The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we were guys! šŸ˜Š

Watching NY last night and I start scary island tonight, honestly canā€™t wait. My thoughts so far, Jill is SO toxic, I now love Ramona which I didnā€™t think would happen and LuAnn is just a snooze fest. Sheā€™s so up herself, I genuinely believe she thinks because she has a title, that sheā€™s just as important, if not more, than the Queen šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As we were guys! šŸ˜Š

Watching NY last night and I start scary island tonight, honestly canā€™t wait. My thoughts so far, Jill is SO toxic, I now love Ramona which I didnā€™t think would happen and LuAnn is just a snooze fest. Sheā€™s so up herself, I genuinely believe she thinks because she has a title, that sheā€™s just as important, if not more, than the Queen šŸ˜‚
Luanne is the worst but I also hate Ramona both of them are so self centred , they just talk and talk about themselves without listening to anyone else

Reactions: 6
Just watched this week's BH and for once it's not rinna annoying me.

Sutton seems so tightly wound about about being in a group of women almost like she's afraid of something. Crystal is taking a while for me to like, find her very confrontational and she seems to constantly be picking at Sutton who already is a sleep away from a breakdown.

Reactions: 16
Luanne is the worst but I also hate Ramona both of them are so self centred , they just talk and talk about themselves without listening to anyone else
So far Ramona is reminding me a little bit of Rinna, in the way that she says whatever sheā€™s thinking, without actually thinking before she speaks. Yes she can be very overbearing but I sort of warmed to her when she showed a more softer side when Bethenny was going to visit her dad in LA to tell him about her pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
Just watched this week's BH and for once it's not rinna annoying me.

Sutton seems so tightly wound about about being in a group of women almost like she's afraid of something. Crystal is taking a while for me to like, find her very confrontational and she seems to constantly be picking at Sutton who already is a sleep away from a breakdown.
I found Crystal to be one of those people who "make a lot of noise" if you know what I mean? I don't like her and I don't think I'll change my mind.

Reactions: 9
So far Ramona is reminding me a little bit of Rinna, in the way that she says whatever sheā€™s thinking, without actually thinking before she speaks. Yes she can be very overbearing but I sort of warmed to her when she showed a more softer side when Bethenny was going to visit her dad in LA to tell him about her pregnancy.
The RHONY are not there to be liked :ROFLMAO: You wouldn't be friends with any of them. They are a fuckin spectacle and I love them for it šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot remember if she was always like it, but since her divorce she became increasingly self centred, I remember a conversation with Carol and Carol could not get a word in edgewise, Ramona was just going on and on abotu her life, how good she looked etc. I also find her treatment of staff appalling

The RHONY are not there to be liked :ROFLMAO: You wouldn't be friends with any of them. They are a fuckin spectacle and I love them for it šŸ¤Ŗ
Thinking about it I don;t think I like any of the people in the franchises I watch :LOL: maybe Kim and Brandy from BH but that is more sympathy :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Luanne is one big man-eater, on itvb she's just got engaged to Tom, in new season she's madly in love with Garth, just googled, she's now madly in love with another man! has she ever had a break from men?

Reactions: 5
Luanne is one big man-eater, on itvb she's just got engaged to Tom, in new season she's madly in love with Garth, just googled, she's now madly in love with another man! has she ever had a break from men?
I found it hilarious when she was talking about Tom having dated at least 2 of her friends and she described it as "BL - before luanne" :LOL: and she was totally in denial about him cheating on her before they got married

I'm watching season 10 BH reunion, I think Kyle looks awful tbh and she comes across as such a mean girl, she really acts like she is the leader of the group

Last edited:
I found it hilarious when she was talking about Tom having dated at least 2 of her friends and she described it as "BL - before luanne" :LOL: and she was totally in denial about him cheating on her before they got married

I'm watching season 10 BH reunion, I think Kyle looks awful tbh and she comes across as such a mean girl, she really acts like she is the leader of the group
Yes, the warnings signs were so obvious, does she do it cos of love, status or dollars? For such an educated person (her words) she really is thick as mince when it comes to men!!!

