The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wouldn't do British tv, they don't mind international tv as they don't have to bear the negative comments. They have filmed with Japanese and German tv crews before. When they did the German tv show they weren't allowed to vlog until it was aired, so I assume it will be the same this time.
If the price is right, they’ll do it

Reactions: 3
Or death!!
That’s what I meant by sheer exhaustion. I just wasn’t sure how to word it respectfully. Her body will either start rejecting the babies or it’ll prove fatal to her.

Reactions: 2
She will keep breeding until it kills her or she goes through the menopause. It’s all she’s any good at.

Reactions: 4
Shopping must be a team effort for them right now. My local supermarket is only allowing customers to buy a maximum of 3 of an item (pretty common across the country), so they must have to have a few of the adult kids going through the tills to pay separately to manage their normal shopping!

Reactions: 7
Shopping must be a team effort for them right now. My local supermarket is only allowing customers to buy a maximum of 3 of an item (pretty common across the country), so they must have to have a few of the adult kids going through the tills to pay separately to manage their normal shopping!
Definitely must be doing this!

Yesterday I went to buy 2 x cartons of cooked green lentils and 1 x bag of dried red lentils and I had to put something back as they all came under ‘lentils’ 😂 vegan probs, bet they’re not exactly one of the most popular bulk buying items 😂

• Haha
Definitely must be doing this!

Yesterday I went to buy 2 x cartons of cooked green lentils and 1 x bag of dried red lentils and I had to put something back as they all came under ‘lentils’ 😂 vegan probs, bet they’re not exactly one of the most popular bulk buying items 😂
I've seen lentils on sooooooo many prepper lists.

Reactions: 1
They might not get away with that either. Unfortunately. Where I work if we know or highly suspect, you're from the same family you will not be allowed to purchase all the items each of you have placed on the tills, even on separate till. And I should imagine they're quite well known round their area. They'd have to go in at different times. However because of that they may be allowed to purchase more, because otherwise they'd all starve, Unless they shopped once a day.

They might not get away with that either. Unfortunately. Where I work if we know or highly suspect, you're from the same family you will not be allowed to purchase all the items each of you have placed on the tills, even on separate till. And I should imagine they're quite well known round their area. They'd have to go in at different times. However because of that they may be allowed to purchase more, because otherwise they'd all starve, Unless they shopped once a day.
We are trying to limit going out shopping as much as possible but it’s difficult with the restrictions (and when I say we, I just go on my own). Don’t know if they’d be allowed to purchase more in order to go less? I bet everyone in their hometown is sick to death of them.

Reactions: 6
Sue should stop popping out babies and focus on the kids that she has. She is so obsessed with newborns and pregnancy.
There is going to be a time when Sue will no longer will be able to have kids anymore.

Sue should stop popping out babies and focus on the kids that she has. She is so obsessed with newborns and pregnancy.
There is going to be a time when Sue will no longer will be able to have kids anymore.
I think she is going to have some serious mental health issues when her body gives in and she can’t have any more children. She has an addiction, and addiction is a serious issue. When she births her final baby and it grows a little, I really think she’s going to break down. Since she was 13, pregnancy and motherhood (particularly motherhood to newborns) has been her life. And that will be taken from her. I’m worried for her mental health.

Reactions: 6
I’m glad Sue clapped for the NHS tonight seeing as her family is probably the biggest drain on it in her area

Reactions: 17
Sue could be having babies until she's in her 50s. And she will no doubt keep on having them because she is obsessed with the attention a pregnancy and a newborn brings her.

Reactions: 2
Will Sue have to give birth alone? I know she’ll have a medical team etc but many hospitals are putting in social distancing measures and some women are having to be on their own.
Must admit to hoping she will be okay at the current time. Hopefully labour and birth will be uncomplicated and she will go home as soon as the hospital are happy she is recovered.
I don’t agree with her or the continued pregnancies but I wouldn’t wish any harm to her or her family.
Quite honestly feel for any woman about to give birth.

Reactions: 8
Will Sue have to give birth alone? I know she’ll have a medical team etc but many hospitals are putting in social distancing measures and some women are having to be on their own.
Most hospitals are still allowing 1 birth partner - no swapping. Some partners in the postnatal ward, others only allowing partner for 1 hr a day. Really depends as different hospitals have different rules that can change without any notice. By no 22 must be like riding a bike.

Someone asked her this on her latest post and she said she is allowed one birth partner with her, so yes Noel will be allowed to attend.

I wish this baby would hurry up so sue can hang up her womb and let nature take over! Unfortunately she will probably testing for ovulation as soon as she stops bleeding. She’s a joke! Look after the kids you have already and seek professional help 🤢🤢

I wish this baby would hurry up so sue can hang up her womb and let nature take over! Unfortunately she will probably testing for ovulation as soon as she stops bleeding. She’s a joke! Look after the kids you have already and seek professional help 🤢🤢
Even at the gender reveal for this baby, Noel was saying he thinks the next will be a boy :rolleyes:

It’s always Sue saying “this will be my last” (as she has done every pregnancy since loosing Alfie) but Noel is always adamant they’ll have another, and then sure enough they do.

Reactions: 8
So what's with the big professional film camera they had on the kitchen island that they were so desperate to show off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.