The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re lucky that they had the majority of their kids before the changes to Child Tax Credit. Can’t imagine them raising 22 kids with only Child Tax credit for two plus Child Benefit, even with the magic pie shop

They’ll probably remain Britain’s largest family even after they can’t have any more kids, because no one can afford to have anywhere near that many these days (at least in the U.K., I know elsewhere there are more generous benefits). I hope their fans aren’t stupid enough to copy them because they’ll end up financially screwed

Reactions: 13
They’re lucky that they had the majority of their kids before the changes to Child Tax Credit. Can’t imagine them raising 22 kids with only Child Tax credit for two plus Child Benefit, even with the magic pie shop

They’ll probably remain Britain’s largest family even after they can’t have any more kids, because no one can afford to have anywhere near that many these days (at least in the U.K., I know elsewhere there are more generous benefits). I hope their fans aren’t stupid enough to copy them because they’ll end up financially screwed
Yes that's the thing, under legacy benefits it was fine for the man to be out working a NMW job and the woman at home having as many as she likes, but a big family is a luxury now that many won't be able to afford, even if you want one.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree, the big family I know (only 7 so little league compared to these rabbits), the last kid was born 2016. Dad doesn't work, mum works 16 or 20 hours etc...

Reactions: 4

I bet a large proportion of people who like the Radfords on Facebook also liking Britain First. It really does seem to be the white underclasses who idolise them most and wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to breed as much as them. Plenty of people I went to school with who have never worked and appear to be intent on constantly having children young enough so they won't be forced to look for a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet a large proportion of people who like the Radfords on Facebook also liking Britain First. It really does seem to be the white underclasses who idolise them most and wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to breed as much as them. Plenty of people I went to school with who have never worked and appear to be intent on constantly having children young enough so they won't be forced to look for a job.
Most of the positive comments about them on media articles praises them for having British babies so now the Muslims won't take over 🤔 There definitely seems to be a correlation between the fans and their levels of intelligence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Most of the positive comments about them on media articles praises them for having British babies so now the Muslims won't take over 🤔 There definitely seems to be a correlation between the fans and their levels of intelligence.
God, that's shocking.

The fans and the Radfords themselves are definitely all from the shallow end of the gene pool....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

oo thats a bit low. I knew the radfords about 15 years or so ago when they didn't have so many children. They are actually down to earth, well was back then lol I don't believe in putting stereotypes out there like that. My own family is a blended one and we have 7 kids between us. 6 of which are now adults. All trained and in professional jobs. My dh has always worked a 40 hour week as a It developer and i have been the stay at home mum (have completed a number of courses and run my own craft company) Not everyone with a large family are slackers, support the extremists in this country.

I know you all probably don't like their way of parenting.. i also couldn't have that many children myself but its not my place to judge. Its comments like that, that will get this website a bad name.

Reactions: 16
oo thats a bit low. I knew the radfords about 15 years or so ago when they didn't have so many children. They are actually down to earth, well was back then lol I don't believe in putting stereotypes out there like that. My own family is a blended one and we have 7 kids between us. 6 of which are now adults. All trained and in professional jobs. My dh has always worked a 40 hour week as a It developer and i have been the stay at home mum (have completed a number of courses and run my own craft company) Not everyone with a large family are slackers, support the extremists in this country.

I know you all probably don't like their way of parenting.. i also couldn't have that many children myself but its not my place to judge. Its comments like that, that will get this website a bad name.
How is @yootubesuperstar2's comment 'low', It's literally just stating fact of what is visible for all to see online on social media or comments on news articles written by other people?

Nobody ever said all large families are slackers or have far right beliefs :ROFLMAO: this is not a thread against every large family in the UK!

I can imagine they were down to earth seeing as they were (and will be again once their 15 minutes of fame are over) complete nobodies!

Reactions: 17

I haven't bashed big families or even their parenting, just saying that the comments make the supporters appear not the brightest.

Reactions: 8
We are a hardworking big family, nowhere near the radfords but bigger than normal.
The difference is we dont go on 10 holidays or month long trips to australia. We dont have £800 coats. Or new prams every baby.

Its still possible to have a bigger family but you have to cut back, & you have to work hard.

Reactions: 23
We are a hardworking big family, nowhere near the radfords but bigger than normal.
The difference is we dont go on 10 holidays or month long trips to australia. We dont have £800 coats. Or new prams every baby.

Its still possible to have a bigger family but you have to cut back, & you have to work hard.
Yes of course it's still possible, but it won't be as appealing for those who previously were relying on tax credits and one parent staying at home. For those families who will now be capped at 2 children having 6 or 7 will not be an option as the mother will be expected to job seek.

Reactions: 2

No I just don’t like them. Simple. We’ve a large family (more than 10 but less than 13) I just don’t get them. I hope they crawl back into the pie they crawled out of

Reactions: 7
No I just don’t like them. Simple. We’ve a large family (more than 10 but less than 13) I just don’t get them. I hope they crawl back into the pie they crawled out of
Why can’t you just say the number?! So 11 or 12 then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The Sun did an article on their trip to Edinburgh complete with photos. Maybe the holiday was gifted by them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.