The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New article in the DM about this pic. It’s bizarre how the comments on posts about them are so heavily modified. Nothing ever negative is allowed.

Reactions: 5
Seen another story about this family in the Sun.
FFS no one cares if you’re about to pop another kid.
My sister and her partner are self isolating due to him having severe asthma.
She is due her baby in a little over a weeks time and he can’t be at the birth. I also won’t get the chance to see or hold my niece until goodness knows when. The NHS Is already struggling and then you have this selfish specimen having to have a high risk birth.

Reactions: 8
Seen another story about this family in the Sun.
FFS no one cares if you’re about to pop another kid.
My sister and her partner are self isolating due to him having severe asthma.
She is due her baby in a little over a weeks time and he can’t be at the birth. I also won’t get the chance to see or hold my niece until goodness knows when. The NHS Is already struggling and then you have this selfish specimen having to have a high risk birth.
That’s hard it really is I hope all goes well and you get to see your niece sooner rather than later, as for her I should think the NHS could really do without her at the moment- if they had any kind of humanity she should be being paying out for a private birth, with the amount of money on holidays and crap for their kids, you would have thought they can afford it.

Reactions: 6
Millie said they “start filming again next week”. Makes me think they have another tv series coming!

Imagine getting home schooled by Sue 🤦‍♀️ I feel my cat would do a better job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Millie said they “start filming again next week”. Makes me think they have another tv series coming!
It's not a surprise - they've another baby on the way and seem to be doing a TV series per pregnancy for the last few. Plus Millie also being pregnant will be something the camera crew can work with, whether or not Sue likes it.

Everything they've done over the past few months has been #gifted and Noel barely works anymore, so they're likely running low on money. The documentaries must pay well. There's a good likelihood the Australia trip is paid for by Channel 4 too; there's no way they can afford it as return flights to Australia are £900+ per person, and they tend to do a big holiday for every kids & counting show.

I wonder if the covid-19 situation will affect the filming and the Australia trip?

It will also be interesting to see what happens with the vlogs when the camera crew is in. Can't imagine they'd want their documentary footage on youtube before its on channel 4, but then again I wouldn't have thought they'd be filming every day.

Reactions: 7
It's not a surprise - they've another baby on the way and seem to be doing a TV series per pregnancy for the last few. Plus Millie also being pregnant will be something the camera crew can work with, whether or not Sue likes it.

Everything they've done over the past few months has been #gifted and Noel barely works anymore, so they're likely running low on money. The documentaries must pay well. There's a good likelihood the Australia trip is paid for by Channel 4 too; there's no way they can afford it as return flights to Australia are £900+ per person, and they tend to do a big holiday for every kids & counting show.

I wonder if the covid-19 situation will affect the filming and the Australia trip?

It will also be interesting to see what happens with the vlogs when the camera crew is in. Can't imagine they'd want their documentary footage on youtube before its on channel 4, but then again I wouldn't have thought they'd be filming every day.
Sue said in one of the vlogs she isn’t sure if Australia is going ahead. I assume filming would have to be postponed if we’re still on lockdown due to social distance rules etc.

Reactions: 3
I can't see any film crew being allowed to film them at the moment not with everythinf going on. The risk of infection is crwzy high

Reactions: 7

Sue said she’d never do TV again after Noel taking abuse for knocking her up at 13 (which was the big fallout off their last show) Those were her own words. She’s like a bloody Yo Yo with the TV. One minute it’s ok, next it’s not. Let’s face it. If the programmes as dull as her hair and the vlogs we ain’t missing much!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not being mean in the slightest, it’s purely just an observation I’ve made, almost ALL of the younger randords from Archie all the way to josh have speech issues! Casper and Oscar have lisps and Hallie is a whole different story bless her x

Not being mean in the slightest, it’s purely just an observation I’ve made, almost ALL of the younger randords from Archie all the way to josh have speech issues! Casper and Oscar have lisps and Hallie is a whole different story bless her x
And max!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sue said she’d never do TV again after Noel taking abuse for knocking her up at 13 (which was the big fallout off their last show) Those were her own words. She’s like a bloody Yo Yo with the TV. One minute it’s ok, next it’s not. Let’s face it. If the programmes as dull as her hair and the vlogs we ain’t missing much!!
She said she wouldn't do British tv, they don't mind international tv as they don't have to bear the negative comments. They have filmed with Japanese and German tv crews before. When they did the German tv show they weren't allowed to vlog until it was aired, so I assume it will be the same this time.

Reactions: 3
When is her baby due
It must be any day now. She posted yesterday saying she was 37 weeks and I thought she got induced at 38 or something 🤷‍♀️

Cos all the medical professionals who need to be present at her insanely high risk birth haven't got anything else better to do right now!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ffs yes the nhs dont need to be abused by her need for constant children.

When is her baby due
According to her IG she is 37 weeks which means they will be inducing her next week.

It must be any day now. She posted yesterday saying she was 37 weeks and I thought she got induced at 38 or something 🤷‍♀️

Cos all the medical professionals who need to be present at her insanely high risk birth haven't got anything else better to do right now!
Well according to Millie they are all "clamouring" to be at her birth :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
According to her IG she is 37 weeks which means they will be inducing her next week.

Well according to Millie they are all "clamouring" to be at her birth :unsure:
I know people on here are saying she should have the decency to pay for a private birth to take the strain off the NHS at this time but she defo won't.

I also wonder if she will actually carry on having any more after this as it might actually be the one thing that puts things into perspective for her and make her grateful for the family she already has. Oh wait sorry this is Sue Radford we're talking about :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know people on here are saying she should have the decency to pay for a private birth to take the strain off the NHS at this time but she defo won't.

I also wonder if she will actually carry on having any more after this as it might actually be the one thing that puts things into perspective for her and make her grateful for the family she already has. Oh wait sorry this is Sue Radford we're talking about :rolleyes:

She won’t stop. And she won’t listen to the professionals. It will have to be her body says no more either through menopause or just sheer exhaustion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.