The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems did try a bit on the last episode by being a but if a cow to Lilani.
Then going off on one as she said that she sits on the fence .. only to admit she sits on the fence!
You could see the folk around her nodding and being sympathetic but thinking ??
Tanya always makes me laugh with her. If you think positive you can change anything and be like me mantra. No love you were born good looking and married a footballer. All this business success etc is through those contacts... same with dawn ward, she interior designs all her rich mates houses etc.

not saying they don’t have successful businesses but Tanya goes on like if you just dream it it’ll happen. Was shocked how annoyed she was she didn’t win that business award. First and foremost your a footballers wife love

I respect seema and the dentist for that.
talking of businesses what ever happened to esters fish and chip shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tanya always makes me laugh with her. If you think positive you can change anything and be like me mantra. No love you were born good looking and married a footballer. All this business success etc is through those contacts... same with dawn ward, she interior designs all her rich mates houses etc.

not saying they don’t have successful businesses but Tanya goes on like if you just dream it it’ll happen. Was shocked how annoyed she was she didn’t win that business award. First and foremost your a footballers wife love

I respect seema and the dentist for that.
talking of businesses what ever happened to esters fish and chip shop?
I had forgotten about the fish and chip place!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They visited a potential premises but it obviously came to nothing. It must’ve just been for the thin storyline.

That long scar down her middle? What is it, do we know? Has she ever mentioned it? Is it some ropey cosmetic surgery or has she had a major abdominal op?

Reactions: 1
I think Ester is really strange looking ...both in the face and body proportion... I don’t understand why this type of look is so popular. I feel like every woman in the next 100 years is going to look the same.

Reactions: 2
she seems harmless enough but she comes across as thick as mince.
she is seriously thick. Her insta stories drive me mad with all the provocative zooming in on her boobs and arse all the time and flaunting herself around. I’m embarrassed watching them it’s so cringe!

• Haha
Loved Tanya. Sorry are you talking to me and then kept sounding the horn.

I think seema has run her course and wouldn’t like to see liana back next season personally. Seema is nice, but it’s all about the drama. An explosive ampika come back Is the dream ha
When lilani ( or whatever her name is) first joined and went for a meal with the girls Dawn was quite rude but then she has slagged everyone off and done herself no favours, Seema has been quite bitchy, Perla needs to just shut up, felt sorry for Hannah, Ester seemed deranged at the reunion but things go on off screen that they don’t show so perhaps something was said to her beforehand 🤷‍♀️ I’m glad Rachel is moving on from her weird looking husband - and Dawn she can’t help herself can she, shouting at Hannah to stop laughing it’s all about deflecting the blame onto other people I’m just glad I don’t have friends like this not that they are friends but it is addictive viewing 🙈

Leilani really does not belong in this show. She really makes me cringe, and it’s uncomfortable watching her.

Reactions: 4
Can’t abide Christine McGuinness
first I thought wow great she’s speaking up about autism. My 5 year old is autistic, but now that I started looking at her insta she is out and about and away from her kids a lot, I’m intrigued to know who has the kids since her husband works away a lot

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Rachel Lugos stories today? Seems the man she had been dating was a scum bag 🤨

Just went to look. I guess when you flaunt how rich you are all over the telly you are going to have people that try and flatter you and use you.

actually quite like Rachel and felt sad for what her husband did. Hope she sends dawn after the new bloke

My opinions on everyone change every series! I feel like they are all so different depending on who else is on the show. Which I suppose is normal. Used to really dislike Tanya but I’ve come around to her a lot this series. Never liked Esther..think she’s just a poor actress but the reunion was something else!!!

I missed them, but saw on her most recent post she put "single and ready to mingle." What was said yesterday?
The guy she was seeing was living a double life and how many lies he’s told and that she would be discussing it further soon or something

• Wow
Christine McGuinness - not only vapid & lacking in self awareness, the desperation she puts across in her set up pap shots is repugnant.
Q What do numerous pictures of her heavily filtered arse have to do with Charity ?
A duck all ...

Is she is trying to make Nicole Appleton envious ?

Reactions: 2
I really like Ash; I'm not sure how he puts up with Dawn!

The dentist doesn't really fit in ... she's too normal.

I do really like Tanya; she seems very sweet.

Thank goodness they got rid of miserable ol' Misse.

I couldn't take to Misse, Stacey, Perla, Christine or Nermina.
Dawn is too rude especially when she's had a few too many drinks
I like Seema, Hanna, Rachel and Tanya.
Ester had come across as a little too faced and dislikeable in last series.
Glad Lauren is back

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.