The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing ads for Tesco now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m not sure they are the image Tesco wants 🤣 who is pr thinks oh we’ll work with x,y or z.
She is really starting to age rapidly now, she looked quite young for a long time but she’s starting to look so rough, the dark hair and roots aren’t a good look.
Same as Gary freer!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't know that I'd shop at a place that did not enforce masks. I think it's likely it was filmed previously because she was wearing that same top for Phoebe's birthday and her roots were dark, as her roots have been dark for the entire holiday. It usually takes a while for the company to approve the ad to be posted so I don't think it was recent.

Reactions: 3
They mentioned in at least 3 vlogs about needing new garden furniture, with sue and Noel even go into the trouble of going to the garden centre hinting over and over again that they couldn’t quite find the right set, well the hinting paid of sue, you got it for free! What you going to try for next? Absolutely no shame bunch of scroungers, and I’m made up because it’s not just us tattlers that are wise to the radfrauds, Many if they’re ‘fans’ are well getting on to the fact that they aren’t as nice as they first were, before the money and #gifts, it’s only a matter of time, nothing lasts forever.

They mentioned in at least 3 vlogs about needing new garden furniture, with sue and Noel even go into the trouble of going to the garden centre hinting over and over again that they couldn’t quite find the right set, well the hinting paid of sue, you got it for free! What you going to try for next? Absolutely no shame bunch of scroungers, and I’m made up because it’s not just us tattlers that are wise to the radfrauds, Many if they’re ‘fans’ are well getting on to the fact that they aren’t as nice as they first were, before the money and #gifts, it’s only a matter of time, nothing lasts forever.
Yeah, totally true.
Well that’s stopped me shopping at Tesco.
They know no boundaries! It makes me sick

No supermarkets can enforce it, nor should it be their job to police it. Some people are exempt after all. Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons etc, all of their policies are the same. Basically please do wear a covering if you can but we won't be questioning you. Quite right too I think, to protect those who are exempt from the awkwardness. Nobody should be forced to publicly state their personal medical conditions in order to justify the absence of a face covering. Stores are simply trusting that those who don't, can't.

That said, I'm surprised in current times they wish to run an add when they do not promote the use of a face covering. Even if it was filmed before the rule came in it's been known about for quite a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No supermarkets can enforce it, nor should it be their job to police it. Some people are exempt after all. Sainsbury's, Aldi, Morrisons etc, all of their policies are the same. Basically please do wear a covering if you can but we won't be questioning you. Quite right too I think, to protect those who are exempt from the awkwardness.

That said, I'm surprised in current times they wish to run an add when they do not promote the use of a face covering. Even if it was filmed before the rule came in it's been known about for quite a while.
At the end of the day if you can wear a mask it’s on your head if you don’t. I couldn’t live with the fact if I was a carrier and infected someone else. It’s not about stopping it completely it’s about prevention. It’s literally the condom of the coronavirus. Not 100% but still better than nothing.
I find a little annoying the needs of the few are put ahead of the needs of the many. And I’m not talking those that literally cannot wear one.

At the end of the day if you can wear a mask it’s on your head if you don’t. I couldn’t live with the fact if I was a carrier and infected someone else. It’s not about stopping it completely it’s about prevention. It’s literally the condom of the coronavirus. Not 100% but still better than nothing.
I find a little annoying the needs of the few are put ahead of the needs of the many. And I’m not talking those that literally cannot wear one.
Then who are you talking about? Not quite sure what you mean by the needs of the few being put ahead of the needs of many?

I hate them, but I wear one because that's the rule and I'm not exempt. Do I believe they do anything to protect anyone? No not really. It's simply a means of getting the economy going again by cramming more people in to places again (1m rather than 2m rule etc). If masks truly protected we'd have all been made to do it back in March/April.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sue has replied to a comment on that post saying it was filmed a few weeks ago before masks were mandatory

No supermarkets can enforce it, nor should it be their job to police it. Some people are exempt after all. Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons etc, all of their policies are the same. Basically please do wear a covering if you can but we won't be questioning you. Quite right too I think, to protect those who are exempt from the awkwardness. Nobody should be forced to publicly state their personal medical conditions in order to justify the absence of a face covering. Stores are simply trusting that those who don't, can't.

Those people who are exempt from wearing a mask can apply for exemption on the NHS which will give them a pass. This will be easy to show that you are really exempt without going into details.

Supermarkets have been told not to enforce rules because of the safety of their staff. However police may do the rounds and can fine those not wearing masks who aren’t exempt.

Those people who are exempt from wearing a mask can apply for exemption on the NHS which will give them a pass. This will be easy to show that you are really exempt without going into details.

Supermarkets have been told not to enforce rules because of the safety of their staff. However police may do the rounds and can fine those not wearing masks who aren’t exempt.
Exactly, the police's job, not the supermarket staff and rightly so.

I'm aware people of exemption passes but tbh if I see someone without a mask (rare around here) I would naturally assume they're exempt without question. They might be, they might not, but I've seen so many ridiculous witch hunts on social media of late and it's ridiculous, I don't see it as my place to speculate whether other people should or shouldn't be wearing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly, the police's job, not the supermarket staff and rightly so.

I'm aware people of exemption passes but tbh if I see someone without a mask (rare around here) I would naturally assume they're exempt without question. They might be, they might not, but I've seen so many ridiculous witch hunts on social media of late and it's ridiculous, I don't see it as my place to speculate whether other people should or shouldn't be wearing them.
We must live in different areas then! My friend is a pharmacist and said all of her customers who are exempt have been recommended to get a pass. A lot of people round here don’t take it seriously and we are one of the areas that has now gone back on stricter lockdown (no surprises there!) it’s so sad to see those who are able to wear masks being selfish and not doing so

We must live in different areas then! My friend is a pharmacist and said all of her customers who are exempt have been recommended to get a pass. A lot of people round here don’t take it seriously and we are one of the areas that has now gone back on stricter lockdown (no surprises there!) it’s so sad to see those who are able to wear masks being selfish and not doing so
I definitely agree with the last bit, but fortunately it's not what I'm experiencing personally. 1 week in to it being mandatory in shops and it's rare to see someone without, so I naturally just assume they're exempt (as it's easier to comprehend than them rebelling for the sake of it).

It's sad that some areas have so many people with this attitude. No surprise sadly that these seem to be the areas heading back into lockdown. Serves them right (those who deliberately rebel that is, I feel for others in their areas who have to suffer the consequences of their actions).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.