The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so the housewives have been my guilty pleasure since Tre flipped a table - I used to have to aquire them online (ahem). ITVBe is pants as the delay in airing the seasons is ridiculous and also makes it hard to discuss on here, as we are probably all watching different seasons and casts.

However, although its pretty dire these days i still watch every episode - as i said, guilty pleasure.

So favourites:

1. New York
  2. Beverley Hills
  3. Miami (bring it back)
  4. Atlanta
  5. Dallas
  6. Potomac
  7. New Jersey - do not agree with convicted felons getting to stay on TV and Lording it about - Yes you THERESA
  8. Melbourne
  9. Sydney
  10. Auckland
  11. Cheshire - huh i dont feel it, although enjoyed ladies of london
  12. BRAVO - Please bring back Vancouver and Toronto

Love to Hate
  1. Bethenny
  2. Nene
Love
  1. Ramona - because she is an unfiltered headcase
  2. Sonja - see above
  3. Kandi
  4. Lisa Vanderpump
Hate
  1. Dawn Ward
  2. Vile Kyle Richards
  3. Teddy whatever her name is
  4. Pheadra
  5. Melissa Gorga
Does anyone other than me still watch these tit shows?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I watch Beverley Hills, Orange County and Cheshire. I loved Vancouver - that was one of the best ones 😂 Jody was such a wind up, it was brilliant.

I like/liked:

Erika Jayne
Heather Dubrow
Lisa Rinna

I dislike/disliked:

Teddy
Dawn Ward
Tanya Bardsley

The others I kind of like, then dislike, then like again - depending on the storyline.

Reactions: 6
My absolute favorite series was hands down DC. It had every kind of WTF going on and was super sad they didn't continue.

I follow BH, OC, NY, Melbourne, Cheshire. Wish they'd make more Ladies of London.

My favorites are the NY housewives. If Jill, Simon and Alex came back in I'd be pretty happy to watch that all blow up again.

Reactions: 4
Ok so the housewives have been my guilty pleasure since Tre flipped a table - I used to have to aquire them online (ahem). ITVBe is pants as the delay in airing the seasons is ridiculous and also makes it hard to discuss on here, as we are probably all watching different seasons and casts.

However, although its pretty dire these days i still watch every episode - as i said, guilty pleasure.

So favourites:

1. New York
  2. Beverley Hills
  3. Miami (bring it back)
  4. Atlanta
  5. Dallas
  6. Potomac
  7. New Jersey - do not agree with convicted felons getting to stay on TV and Lording it about - Yes you THERESA
  8. Melbourne
  9. Sydney
  10. Auckland
  11. Cheshire - huh i dont feel it, although enjoyed ladies of london
  12. BRAVO - Please bring back Vancouver and Toronto

Love to Hate
  1. Bethenny
  2. Nene
Love
  1. Ramona - because she is an unfiltered headcase
  2. Sonja - see above
  3. Kandi
  4. Lisa Vanderpump
Hate
  1. Dawn Ward
  2. Vile Kyle Richards
  3. Teddy whatever her name is
  4. Pheadra
  5. Melissa Gorga
Does anyone other than me still watch these tit shows?
I only watch the Cheshire one but that’s grating on me lately. Can’t stand Tanya, Christine McGuire’s is pointless, Stacey does my head in. Ester is growing on me purely from when she just sat and ate the food in Dubai when the rest of them were losing their tit and she was hilarious. Bring back Ampika.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Orange County, New Jersey, Potomac and Beverley Hills.

I dont like New York and went off Atlanta.

I'm going off Cheshire, dont feel like I like any of the women and it's all just a bit silly now.

I've only just started watching Dallas like half way through a season so I'm a but confused about what is going on 😂

Which Australian one was it that aired recently and it was hilarious but they're not doing another season because it got too aggressive?? I liked that 😂

Reactions: 5
The Cheshire housewives all seem like they argue literally over nothing, just to get a storyline. Most of the places shown are in Manchester, very rarely Chester. It’s all a bit false...

The Cheshire housewives all seem like they argue literally over nothing, just to get a storyline. Most of the places shown are in Manchester, very rarely Chester. It’s all a bit false...
I get the feeling with the Cheshire lot non of them are actually friends outside the show. Maybe dawn and the twin? ( forgot her name) it’s all so contrived. Dunno if they others are the same

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling with the Cheshire lot non of them are actually friends outside the show. Maybe dawn and the twin? ( forgot her name) it’s all so contrived. Dunno if they others are the same
I also have that feeling, although I think Tania and Dawn were actually friends. Rachel and Dawn were/are friends too.

I think American housewives is more entertaining, it just doesn’t seem as contrived, even if it it! Whereas watching British people scream at each other in a restaurant just seems so unheard of 😂

Reactions: 8
I've only fairly recently discovered this guilty pleasure! So far I've watched all of Cheshire, plus Melbourne and Sydney. So here are my choices:

Love to Hate: Dawn
Love: Gamble
Hate: Hanna

Trying to decide which to watch next!

Reactions: 1
Housewives of Cheshire is probably my ultimate fave trash TV but I haven't really got into any American ones. Does anyone remember Desperate Scousewives? Ashamed to admit I really enjoyed that but think it only lasted one series.

Hate: Christine, Paddy McGuinness' wife.
Love: Ampika.

Reactions: 7
How could i have forgotten the OG Orange County - Eispecially as my most hated HW of all time is Vicky (Cancer scam, snotty cow etc) and the devil that is TAMRA - I love Kelly Dodd

NOT SPONSORED: I now watch them all on Hayu as they show the episodes the day after they air in the US and they have just started showing Watch What Happens Live

Sidenote: they also have The Hills which I am binge watching so that I can watch the new series.

