with alcohol so cut down, you take the right steps in recovery to be alcohol free. A true addict can’t dip their toe in and out of their poison so to speak. This girl needs real help and should keep it off the gram because it’s as fake as her ass looks!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I genuinely don't understand the message screenshot immediately after the wine?! Is that serious? And was that message actually to her?! Very confused.