Kyle is coming across as all sweetness and light so far in new season.

Yes, the warnings signs were so obvious, does she do it cos of love, status or dollars? For such an educated person (her words) she really is thick as mince when it comes to men!!!

Kyle is coming across as all sweetness and light so far in new season.
I think money is the biggest driver tbh, like many of the housewives I think she has far less money than she claims and soon she presumably won't be getting child support. I think if she had loads of money she would buy somewhere in NY instead of just a relatively small hamptons house

For anyone (like myself) without Hayu season 11 on BH is being put on youtube if you search for it

omg NY season 4, Sonja's bizarre costume party, first I don't get why she is organising things like this if she claims she is having money issues, but also her whole bum being on show :rolleyes: so embarassing

Last edited:
2nd BH reunion now on itvbe, I really hope for season 12 kyle is not re hired, she is really grating on me. I don't really like Dorit but her criticism of "kyle's" fashion line was totally justified, it was so clear from the fashion show that she has just used her money and made no actual input

Lu clearly doesnā€™t have much money as her new apartment in the current series is absolutely tiny, same as Leah

Currently watching Potomac, I'm up to season 3 and confused as to why Karen thinks she's really important and the Grand Dame...she's a real life pantomime dame.

Reactions: 8
I found Crystal to be one of those people who "make a lot of noise" if you know what I mean? I don't like her and I don't think I'll change my mind.

Yes, I know what you mean! She seems like she's there to make a point.

Ramona I feel is really fighting to keep her spot as main cast member. That's why she plays on the "fragile older woman with no filter" card. She says controversial things which create storyline for her but, then plays dumb and clueless when called out. You see it with all the OG members Teresa does it too. It's all to keep their spot.

• Heart
The race card is proper doing my head in across the different franchises to be honest. I totally understand why on RHOD, Kam is just a blatant racist. However there was absolutely no need for Kyle to be accused of calling out Garcell for not paying because sheā€™s black. Ridiculous and unnecessary. Also I get that Sutton is so on edge about being called racist that sheā€™s going out of rut way and make if the situation worse but Krystal just seems to be a mega witch who has hated her from day one and knows how to wind Sutton up.

Reactions: 13
The race card is proper doing my head in across the different franchises to be honest. I totally understand why on RHOD, Kam is just a blatant racist. However there was absolutely no need for Kyle to be accused of calling out Garcell for not paying because sheā€™s black. Ridiculous and unnecessary. Also I get that Sutton is so on edge about being called racist that sheā€™s going out of rut way and make if the situation worse but Krystal just seems to be a mega witch who has hated her from day one and knows how to wind Sutton up.
I think itā€™s because itā€™s been such a huge talking point over the past year that it canā€™t really be ignored because it is meant to be ā€œreality TVā€ afterall. BH needed to show a bit more diversity because the cast was predominantly white rich women. I do think itā€™s about time Sutton had a bit of a comeuppance, her first appearance when she was being so rude to Teddi was horrible.

Iā€™m watching series 5 RHONJ I had forgotten just how unstable Jacqueline was. How anyone allowed her to carry on filming is beyond me. Even Chris looks uncomfortable with her behaviour at times.

Iā€™m watching series 5 RHONJ I had forgotten just how unstable Jacqueline was. How anyone allowed her to carry on filming is beyond me. Even Chris looks uncomfortable with her behaviour at times.
I hadn't seen anything from her in ages, just checked her instagram... jesus christ how much surgery has she had?! her face looks awful imo

I hadn't seen anything from her in ages, just checked her instagram... jesus christ how much surgery has she had?! her face looks awful imo
I had a look at her profile the other day. Itā€™s scary how much surgery sheā€™s had. Any more and she will turn into Jocelyn Wildenstein šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.