The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wasn't he having an affair for quite a while though? Or I might be getting him confused with one of hthe many other cheating husbands across the franchises :ROFLMAO:
He was having an affair for a year and got who he was having the affair with pregnant and she had an abortion, I can’t remember how it came out but I remember Ramona saying she had to read about it in page six :(. I’d say he has a right eye for the women and did so even when he was married.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
have you seen the episode with families "psychic " friend yet? that is insane
I just watched it. Oh my gooooodddd 😧😧 who was that awful drunk woman saying she was a psychic. She was vile and yet Camille just sat there like oh feel sorry for me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just watched it. Oh my gooooodddd 😧😧 who was that awful drunk woman saying she was a psychic. She was vile and yet Camille just sat there like oh feel sorry for me
she apparently was the inspiration for the show Medium (I think it is called) she is a total nutcase, the comments about knowing when people's children would die was just sick

@We were on a break that is awful, imagine your husband having so little care for your wellbeing that they were having unprotected sex with someone else, I think I would be more angry about that than the affair itself :oops:

What I loved about the whole thing was they were trying to say Kyles husband liked women and his nannies and it was Camille’s husband who was the one cheating all along🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I loved about the whole thing was they were trying to say Kyles husband liked women and his nannies and it was Camille’s husband who was the one cheating all along🤭
There have been lots of rumours about Mauricio cheating too though

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think they messed up big time by putting two of the most boring housewives ever in it aka Melissa and Cynthia:sleep:
Seems like whoever handles Netflix's IG disagrees... they said Melissa is the best housewife. They had a back and forth with either BestofBravo or QueensofBravo about Melissa being the best... it was funny! Netflix shaded Teresa... made me curious so I looked at Melissa and Teresa's IG #'s and Melissa has 100 000 more fans :oops: I was shocked!

That made me go down a rabbit hole and seems like Kyle has the largest following with 3m. Melissa and Kyle seem to be the most disliked here but they sure seem to have a lot of supporters!

• Haha
There have been lots of rumours about Mauricio cheating too though
Ah yeah I know and let’s not forget about him and the transgender prostitutes, but it was just that Camille was just so smug about being married to Kelsey and so smug in general.

Ah yeah I know and let’s not forget about him and the transgender prostitutes, but it was just that Camille was just so smug about being married to Kelsey and so smug in general.
true, I never liked Camille, albeit I don;t really like any of the BH housewives tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been having sympathy for Kenya and her divorce up until this Greece trip and she’s trying to dig Cynthia out for her lack of wine knowledge! Shadyyyyyy

There were rumours for years about Mauricio. Remember when LVP said "Oh, she is the young woman that he was seen with in town?" Jokingly while talking about Portia. And Kyle said "this is not funny" in a very serious voice.

Even if he cheated Kyle has nowhere to go. She is Erika number 2. Mauricio's company isn't doing well, she has no business or career and if she divorced him he would only pay child support for a few years since Portia is almost 18. So, she'll be broke really soon.

Isn’t Portia only around 13/14? Don’t think she’s as old as 18. Edited to add she was born in 2008 I went for nosey.

There were rumours for years about Mauricio. Remember when LVP said "Oh, she is the young woman that he was seen with in town?" Jokingly while talking about Portia. And Kyle said "this is not funny" in a very serious voice.

Even if he cheated Kyle has nowhere to go. She is Erika number 2. Mauricio's company isn't doing well, she has no business or career and if she divorced him he would only pay child support for a few years since Portia is almost 18. So, she'll be broke really soon.
There are a lot of cheaters out there... very possible the stories were true... or not.... LVP was being Queen witch when she said that. The stories were in the papers at that time... bringing it up on the show was a major slap

Kyle has a career? She on a TV show making making a million per season now, just did the Halloween movie and a Christmas movie. Her rumored net worth is 40-50 million. I'd say she's doing ok on her own.

Reactions: 14
It wasn’t just that LVP bought it up on the show, she said it right in front of Porsha which was really below the belt IMO.

Kyle's assets are tied with Mauricio which is why it is so high. And let's be honest, how long can she live off RHOBH when she has such an expensive lifestyle.

Making a lot of money means nothing when you blow most of it. Look at the way she went from normal housewives to keeping up with the Jones type of housewife when Erika appeared. Also, I do not know of you follow them on social media but her daughters and her are always head to toe in expensive clothes, travelling to expensive places and all via private planes.

She would be worse off than Erika if she left Mauricio since she has her 3 daughters to take care off.

Reactions: 2
so many of the hosuewives love a fortune teller it seems
and the law of attraction, I guess that's why they're successful or some tit *Kim Zolciak voice* "ask believe receive"

broke? Kyle would never be broke, her niece is married to a ROTHCHILD and her sister is a HILTON Kyle has serious family money if she ever was to fall on her ass she would need to beg Kathy for help which she would hate to do so she will work super to not have to go down that route Mauricio may not be doing as well but it's easy for him to bounce back as the homes he sells are multi-million dollar estates, if he was to only sell one home per year he'd be good for 3 years not gonna lie as much as I truly can't stand Kyle money is something that woman never has to worry about, her daughters also work at the agency so they make their own commission too. Kyle started the show broke but now she is rich witch

I thought you guys said rhugt was every Thursday 😭 I'm so sad

Last edited:
I kind of don't blame Kenya for throwing the drink at Ramona after Ramona had said tit about LuAnn but saying that I know absolutely nothing about Kenya and her personality or show 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.