The Radford family #4 Quick! Doctor sew up Sue, she can’t have tax credits for more than 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth was that latest vlog? Everyone talking over each other and that fake laugh that Sue does is so irritating!

Reactions: 4
According to sue on insta Tillies op is still going ahead as planned. That suprises me!

The risk of serious infection and long term muscular damage increases the longer the frame is kept on, so her op is considered a priority.

Reactions: 10
I dont get how they can afford all those children on one wage?? Ive just had my 3rd and all ready worried ill have to go back to work early as maternity pay isnt enough. We've been saving what we can during my pregnancy and doing bank shifts but it will only last so long. I would love more children but can neither afford it and im such a high risk pregnancy, same as sue, its not worth risking my life and leaving my kids without a mother. Counting my blessing that I have 3 beautiful girls, not many people are fortunate to have a baby at all. Wish sue would put her health and her other children first, instead of her need to have more children

Reactions: 8
I dont get how they can afford all those children on one wage?? Ive just had my 3rd and all ready worried ill have to go back to work early as maternity pay isnt enough. We've been saving what we can during my pregnancy and doing bank shifts but it will only last so long. I would love more children but can neither afford it and im such a high risk pregnancy, same as sue, its not worth risking my life and leaving my kids without a mother. Counting my blessing that I have 3 beautiful girls, not many people are fortunate to have a baby at all. Wish sue would put her health and her other children first, instead of her need to have more children
It is topped up massively with tax credits and child benefit

Reactions: 4
5ADB3188-85B2-4757-B9E0-3955C44A06D5.jpeg

That Instagram posts really shows how much their kids are going to struggle. To learn effectively they’ll need a private space where they aren’t being disturbed by their siblings, especially for the older kids. They hardly have enough space on that table. And you can clearly see in the background that Katie is teaching one of the boys (Josh?). Should she not be focusing on her own work? Doesn’t look like very much work is going on, not a surprise at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
View attachment 99002
That Instagram posts really shows how much their kids are going to struggle. To learn effectively they’ll need a private space where they aren’t being disturbed by their siblings, especially for the older kids. They hardly have enough space on that table. And you can clearly see in the background that Katie is teaching one of the boys (Josh?). Should she not be focusing on her own work? Doesn’t look like very much work is going on, not a surprise at all.
I think that pic is purely for social media, it looks very staged.

Reactions: 18
Just seen that picture and it's very frustrating to look at. All I can notice is once again the older kids looking after the youngers ones and the two boys closest to the camera looks fed up/done with trying to learn. It's a shame mom is taking a photo instead of helping her kids.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 99002
I feel like there's still some kids missing? Is it James(?) that's younger than Katie and still in secondary? Isn't he part of Sue's 'classroom', or is he not good enough to make the cut for social media? Is Katie still in school or had she left?

Reactions: 1
I feel like there's still some kids missing? Is it James(?) that's younger than Katie and still in secondary? Isn't he part of Sue's 'classroom', or is he not good enough to make the cut for social media? Is Katie still in school or had she left?
I think Katie is in college studying childcare. She’s the only one who can effectively study from home!
Yeah... James is missing but I think he is year 11 age so his GCSE have been cancelled, nothing to study for I guess?

Reactions: 2
I think Katie is in college studying childcare. She’s the only one who can effectively study from home!
Yeah... James is missing but I think he is year 11 age so his GCSE have been cancelled, nothing to study for I guess?
Thanks for the clarification! Wow, I didn't realise that they had cancelled GCSE 😮

A typical staged Insta photo😴 I feel sorry for these kids can't anything be done in private anymore?

I also hate the fake laugh Sue does btw. 😂

Reactions: 8
None of the kids were at school last week and she did f-all with them. Now all the schools are off trying to fit in with the rest of the instagrabbers! Supermum??!! She barely finished primary school herself before getting pregnant at 13.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.