The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyones favourite franchise?

I am a relative newbie to the show and during the last 2 years have binged on (in order) -
1. RHOBH -
2. RHONJ
3. RHONY

I've started RHOSLC (it really hasn't pulled me in the way the others have...should I stick with it though? Currently on S1 EP5)
Definitely.

Reactions: 2
Ive just started watching RHOBH, i know late to the party 😆. But i couldnt get into it years ago as i was more into RHOOC and RHONJ.
Now im hooked! How awful is Camille. She was proper coocoo. Trying to get everyone to hate Kyle over made up comments and then slated her husband by saying hes only a realator but my husband is a a list celebrity.

funny that as your now divorced from this a list celebrity but Kyle is still happily married

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive just started watching RHOBH, i know late to the party 😆. But i couldnt get into it years ago as i was more into RHOOC and RHONJ.
Now im hooked! How awful is Camille. She was proper coocoo. Trying to get everyone to hate Kyle over made up comments and then slated her husband by saying hes only a realator but my husband is a a list celebrity.

funny that as your now divorced from this a list celebrity but Kyle is still happily married
have you seen the episode with families "psychic " friend yet? that is insane

• Haha

Yes Camille is vile, but don’t worry your support for Kyle will change as the series go on 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.