The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching RHONJ from the start, wtf is the deal with Danielle? 😂😂😂 she is a class A narcissist!! So glad they got rid of her by season 3, although I loved to dislike her lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a look at her profile the other day. It’s scary how much surgery she’s had. Any more and she will turn into Jocelyn Wildenstein 😳
yeah really, I find it so sad as she didn;t seem as shallow as some of the other housewives initially, it looks even worse when you see her in videos rather than just photos. awful

I’m watching series 5 RHONJ I had forgotten just how unstable Jacqueline was. How anyone allowed her to carry on filming is beyond me. Even Chris looks uncomfortable with her behaviour at times.
I loved her in those earlier seasons but the last few seasons she was in was difficult to watch her like that

Reactions: 3
I’m watching RHONJ from the start, wtf is the deal with Danielle? 😂😂😂 she is a class A narcissist!! So glad they got rid of her by season 3, although I loved to dislike her lmao
Strange lady. Some of the things she discussed with her daughters I felt embarrassed for them. Also season 2 where Danielle and Kim G running around like gangster molls 😂 so much drama with Danielle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up on the new BH series. What the hell has Kyle done to her face?! She’s had waaay too much work done!

Reactions: 7
Currently making my way through season 11 of RHONY. I am so happy to see back of Carole. She turned in to a very nasty, aggressive, gas lighting mean girl. Season 9 her entire storyline was to talk tit about Luann and season 10 her storyline was to obsess over hating Bethenny? It was exhausting to watch her. I could barely get through the season 10 reunion show it was like she was possessed with hatred. It was sad to watch as I used to really like her.

Reactions: 5
Finally starting to get into Atlanta, started the beginning of season 4 earlier. Really don't like sheree, I feel like kandi is being a bit of a tit stirrer in this season, finding Cynthia a bit boring and her marriage is toxic and was toxic before they even got married I know they aren't married anymore so looking forward to that playing out in the future though, I really didn't like phaedra in her first season but warming up to her in this season I'm on some of stuff she comes out with is funny. My 2 favourites so far are Kim and nene.

Reactions: 2
Sooo I started NY a while ago but I can’t get into it as much as the other cities I’ve seen 😔 I’ve just started season 5 and I fear that it’ll be similar to the NJ season with the twins and Amber as there are 3 new housewives (Aviva, Carole and Heather). Should I stick it out or skip to more recent seasons??

Sooo I started NY a while ago but I can’t get into it as much as the other cities I’ve seen 😔 I’ve just started season 5 and I fear that it’ll be similar to the NJ season with the twins and Amber as there are 3 new housewives (Aviva, Carole and Heather). Should I stick it out or skip to more recent seasons??
I feel like this with NY! The only one I’ve watched and rewatched is BH!

I think it’s because it’s been such a huge talking point over the past year that it can’t really be ignored because it is meant to be “reality TV” afterall. BH needed to show a bit more diversity because the cast was predominantly white rich women. I do think it’s about time Sutton had a bit of a comeuppance, her first appearance when she was being so rude to Teddi was horrible.
I agree. I also think that there has been a lot of racist behavior on basically everyone of the franchises across the years. Think about Kim Z and some of the things she's said over the years or Leanne being racist against Mexican people or Luanne went to a party in full backface as Dianna Ross. I think they are 'trying' to right some wrongs but I'm not sure they are going the right way about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree. I also think that there has been a lot of racist behavior on basically everyone of the franchises across the years. Think about Kim Z and some of the things she's said over the years or Leanne being racist against Mexican people or Luanne went to a party in full backface as Dianna Ross. I think they are 'trying' to right some wrongs but I'm not sure they are going the right way about it.
wow I did not remember this about luanne!

I do think it’s interesting how the majority of the racial issues come from the southern housewives…maybe Sutton has a point!

Apparently the contracts for OC are being sent out in the next few weeks, rumours are that tamra and Heather could come back something definitely needs to be done because the last season was DULL, I really liked Heather when she was last in it so wouldn't mind seeing her back I know tamra is marmite but she does make good TV.

Would you rather see some previous housewives return and if so who? Or would you rather a completely new housewife?

Reactions: 1
Apparently the contracts for OC are being sent out in the next few weeks, rumours are that tamra and Heather could come back something definitely needs to be done because the last season was DULL, I really liked Heather when she was last in it so wouldn't mind seeing her back I know tamra is marmite but she does make good TV.

Would you rather see some previous housewives return and if so who? Or would you rather a completely new housewife?
I would almost just like them to get a whole new cast of the OC tbh, you're right the latest season is dull as

Finally starting to get into Atlanta, started the beginning of season 4 earlier. Really don't like sheree, I feel like kandi is being a bit of a tit stirrer in this season, finding Cynthia a bit boring and her marriage is toxic and was toxic before they even got married I know they aren't married anymore so looking forward to that playing out in the future though, I really didn't like phaedra in her first season but warming up to her in this season I'm on some of stuff she comes out with is funny. My 2 favourites so far are Kim and nene.
I’ve never liked Sheree! She’s so rude and entitled! I mean ‘Who gon check me boo?’ Was funny lol but there’s a reason her party planners always cancel on her and the common denominator is her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would almost just like them to get a whole new cast of the OC tbh, you're right the latest season is dull as
For me Gina and Emily definitely need to they bring absolutely nothing to the show I don't think they ever have, I think they will keep braunwyn just because of what's been happening in her life and marriage I wasn't feeling elizabeth so she could go 2 for me, I'd say Kelly and Shannon's Time on the show could be coming to an end but I'd rather just one of the two to go just not sure on who.

I’ve never liked Sheree! She’s so rude and entitled! I mean ‘Who gon check me boo?’ Was funny lol but there’s a reason her party planners always cancel on her and the common denominator is her 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's so rude, when she was doing the film audition and the woman told her she wasn't doing it properly and she talked back to her I was like yup your not getting the job 👀

Omg watch it Aviva is just bat tit cray cray 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OC def needs a shake-up, i would love to see Heather back ..tamra brings nothing IMO, neither does Elizabeth or Braunwyn, keep Shannon and Kelly at least they bring something to the show, would keep Gina just for the NY twang 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.