The Rise Of The #Spon Disney Vlogger.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many vloggers seem to be jumping on the Disney bandwagon lately.
Sophie and Dave.
Jade and Matt Billington
Brogan Tate and her boyfriend Benji.
Lucy and Lydia
The Ingham lot.

Among the originals who started Disney content long before they were gifted their stays or offered a spon.
I’m a big fan of the CRP crew (Adam and Claire) and the original vloggers like Charlotte Ruff.
But are any of the new lot actually Disney Fans or in it for the views.
A thread ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
Even brummymummy and Louise Pentland jumped on the Disney bandwagon.

Have we got a brummy thread by the way. She’s got super annoying Just Lately.

Used to be a fan of adam but he's changed and I no longer watch him because of it, he is a true disney fan, I just don't personally agree with asking fans to basically pay for imaginary mickey bars to fund his next holiday, it's highly unethical in my opinion. Maybe he will become my new hate watch which is a shame. I love gary c when he's with adam.

Brogan has massively jumped on the disney bandwagon. When I ask other disney lovers about her they always ask who is she? She's not well known in the disney circles.

What about ellie, and spencer and Oliver? Opinions? I'd love to know what went down between spencer, Oliver and adam too ?

My friend had issues with Ellie as she wanted freebies from her Etsy page. Ellie is too much for me too emotional.

Has anyone watched see you reel soon? Really like them l, they took a break tonhave their little boy and came back recently come across really genuine

Used to be a fan of adam but he's changed and I no longer watch him because of it, he is a true disney fan, I just don't personally agree with asking fans to basically pay for imaginary mickey bars to fund his next holiday, it's highly unethical in my opinion. Maybe he will become my new hate watch which is a shame. I love gary c when he's with adam.

Brogan has massively jumped on the disney bandwagon. When I ask other disney lovers about her they always ask who is she? She's not well known in the disney circles.

What about ellie, and spencer and Oliver? Opinions? I'd love to know what went down between spencer, Oliver and adam too ?

I would LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THESE THREE!!! And also what happened with Oliver and the DIS. why did he leave so suddenly and with no mention (other than snide digs in the comments from Craig etc!) I like them but haven’t watched them in a while. agreed Adam has changed, but I respect that he said he would never turn on mid roll ads because it means the viewer can’t enjoy the vlog experience fully. He didn’t have to make that choice and I think it says a lot he did. The Micky bar thing is a bit tacky but he was very open in his method to fund raise. When he’s up against the likes of brogan, Matt and jade, Sophie and Dave, I find him more genuine as a Disney fan.
Ellie is hard to watch, she set up a patrion and then moaned about people coming to see her when she’s working and about having to vlog. I’m not a fan of her personality.

Aclarietale (probably spelling that wrong) is by far my favorite, even now when she’s home.

Reactions: 2
My friend had issues with Ellie as she wanted freebies from her Etsy page. Ellie is too much for me too emotional.

Has anyone watched see you reel soon? Really like them l, they took a break tonhave their little boy and came back recently come across really genuine
I think I’m still subbed to them but it’s ages since I’ve watched them. I love the DIS dining show lately. It’s like a guilty pleasure. Along with Dreams unlimited travel uploads.

I would LOVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THESE THREE!!! And also what happened with Oliver and the DIS. why did he leave so suddenly and with no mention (other than snide digs in the comments from Craig etc!) I like them but haven’t watched them in a while. agreed Adam has changed, but I respect that he said he would never turn on mid roll ads because it means the viewer can’t enjoy the vlog experience fully. He didn’t have to make that choice and I think it says a lot he did. The Micky bar thing is a bit tacky but he was very open in his method to fund raise. When he’s up against the likes of brogan, Matt and jade, Sophie and Dave, I find him more genuine as a Disney fan.
Ellie is hard to watch, she set up a patrion and then moaned about people coming to see her when she’s working and about having to vlog. I’m not a fan of her personality.

Aclarietale (probably spelling that wrong) is by far my favorite, even now when she’s home.
When adam said he would never turn on mid reel adds (I got them sometimes anyway with him) I always took that as his way of shading Oliver and spencer who I had to stop watching because of the amount of ads they suddenly added to their videos. Also they just kept putting in ride footage as main vlog fillers and it got really boring. That jeni jynn used to get on my nerves and she was always hanging round with them in every vlog, I did like her partner Toms sense of humour though!
I wonder why he left the DIS too, they got asked that a lot in the comments at the start but not sure what they said now! I always had a theory they thought they were the best vloggers so could make it on their own.

