The Real SAHD - Stay At Home Daughter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if you guys have ever come across this video or not, it's quiet popular on TikTok and even on YT

Her TikTok is: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

She dresses really nicely with a lot of designer items (Chanel, Dior, Hermes Birkins, Cartier, VCA…) and seems to be someone who is from an extremely wealthy family.

IMG_5733.jpg
IMG_5747.jpg

What a lot of people don't get is that she is a master troll and pretends to be a "stay at home daughter" and it's not hard to tell she's being sarcastic either yet a lot of people (see the comments on YT for example) take her seriously.
I figured she was a troll when she posted a video about a $6.5k bottle of champagne but the real price of the item is $6.99.
IMG_5750.jpg

Anyways, I did a little research and figured out who she really is and even found her background story.
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 7.58.39 PM.png

TLDR: She did not have it anywhere near as easy as people think she did.

This goes to show one of two things:
  1. How gullible people are
  2. How much we truly know about what’s really happening behind the scenes whenever we see someone flex hardcore

Reactions: 7
She's popped up on my FYP a couple of times and I always thought it was absolutely tongue in cheek. Who on earth is falling for this! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Also adding onto this, I don't want to dox her but on her LinkedIn it says: Legal Intern at Law Offices Of Pamela S. Roth. Self-Employed, University of Houston. New York, New York

Reactions: 2
I mean, right off the bat I knew she was a troll. Nothing wrong with that, and I honestly found her posts funny because it's satirical in a sense. Second, I have to give her props for her lifestyle. It's clear she worked hard and is able to live the life she lives now. Event coordination brings in a TON of money, and I wouldn't be surprised if her business was doing super well in New York, out of all places. She gets a lot of hate from idiots thinking her life is "real", and anyone with half a brain would know it's satire.

Reactions: 4
I mean, right off the bat I knew she was a troll. Nothing wrong with that, and I honestly found her posts funny because it's satirical in a sense. Second, I have to give her props for her lifestyle. It's clear she worked hard and is able to live the life she lives now. Event coordination brings in a TON of money, and I wouldn't be surprised if her business was doing super well in New York, out of all places. She gets a lot of hate from idiots thinking her life is "real", and anyone with half a brain would know it's satire.
I honestly thought that she'd be much better off showing her real life, she'd gain a lot of respect.

Reactions: 3
She gets some awful comments on her videos! she handles them really well though, some of her replies to the nasty comments are brilliant. I'm super jealous of her lifestyle even if she is trolling!

Reactions: 1
Oooooo I’ve only just started watching her. I need new people to watch. Seems ok do far but it doesn’t take much for my interest to wane lol
Will keep with it for now
She’s very fancy