The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there is a thread for them so I thought I’d start this to discuss the podcast in general and also anything else from their Insta or Twitter accounts.

In general I like all of them but I do roll my eyes at somethings that they say. I’ve been listening to them for a few months and catching up on old episodes from when Phoebe was a part of it too. I wonder if she’s gutted she left and then all the success came?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Milena is my favourite, can’t help but feel she occasionally gets picked on by the others though?

In general though I do love the dilemmas episodes though there is the ocasional eye rolling at some of the things they say!

Reactions: 9
Glad to see a thread on this! I've been listening from the start. They definitely talk down to Milena, particularly Tolly which is pretty awkward to listen to at times and sad because she often has insightful things to say that get overlooked or joked about at her expense. She's getting better at sticking up for herself which is good.

Preferring the dilemma eps recently though the advice can be questionable! I like Audrey and Milena, Tolly grates on me a lot of the time. They are doing really well these days though, good for them.

Reactions: 10
I find Tolly to overpowering at times and I think it some of the more recent episodes she goes a bit OTT with mocking some of the dilemmas and laughing - I enjoy it mostly but sometimes find myself cringing at how mean they get.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find Tolly to overpowering at times and I think it some of the more recent episodes she goes a bit OTT with mocking some of the dilemmas and laughing - I enjoy it mostly but sometimes find myself cringing at how mean they get.
I mean admittedly sometimes the dilemmas do need to be mocked eg. Any ones involving someone dating a married man but I do agree that she really has ramped up the mocking recently! I’m also white so you do hear some things where you go oooooookay, sometimes it does feel like Tolly takes it too far but I mean in historical contexts you can’t get too offended really?

Reactions: 6
I prefer the non-dilemma episodes now as I feel like most of the dilemmas have been touched on before.

I absolutely HATE it when they break out into songs though I always have to skip past those bits, even though Milena has a nice voice.

Milena was on Instagram live last night and somebody kept commenting how they like Milena but hate Tolly lol

• Haha
I really enjoy them but sometimes think Tolly talks over Milena farrrr too much!! But never Audrey?

I absolutely love this podcast!

But I too feel like Milena is spoken over a lot of the time too and Tolly can be a bit quick to criticise her. There was one dilemma around a relationship with your childs parent and how to navigate etc. And Milena is literally in that position herself yet Tolly kept talking over her!

However, I do laugh at their chats and sometimes cannot believe the mentality of the people sending in the dilemmas.

Also - THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPOTIFY!

if you know you know

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad someone has started a thread on this lol

I’ve started from the beginning too, haven’t even got to where the podcast is only on Spotify but Milena is also my favourite, can’t stand tolly but undecided on Audrey. I feel like sometimes Audrey exaggerates things to make tolly start one of her rants about racism and she never ever disagrees with tolly either. She would never challenge anything that tolly says, I’m not sure if it’s because she doesn’t like confrontation or not though.

It also annoys me that tolly moans about racism far too much (pretty much every episode) but will make racist comments herself whilst moaning about it. Don’t get me wrong, some of the things she says I agree with but it’s minimal.

And yes they do talk over milena a lot like they’re a over her or something.

Reactions: 10
EDIT: that last bit was supposed to say above her not over her, I can’t edit the post for some reason 😂

Glad this thread was started! I love the podcast and listen every week, but have always found it uncomfortable when they talk over Milena or don't let her finish her stories, shes always really calm about it, which i admire alot. i'd shout and say 'can i finish!!'. Audrey is my favourite for sure, the way she says outrageous things and Milena/Tolly quietly go 'Audreyyyy' really makes me laugh.

Reactions: 4
I love this podcast too! Milena and Audrey are my favourites. I think Tolly is a bit harsh, even though it is funny, she comes across quite cold towards others at times. She can be quite rude to the other girls, I think she feels like she is the queen bee of the podcast - maybe because she jump started it. Also she thinks she’s got her life all figured out and is going to find a man and have a baby at the drop of a hat, on her terms and in her time - I hope it happens for her but life really isn’t that simple.

