The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted this on Twitter today

1713960769050.png

And Tolly quote tweeted it:
1713960803336.png

Looks like no love lost there! But i do agree with her. Everyone's moved on - it even looks like Milena isn't going to be speaking publically about what happened (and if she does, it's a bit late now!) so people need to just pick a lane (or both, if they like!) and get on with it. I think the podcast is better than ever before without Milena (ignoring the Shalipoppi episode đź’€) and Milena seems to be doing well doing her own thing too, so it was a good outcome all round i think.

Reactions: 3
Tolly is too tetchy! She people are allowed to say how they feel, the show meant a lot to people. Tolly, especially in her line of work needs to learn to live with other peoples contrary opinions and not let it affect her as much.

Reactions: 6
Someone posted this on Twitter today

View attachment 2894512

And Tolly quote tweeted it:
View attachment 2894514

Looks like no love lost there! But i do agree with her. Everyone's moved on - it even looks like Milena isn't going to be speaking publically about what happened (and if she does, it's a bit late now!) so people need to just pick a lane (or both, if they like!) and get on with it. I think the podcast is better than ever before without Milena (ignoring the Shalipoppi episode đź’€) and Milena seems to be doing well doing her own thing too, so it was a good outcome all round i think.
So rude and unprofessional, proving everyone right who went in on her when Milena left. I agree with the first tweet too. While I’m enjoying the pod still, I definitely enjoyed it more with Milena

Reactions: 3