The Real Housewives Of... #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the girls trip trailer on hayus Instagram page. Ramona vs Kenya 😂 8 days and they are all fighting 😂 probably all fabricated but I still can't wait 😂

Reactions: 7
Just seen the girls trip trailer on hayus Instagram page. Ramona vs Kenya 😂 8 days and they are all fighting 😂 probably all fabricated but I still can't wait 😂
Probably Ramona trying to get the best room!
I think it'll be fabricated to, only 8 days, not really long enough, as they'll probably be all nicey to start with!
Anyone knows when it starts?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably Ramona trying to get the best room!
I think it'll be fabricated to, only 8 days, not really long enough, as they'll probably be all nicey to start with!
Anyone knows when it starts?
It premiers Nov 18, so it should be on hayu the next day

It's a lot of big personalities.... there has to be a natural clash. I'm sure production will take full advantage. Have you seen the trailer yet?

Reactions: 6
It premiers Nov 18, so it should be on hayu the next day

It's a lot of big personalities.... there has to be a natural clash. I'm sure production will take full advantage. Have you seen the trailer yet?
Thanks for that, no I haven't seen trailer yet, will give it a watch later.

Reactions: 4
Last night I binged on a few episodes of Potomac.
I’ve never liked Wendy but it’s made me dislike her even more. She thinks she’s better than Mia as she’s had less surgeries and only stated what she had as Mia gave out a long list. Why is Wendy threatened by Mia ? I now have a feeling the rumours regarding Eddie must be true. She seems so possessive over him this season.
So far I don’t mind Mia I do think she’s very young in mind for her age.
What is everyone’s thought on Wendy?
Hubbie thinks Giselle and Karen’s drama is all staged. I have no clue.

Last night I binged on a few episodes of Potomac.
I’ve never liked Wendy but it’s made me dislike her even more. She thinks she’s better than Mia as she’s had less surgeries and only stated what she had as Mia gave out a long list. Why is Wendy threatened by Mia ? I now have a feeling the rumours regarding Eddie must be true. She seems so possessive over him this season.
So far I don’t mind Mia I do think she’s very young in mind for her age.
What is everyone’s thought on Wendy?
Hubbie thinks Giselle and Karen’s drama is all staged. I have no clue.
I can’t warm to Wendy.

Reactions: 6
Just watched ep 1 new season of Melbourne, I actually don't mind the new women, the one who bought her own champagne glasses looks like she's gonna shake it up abit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just watched ep 1 new season of Melbourne, I actually don't mind the new women, the one who bought her own champagne glasses looks like she's gonna shake it up abit!!
Melbourne is ICONIC. Especially the Barrista lady is the best. A must watch. There is so much shade and bitchiness in a classy way it’s unreal.

On Melbourne there is even a witch moment where someone asks someone for their coat and then throws it into the sea on a yacht. It’s really good.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🚆 REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MELBOURNE 🚆

My all time favourite HW franchise is back!

So … I’m already missing Gina, Lydia and Chyka and I didn’t think I’d be fond of Season 5 but I love it so much already!

Jackie, Janet and Gamble were in previous seasons and the other housewives are all new!

Kyla (Champagne Dame) 🥂🍾 is definitely gonna be a wild one, already is 🤣 - but I love it.

Simone (Barbie) is absolutely STUNNING! She reminds me of Gina a little bit, and I hope she will bring some juiciness, we didn’t see much of her as she was brought in towards the end.

Cherry (yoga bae) seems really sweet! I loved her pink suit, I have a feeling some of you might compare her to Teddi, not looks wise but personality seems a little dry so far but it’s still early days.

We’re to meet Anjali on the next episode - so far I’m loving S5!

Attachments

🚆 REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MELBOURNE 🚆

My all time favourite HW franchise is back!

So … I’m already missing Gina, Lydia and Chyka and I didn’t think I’d be fond of Season 5 but I love it so much already!

Jackie, Janet and Gamble were in previous seasons and the other housewives are all new!

Kyla (Champagne Dame) 🥂🍾 is definitely gonna be a wild one, already is 🤣 - but I love it.

Simone (Barbie) is absolutely STUNNING! She reminds me of Gina a little bit, and I hope she will bring some juiciness, we didn’t see much of her as she was brought in towards the end.

Cherry (yoga bae) seems really sweet! I loved her pink suit, I have a feeling some of you might compare her to Teddi, not looks wise but personality seems a little dry so far but it’s still early days.

We’re to meet Anjali on the next episode - so far I’m loving S5!
Couldn't agree more, I think it's going to be good!
That's the one, Kyla, she's definitely gona liven it up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.