The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the vlog with her moaning almost all.through it. She is lucky that they can afford a trip New York. If they hadn't of been on channel 4 then they wouldn't be where they are now.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, her nahhhhtmurrre trip to New York Cittttteeeeeh , moaning about being delayed, she was monotonous and more boring than usual. Tells you 50 different ways of how they were de'laaaaaaaad. She looks and acts like a 12 year old on a school trip. Still, got a little chuckle to myself at how tit her day was, the ungrateful baggy fanny twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watched the vlog with her moaning almost all.through it. She is lucky that they can afford a trip New York. If they hadn't of been on channel 4 then they wouldn't be where they are now.
As you say if they hadn’t been on channel 4 they wouldn’t be anywhere now…. I wonder what will happen when the kids grow and nobody is interested in their stupid blogs etc, back to very little income.

Reactions: 6
Did they ever actually acknowledge maxs birthday or are they more bothered about bragging and showing off a trip they shouldn't be on 🤔

As someone said the younger ones will have been practicing for their school nativities all for nothing such a shame 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, her nahhhhtmurrre trip to New York Cittttteeeeeh , moaning about being delayed, she was monotonous and more boring than usual. Tells you 50 different ways of how they were de'laaaaaaaad. She looks and acts like a 12 year old on a school trip. Still, got a little chuckle to myself at how tit her day was, the ungrateful baggy fanny twit.
Also, the irony of her complaining about being delayed!
Is she aware of the state of deliveries with their pie company (the one that puts a roof over their kids heads and food on the table) because I suggest she go and check on them.

Me too, we’ve been practising at home for weeks, learning all the actions etc. my daughter couldn’t sleep tonight as she is so exited that mummy and daddy are coming to watch her tomorrow, it means so much to her. I feel so sorry for these kids, they have the priorities all wrong
The thing is, no school is going to give a Radford child a main part such as Mary or Joseph in a nativity when they know there’s a chance they won’t even be there on the day of the play.
Weren’t they also away in Lapland about this time last year?
That greedy pair are stifling their kids, not enhancing their lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Am new to this family and this woman is beyond contemptible and she has such a brass neck with no sense of reality. The constant Pikachu face when things don't go her way is amusing and I feel so sorry for the kids and how they are impacted. She is selfish and appears to have some mental health issues I just hope the kids through no fault of their own end up well adjusted and get out of this circus. Has any of the older kids managed to live and thrive away from this pair?

Reactions: 9
Am new to this family and this woman is beyond contemptible and she has such a brass neck with no sense of reality. The constant Pikachu face when things don't go her way is amusing and I feel so sorry for the kids and how they are impacted. She is selfish and appears to have some mental health issues I just hope the kids through no fault of their own end up well adjusted and get out of this circus. Has any of the older kids managed to live and thrive away from this pair?
A couple of them but she doesn’t want them to leave home and make lives for themselves. She’s very needy and selfish.

Reactions: 4
Their terrible parenting is unfortunately evident in their older children. The eldest escaped but now he's living back at home after having a messy toxic breakup with the mother of his children, he's mouthy and childish. The second eldest is doing pretty well but she's mouthy and childish too. The third was guilted by Sue into quitting university and begs for freebies on social media like Sue, but she's arguably the most normal. The fifth joined the RAF and then immediately quit and is now living in the Radford basement after abusing his ex girlfriend. The seventh also escaped with her two children but is now back after another messy public breakup, she's mouthy and childish and begs for freebies. And all the kids who don't live at home are living with in laws or in council housing, despite the Radfords spending money like it's going out of style.

They make it very hard for their children to leave home or survive in the real world, and that will only get worse with the younger ones. They're used to having everything money can buy, and they'll barely be able to write their own names or add 2 + 2

Reactions: 16
A couple of them but she doesn’t want them to leave home and make lives for themselves. She’s very needy and selfish.
Her two eldest girls, whilst they are mouthy they are the opposite of sue and look like loving mums. Sophie’s kids are immaculately dressed and when seen are always polite and thankful .

Reactions: 12
It appears you succinctly covered almost everything in your excellent post x

Reactions: 6
Max is not 11, I just looked it up as I thought he was a teenager. His birthday is 11 Dec 2008 which makes him just 14 - no wonder he looked like that visiting Father Christmas 😂🤣😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.