Reactions: 5
One more thing 🤣 they (Tolly) are really bad at taking any kind of criticism. I think they got some comments (probably one or two) about how much they slated them Clap For The NHS (which I think was ridiculous, yes a clap doesn’t actually do anything in terms of monetary value but the morale boost it brings is amazing - I work for the NHS and look forward to it every week and even lay people I know like it as it makes you connect with your community etc) but Tolly went absolutely mental on Twitter about it saying they can do what they want and don’t have to explain themselves etc.

Reactions: 2
Hey. Normally I go on lipstick alley for my TRP tea. So I'm happy someone created this.

Okurr. So I'm up to date with the podcast

I agree that Tolly can be extremely overpowering on the show. I understand why Phoebe left.

Milena is also my favourite. Shes so sweet and had opened up about so much in such an upbeat manner.

Audrey is so-so. Shes a bit ditsy which annoys me as she speaks with conviction and I'm like "that's false"

Also if Tolly (the only TRP girl verified on Twitter) wants a long time job she needs to watch how she says things. I could of agreed with the not clapping for the NHS if she had spoken from a political mindset, but the fact Tolly struggles with the English language sometimes (her own words) she should of left this conversation alone. Her and Audrey.
Tolly edits the podcast. She obviously thought it was OK. As soon as I heard it I thought "ohhhhhh you gonna start a riot"

Edit to add: Tolly and Audrey go out a lot without Milena so I think that says enough.

Last edited:
I agree that Tolly can be extremely overpowering on the show. I understand why Phoebe left.
Yes this is a good point, I think they were really harsh on Phoebe (especially Tolly) - to the point where I felt uncomfortable listening at times as it felt like bullying. Then they all acted so surprised when she left?! I thought that behaviour was quite cruel actually.

Yes this is a good point, I think they were really harsh on Phoebe (especially Tolly) - to the point where I felt uncomfortable listening at times as it felt like bullying. Then they all acted so surprised when she left?! I thought that behaviour was quite cruel actually.
I remember Phoebe talking fondly of her Dad who is still in her life and Tolly didn't want to know. I think she was secretly jealous of Phoebe.

Reactions: 3
Hey. Normally I go on lipstick alley for my TRP tea. So I'm happy someone created this.

Okurr. So I'm up to date with the podcast

Milena is also my favourite. Shes so sweet and had opened up about so much in such an upbeat manner.

Audrey is so-so. Shes a bit ditsy which annoys me as she speaks with conviction and I'm like "that's false"

Also if Tolly (the only TRP girl verified on Twitter) wants a long time job she needs to watch how she says things. I could of agreed with the not clapping for the NHS if she had spoken from a political mindset, but the fact Tolly struggles with the English language sometimes (her own words) she should of left this conversation alone. Her and Audrey.
Tolly edits the podcast. She obviously thought it was OK. As soon as I heard it I thought "ohhhhhh you gonna start a riot"

Edit to add: Tolly and Audrey go out a lot without Milena so I think that says enough.
Ooh never heard of lipstick alley, will check it out! Thanks 😊

Reactions: 1
Ooh never heard of lipstick alley, will check it out! Thanks 😊
Heres the link to the thread if anyone else is interested

Reactions: 1
Just listened to the Your Receipts “my MIL walked in on us” and think Milena stuck up for herself against Tolly well here but again Tolly took no accountability when Milena said that Tolly sent her a song with cruel lyrics saying “this reminds me of you” which Milena says made her cry! Tolly said yeah but you like the artist now don’t you?! What?! Just say sorry.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Eurgh, been catching up on a few podcasts and feeling that Tolly is getting way meaner to Milena. Particularly in the dilemmas episodes, it sounds like Milena says something and Tolly won’t even respond to it or acknowledge it or even worse, take a deliberately contrarian view but make herself look like a tit in the process! Latest episode, the dilemma where they were talking about noisy kids and Tolly is adamant she wants noisy kids despite not having any, with Milena telling her honestly no it’s annoying, with all her experience as a mum, yet Tolly continues to hammer her point! Just comes across like she hates her for some reason!

Reactions: 4