Ellie has 2 extremes her disney vlogs are so extra and her home vlogs are such a downer. I find her home vlogs were manly just her telling viewers what she had done or was going to do that day without actually vlogging it apart from a token shot of a meal out or a few seconds of scenery. No real substance without disney as she's too scared to vlog in public outside disney.

I agree Claire is the best vlogger at the moment! Really hope as her channel grows she doesn't change

When adam said he would never turn on mid reel adds (I got them sometimes anyway with him) I always took that as his way of shading Oliver and spencer who I had to stop watching because of the amount of ads they suddenly added to their videos. Also they just kept putting in ride footage as main vlog fillers and it got really boring. That jeni jynn used to get on my nerves and she was always hanging round with them in every vlog, I did like her partner Toms sense of humour though!
I wonder why he left the DIS too, they got asked that a lot in the comments at the start but not sure what they said now! I always had a theory they thought they were the best vloggers so could make it on their own.

Ellie has 2 extremes her disney vlogs are so extra and her home vlogs are such a downer. I find her home vlogs were manly just her telling viewers what she had done or was going to do that day without actually vlogging it apart from a token shot of a meal out or a few seconds of scenery. No real substance without disney as she's too scared to vlog in public outside disney.

I agree Claire is the best vlogger at the moment! Really hope as her channel grows she doesn't change
Oh now that makes sense as to why he said about the mid roll ads. I hadn’t made that connection. When Spencer and Oliver started I really liked them. I hated jennilynn on the DIS and hated her more tagging along on all the vlogs. And their other friends (slightly larger men) were very boring too. I’ve not watched them in months I liked Adam the most around that time and since he’s started bum sniffing the “spon Disney fans” crew I’ve not had much interest in him.
I find it hard watching Ellie’s vlogs from 8 months ago so hardly bother with her anymore. I watched her home ones to see what she would do next and I’m glad she got the cruise work.
But at the moment it’s hard to find any vloggers that aren’t doing spon work and it doesn’t sit well with me when families struggle for so long to pay for one holiday. Lucy and Lydia are sent there 8 times a year. ?

Oh now that makes sense as to why he said about the mid roll ads. I hadn’t made that connection. When Spencer and Oliver started I really liked them. I hated jennilynn on the DIS and hated her more tagging along on all the vlogs. And their other friends (slightly larger men) were very boring too. I’ve not watched them in months I liked Adam the most around that time and since he’s started bum sniffing the “spon Disney fans” crew I’ve not had much interest in him.
I find it hard watching Ellie’s vlogs from 8 months ago so hardly bother with her anymore. I watched her home ones to see what she would do next and I’m glad she got the cruise work.
But at the moment it’s hard to find any vloggers that aren’t doing spon work and it doesn’t sit well with me when families struggle for so long to pay for one holiday. Lucy and Lydia are sent there 8 times a year. ?

As soon as I saw that tweet I checked and they weren't following each other anymore on twitter! Agree about the larger men tool that kept appearing in their vlogs, they weren't my cup of tea and that was around when I stopped watching. I may give them another go as like spencer and Oliver as people and maybe things have improved!

I do wonder if adam is a bit like brogan and falls out with people- I think him and ellie had a falling out too as they were meant to vlog together when she got to florida but neither mentioned each other the entire year! Charlotte never bothered with him when she went on a couple of trips and he was working there too, and they had hung out there once or twice before that it's kind of strange!

Really they go 8 times in a year? So crazy! Disney holidays are so expensive so I can totally get why brogan and some others have jumped on the fake disney fan bandwagon. I mean they obviously like disney or they wouldn't do it but it's fake in that it's for free holidays and views more than their love of it.

Exactly lots jump on the bandwagon because they want free holidays. So they don’t care who’s paying for it. Obvious the ultimate would be Disney sponsored but any old ticket selling site will do.

I have a soft spot for Sophie and Dave, they seem genuine.
I did like them until that awards show competition. They had people who knew how to vote hundreds of times so the clearly won because they cheated and then shouted out the person who told them they had found out how to cheat while encouraging her to do it! I commented on their vlog it was hardly fair that they were encouraging people to do this and I got blocked from commenting.
They also are desperate to try and keep Disney content in their vlogs even when they have nothing to talk about but what mugs they bought in the Disney store 2 years ago.
Faves theatre stuff is annoying and their vlogs are very boring to watch lately

I've never watched sophie and Dave maybe I'll give it a go, wish me luck!

Saffron Barker and parents Botox Wendy and Dazza Barker are the latest in a long line of #spon #ad #disney #trips #we #didnt #pay #for #that #gets #added #to #your #bill #when #you #next #book
I’m getting turned off Disney with every freebie I watch.