The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was horrible to her when they had meeting with his family. Paris was so uncomfortable and he went out of his way to make her feel like that. I think he is a bit of knob and I think I Kathy can see that.
exactly and when he was trying to force her into changing her mind about raising their kids outside of Beverly Hills it came across as a no ifs no buts conversation like he was talking at her and not to her idk I have a bad feeling about him but I hope it works out for her

Reactions: 1
I'm still looking for the Miami episodes. My not so legal streaming site doesn't have them up yet :cry:

In other news, a few days ago, Luanne left a restaurant without paying. She apparently came back to pay, a few days later, after the news got leaked. Money can't buy class.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm still looking for the Miami episodes. My not so legal streaming site doesn't have them up yet :cry:

In other news, a few days ago, Luanne left a restaurant without paying. She apparently came back to pay, a few days later, after the news got leaked. Money can't buy class.

Cinema HD apk has them up but this only works for android or android tablet XOXO

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Wow she’s gone from countess to entitled piece of trash. Don’t go out if you can’t afford the price tag.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
“I like your slanted eyes” 😬
Twice!!! She needs to be fired asap

New thread ladies 💎

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.