The Real Housewives... #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are missing out on New Jersey, one of my favourite episodes is season 3 episode 1 the christening šŸ¤­
One my top Jersey moments I was like well that escalated quickly šŸ‘€

My other favourite moments are;
The table flip
The fashion show in season 2 and Teresa chasing after Danielle
The fight between Joe guidice and Joe gorga and the black hairspray
"Your husband is in the pool"
When marge throw her water over Danielle's head (the way danielle reacted was ridiculous)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One my top Jersey moments I was like well that escalated quickly šŸ‘€

My other favourite moments are;
The table flip
The fashion show in season 2 and Teresa chasing after Danielle
The fight between Joe guidice and Joe gorga and the black hairspray
"Your husband is in the pool"
When marge throw her water over Danielle's head (the way danielle reacted was ridiculous)
Oh I donā€™t remember how Danielle acted for some reason can you remember what season and episode that was in?

Quick question re Hayu I only remembered that I couldnā€™t play the christening episode of NJ but could all the other episodes but not that one. Iā€™ve just tried there again and it wonā€™t play that episode anyone else having the same problem?

Reactions: 1
Oh I donā€™t remember how Danielle acted for some reason can you remember what season and episode that was in?

Quick question re Hayu I only remembered that I couldnā€™t play the christening episode of NJ but could all the other episodes but not that one. Iā€™ve just tried there again and it wonā€™t play that episode anyone else having the same problem?
I think it was in the last series.

I managed to watch it on hayu I do find that at times the app plays up though when I'm trying to select a new episode and have to close and reopen the app.

Watching the the first episode of the Morocco trip with the NY housewives. Sonja and romona's manners are appalling

Reactions: 8
Watching the the first episode of the Morocco trip with the NY housewives. Sonja and romona's manners are appalling
I found their manners appalling on every trip they took. They just went wild and always expected the best of everything. No wonder all the other ladies lost it with them two.

Reactions: 8
The trips are a big part of why NY makes me uneasy. These women are so rude, entitled and ungracious. Not a redeeming feature about Ramona, donā€™t care if sheā€™s ā€˜funnyā€™ she is a dick

Reactions: 10
I agree about Vancouver though Jodies treatment of Mary was boarding on bullying and extremely uncomfortable to watch :oops:
Jody is the worse. It would seem karma well and truly bit her on the arse! If Jody wasnā€™t in it I believe it could have lasted a few more series.

Jody is the worse. It would seem karma well and truly bit her on the arse! If Jody wasnā€™t in it I believe it could have lasted a few more series.
apparently she was the reason it was discontinued

The trips are a big part of why NY makes me uneasy. These women are so rude, entitled and ungracious. Not a redeeming feature about Ramona, donā€™t care if sheā€™s ā€˜funnyā€™ she is a dick
I find nothing about her funny the only thing I've found funny so far was when she walked in the fashion show. I'm only upto season 4 and you can tell how much she changed from the first season.

Reactions: 4
I also found the Beverley hills trips ridiculous, they were almost all so fussy with food and unwilling to try new things

I find nothing about her funny the only thing I've found funny so far was when she walked in the fashion show. I'm only upto season 4 and you can tell how much she changed from the first season.
Never found her funny either or got all the fuss over ā€œturtle timeā€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.