The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched last nights Real Housewives of Melbourne??
That's a first what Anjali did.. I'd say the cast couldn't believe she down that route. (don't want to say what she did incase I spoil it)
Just watched. 😲 The gender reveal though... 🥰

I haven't warmed to the new cast members yet... am finding them unappealing. Maybe it's just me. Nice to see Cheeks again!

Reactions: 2
I missed Chyka so much!!! I want her back.
How lush was the gender reveal set up 😍😍

I really dislike gamble lol and I wish Anjali stayed

Reactions: 1
What is everyones favourite franchise?

I am a relative newbie to the show and during the last 2 years have binged on (in order) -
1. RHOBH -
2. RHONJ
3. RHONY

I've started RHOSLC (it really hasn't pulled me in the way the others have...should I stick with it though? Currently on S1 EP5)

Reactions: 6
What is everyones favourite franchise?

I am a relative newbie to the show and during the last 2 years have binged on (in order) -
1. RHOBH -
2. RHONJ
3. RHONY

I've started RHOSLC (it really hasn't pulled me in the way the others have...should I stick with it though? Currently on S1 EP5)
I did stick with it, but I did find it hard that first few episodes.. I'm kind of holding out for the demise of Lisa, she drives me up the walls and down the other side every time she opens her mouth (which is a lot!)

I really liked Dallas but that got canned (earlier seasons)
Used love Melbourne (the original cast had a lady called Gina and by god she didn't give 2 fucks.. It was brilliant)

So would have to say
Beverly Hills
New York
New Jersey

BUT I'd say the minute Dubai comes out i will be obsessed.
I started watching Atlanta from the start last week, I'm finding it hard to watch.. I'm on season 2..this NeNe one is going to make me throw my tv out the window 😅😅 I just don't get her and her appeal 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
I did stick with it, but I did find it hard that first few episodes.. I'm kind of holding out for the demise of Lisa, she drives me up the walls and down the other side every time she opens her mouth (which is a lot!)

I really liked Dallas but that got canned (earlier seasons)
Used love Melbourne (the original cast had a lady called Gina and by god she didn't give 2 fucks.. It was brilliant)

So would have to say
Beverly Hills
New York
New Jersey

BUT I'd say the minute Dubai comes out i will be obsessed.
I started watching Atlanta from the start last week, I'm finding it hard to watch.. I'm on season 2..this NeNe one is going to make me throw my tv out the window 😅😅 I just don't get her and her appeal 🤔🤔
I think Atlanta will be next for me too. I watched Girls Trip and had no idea who the 2 Atlanta Housewives were.

Is anyone else slightly disappointed with Girls Trip? I dunno..just found it a tad boring. Like Melissa and Teresa arguing about whether or not they knew Melissa was joining the show. We had that drama like 10 years ago...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I quite like the change of pace in girls trip- everyone is more relaxed and more likeable than in their own franchises.

Reactions: 12
So I’ve been watching series 1 of NY.
I thought I would check Simon’s & Alex’s Instagram.
Im shocked at Simons face.
Also the guy quit his hôtel role as he thought NY was going to take off but they got axed from the show. 🙈🤣
He’s now a solicitor in Brisbane.
I can’t stop laughing at the photo. Gosh I’m cruel.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also the guy quit his hôtel role as he thought NY was going to take off but they got axed from the show. 🙈🤣
She looks good though!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she looks great, he looks like some weird cult leader?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hell, I can't get over that pic of Simon, I'm watching season 4 at the mo, can't believe how much he's changed!!
Talking of season 4, I don't remember it at all, I don't remember Cindy, Ramona is being more insufferable than normal too!!!

Reactions: 3
Hell, I can't get over that pic of Simon, I'm watching season 4 at the mo, can't believe how much he's changed!!
Talking of season 4, I don't remember it at all, I don't remember Cindy, Ramona is being more insufferable than normal too!!!
Is that the series they go to Morocco? I haven't saw much of it either

I can't remember any of these earlier episodes so I think I may go back and watch...I'm struggling with Shah's of Sunset so I thin NY is on the menu 😁😁

Is that the series they go to Morocco? I haven't saw much of it either
I'm not sure, I've just started, Ramona has launched her wine, think she's drinking too much of it, she's being a right pretentious cow!!

I can't remember any of these earlier episodes so I think I may go back and watch...I'm struggling with Shah's of Sunset so I thin NY is on the menu 😁😁
Oh that's a shame, I liked it!!

Saying that I'm only on season 2 of Shah's so it's early days.
It could possibly be because it seems so outdated so will probably stick with it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.