How could i have forgotten the OG Orange County - Eispecially as my most hated HW of all time is Vicky (Cancer scam, snotty cow etc) and the devil that is TAMRA - I love Kelly Dodd

NOT SPONSORED: I now watch them all on Hayu as they show the episodes the day after they air in the US and they have just started showing Watch What Happens Live

Sidenote: they also have The Hills which I am binge watching so that I can watch the new series.
Is Hayu just a website?

I also hate Vicki, very pleased that she is just a "friend" for the next season. Not sure how I feel on Tamra and Kelly, think Tamra is very sneaky and a bit of a tit stirrer. Kelly just lashes out all the time and says things I dont agree with.

I'm not totally sure; Its availabe through Amazon Prime - an added channel that i think is about £3 a month

(prior to this i used Kodi to watch things online)

Kelly is very marmite - sometimes i cant stand her but other times i love her, i think its because she reminds me of Ramona

I am curently rewatching NYC season 3 when it all kicked off with Bethenny and Jill Zarin - Jill has to be in the top 3 of most hated HWs

Crikey i forgot Dorinda (too many HWs) I love Dorinda and her house in the berkshires and if I could be any HW it would be her ....Make it nice

My absolute favorite series was hands down DC. It had every kind of WTF going on and was super sad they didn't continue.

I follow BH, OC, NY, Melbourne, Cheshire. Wish they'd make more Ladies of London.

My favorites are the NY housewives. If Jill, Simon and Alex came back in I'd be pretty happy to watch that all blow up again.
Totally forgot DC - it was Brilliant - that Mad couple who gatecrashed the white house - i think it was because of that they cancelled it but it was a brilliant season

I love Orange County, New Jersey, Potomac and Beverley Hills.

I dont like New York and went off Atlanta.

I'm going off Cheshire, dont feel like I like any of the women and it's all just a bit silly now.

I've only just started watching Dallas like half way through a season so I'm a but confused about what is going on 😂

Which Australian one was it that aired recently and it was hilarious but they're not doing another season because it got too aggressive?? I liked that 😂
i think it was Sydney

Reactions: 2
Is Hayu just a website?

I also hate Vicki, very pleased that she is just a "friend" for the next season. Not sure how I feel on Tamra and Kelly, think Tamra is very sneaky and a bit of a tit stirrer. Kelly just lashes out all the time and says things I dont agree with.
Hay U is an app, as well as you can get it on some TV channel providers. I love it.

I have to say Beverly Hills and New Jersey are my favourites.
If Bravo bring back Kyle and Teddy, I will be giving up on Beverly Hills. They are vile, there was no substance in their hate campaign on LVP, just their assumptions. If they had real proof then maybe we would take them seriously. They are both just living off their family name.

Just popped over from another thread and am so happy I did. Hello! Housewives are my guilty pleasure. Love NY and OC. Going off Cheshire mainly due to Christine who cant act to save her life 😂. Why dont people like Hanna? I watched NY reunions yesterday and if Carole says ‘narrative’ once more I may throw the remote at the TV....😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ohhhhh.... Cheshire was my guilty pleasure. Dawn Ward makes me laugh. Surely you can’t be like that 24/7. Used to like Tanya but with the Leanne and Dawn drama I went off her. Cannot stand Nick and Royston!! Esther used to annoy the life out of me. Her morals etc but that meal in Dubai had me laughing 😂😂 that would be me just eating. Seema - really don’t like her at all. I find her quite snakey. Petra - I feel sorry for her but then I don’t like her most of the time. That Hannah irritates the life out of me. And I never trust a dentist with wonky teeth. Says a lot about the fact you don’t need all this work doing if a dentist doesn’t have it done. And I’m sure she’s a “beard” for her husband.

I genuinely loved Ampika. She didn’t give a tit 😂😂

So all the other series. I want to start watching. Which one should I start on? I used to love Mob Wives for the explosive fights and arguments. I need proper drama not bitchiness and he said she said like Cheshire!!

Ohhhhh.... Cheshire was my guilty pleasure. Dawn Ward makes me laugh. Surely you can’t be like that 24/7. Used to like Tanya but with the Leanne and Dawn drama I went off her. Cannot stand Nick and Royston!! Esther used to annoy the life out of me. Her morals etc but that meal in Dubai had me laughing 😂😂 that would be me just eating. Seema - really don’t like her at all. I find her quite snakey. Petra - I feel sorry for her but then I don’t like her most of the time. That Hannah irritates the life out of me. And I never trust a dentist with wonky teeth. Says a lot about the fact you don’t need all this work doing if a dentist doesn’t have it done. And I’m sure she’s a “beard” for her husband.

I genuinely loved Ampika. She didn’t give a tit 😂😂

So all the other series. I want to start watching. Which one should I start on? I used to love Mob Wives for the explosive fights and arguments. I need proper drama not bitchiness and he said she said like Cheshire!!
It depends what you are after i suppose; i love NYC but to be honest i love them all. If you liked Mob Wives ( i adored it, Big Ang RIP) Then you might like New jersey although they are wannabee Mob Wives (spoiler - one wife ends up doing time (a year) and her husband (4 years) and they have one of the best Comedy Villains of all time "Danielle Staub"; however they only talk about fighting and there is no Drita with a real black eye!

Ampika was ace and needs to return.

Has anyone been watching Real Housewives of Orange County (season 14) on itvbe?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.