The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed how scripted Sheena talks in her interview chair bits 🙈 And that her mouth talks sideways??!
Also…. The way she was properrr strutting and the forced model face,when walking to their seats at the boxing cause she had Shane Lynch on her arm was EMBARRASSING 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else noticed how scripted Sheena talks in her interview chair bits 🙈 And that her mouth talks sideways??!
Also…. The way she was properrr strutting and the forced model face,when walking to their seats at the boxing cause she had Shane Lynch on her arm was EMBARRASSING 😳
The other week she was proper model posing too - when they started the Highland games.

I don't think she's featured much for a newbie and there's been no drama (although haven't seen this week's ep) so she's come across a bit bland. I am sure they will keep her in it, if there's another series, as there's a bit more star status with her husband.

Reactions: 10
I think they are all so awkwardly scripted in the interviews, it doesn’t come across like that in any of the American series it is so embarrassing

Reactions: 14
That's embarrassing, he's a nobody. I can't imagine being chuffed to have Shane Lynch on my arm, embarrassed more like to be associated with someone who makes tit music

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching old episodes where Nicole makes her first appearance and she has changed massively since then 👀
a nose job can do wonders

omg this! I hope they don't bring her back

Reactions: 10
That's embarrassing, he's a nobody. I can't imagine being chuffed to have Shane Lynch on my arm, embarrassed more like to be associated with someone who makes tit music
some women are really attracted to money though aren’t they?! He must have quite a bit!

a side note… being really careful with what I post on this thread as my partner has (briefly) featured on a recent episode 😂🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 17
some women are really attracted to money though aren’t they?! He must have quite a bit!

a side note… being really careful with what I post on this thread as my partner has (briefly) featured on a recent episode 😂🙈
I didn't think he'd have made that much from being in a boy group (can't call them a band), but I guess he must have.

Reactions: 2

Oooh, what can you tell us???
Also, why do we dislike Rachel’s boyfriend? Surely he’s a big improvement on John Lugo 🤢. Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 11
Oooh, what can you tell us???
Also, why do we dislike Rachel’s boyfriend? Surely he’s a big improvement on John Lugo 🤢. Or have I missed something?
not much cos he’ll go mad 😂😂 just like I did when he told me a few weeks ago that he’d allowed them to film… I was like “WHAT?!!” He’s the most private guy I’ve ever met… I have no idea what possessed him!! I’m just grateful he wasn’t named and most of his face was covered 😂😂

I didn't think he'd have made that much from being in a boy group (can't call them a band), but I guess he must have.
perhaps made more than she thought she could’ve earned herself in a lifetime?
I see it at work all the time… loads of the young staff going after the older, richer consultants, surgeons etc!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just watching old episodes where Nicole makes her first appearance and she has changed massively since then 👀
She looks just weird now.

I actually really like her, even though it’s early days yet. She seems so much nicer than all the others. Rachel is ok too, and Lauren likes to stir tit, but is ok really. The ones I hate the most are Debbie, what an absolute witch, and Lystra, who tries to make out she is far more than she really is. Still single though, aint ya!

TIME FOR A NEW THREAD TITLE! ANY SUGGESTIONS?

The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5 Tweakments and surgery, extensions galore, these housewives bring nothing, this series is a bore.

The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5 It’s all tits n teef and flashing the cash, these ladies aint classy they all look like trash!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She looks just weird now.

I actually really like her, even though it’s early days yet. She seems so much nicer than all the others. Rachel is ok too, and Lauren likes to stir tit, but is ok really. The ones I hate the most are Debbie, what an absolute witch, and Lystra, who tries to make out she is far more than she really is. Still single though, aint ya!

TIME FOR A NEW THREAD TITLE! ANY SUGGESTIONS?

The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5 Tweakments and surgery, extensions galore, these housewives bring nothing, this series is a bore.

The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5 It’s all tits n teef and flashing the cash, these ladies aint classy they all look like trash!
Wonder where lystra gets all the cash from to open all those bars?

Reactions: 9
Did they get in? 😂😂
Most probably an attempt for a cheap instagram post of baby and happy fireworks display she's so fake I went to school with her, she is nothing like the girl we went attended cheadle with. you should see the thread Darby Ward Ditched 'Darling' 8 week old Daughter for cheap Dentures fitted by Dodgy Turkish Dentist, vain to the endth degree another dawn ward in the making.

Reactions: 6
A bit of a delayed post but I was stood in front of Darby, Michael and the two younger ward sisters in a hugeeee queue for a bonfire night show recently. Anyway there was such a long queue that the event was full to capacity and only people with pre bought tickets were being allowed in and not on the door tickets. Police were going down the line telling everyone who didn’t already have a ticket to leave the queue. They stayed in the queue despite not having tickets and clearly thought they would get it because it’s them, saying things like “I’ll get us in”.
Most probably an attempt for a cheap instagram post of baby and happy fireworks display she's so fake I went to school with her, she is nothing like the girl we went attended cheadle with. you should see the thread Darby Ward Ditched 'Darling' 8 week old Daughter for cheap Dentures fitted by Dodgy Turkish Dentist, vain to the endth degree another dawn ward in the making.

Well done to @annabelle_bronstein for the winning thread suggestion with 24 likes
"the witches of Eastwick"
But I have to change it, sorry as we can't allow a swear word in thread title.

Previous thread

Continue here.....
how do we access the thread Darby ward ditches her 8 week old darling daughter for new fake veneer dentures with dodgy Turkish dentist

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
New thread 👇

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.