The Radford Family #36 Riddled with pox and need new socks, Sue needs to sort her locks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she didn’t get this version of the cybex. Chav pram for a chav family. I saw a girl with it once, it looks worse in the flesh. Big gold wings on the sides lmao
That pram is absolutely disgusting. Well suited to a Radford.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she didn’t get this version of the cybex. Chav pram for a chav family. I saw a girl with it once, it looks worse in the flesh. Big gold wings on the sides lmao
The pram with the wings on the side was the "dream pram" that Millie was desperate for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The pram with the wings on the side was the "dream pram" that Millie was desperate for.
That is so funny; I thought I’d seen that chavvy angel wing pram before. I know there is no chance anyone where I live would be seen dead with one…. Now I remember Millie was hinting for one 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
The newest vlog when they’re on the walk sue just walks off infront leaving Heidi behind for Connor to deal with. Her younger kids are everyone’s responsibility except hers

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
£1600 for a pram. Just back from a haven hoilday and spent less including spends and eating out. We had a graco evo for our first two then a mothercare journey for number 3.

Reactions: 12
So Sue is taking the kids away for a weekend away without Nowull. Apparently he’s got to work. Guessing Chloe’s going on maternity leave.

So Sue is taking the kids away for a weekend away without Nowull. Apparently he’s got to work. Guessing Chloe’s going on maternity leave.
Chloe did post recently that it’s coming up to her last shift before she goes on maternity leave.

Reactions: 11
Don’t worry we have a primark haul to look fwd to…. Can you imagine all the tit she has bought. As she thinks she’s sum sort of celebrity with her kids only wearing things once!

Reactions: 12
that's the ugliest bleeping pram I've ever seen.

• Haha
Yeah . There is not enough council properties about. I’m sure Sophie is in social housing also. It’s going to be A social house for every radford child. Why don’t sue and Noel help them get a house and save for all their kids future instead of the constant wasting money
Why they don’t teach the kids how to get a trade or a degree is beyond me?

“We bought a motor home we don’t know how to use” HOW FUNNY ARE WE NOWULLLLLLLLL 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I’ve neighbors who do the motor home down the street on the weekends. I don’t get it. It seems like a ton of work to me

Reactions: 10
I love a new pram 😂. I get a new pram and then a new stroller for each one😂 . But I justify it because I donate all my old ones to a local baby place. So I get all nice new and a family get really well looked after pram.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This has told the Tattlers. Look, Noel does do some work and Sue can look after the kids! Except she can't (legally) drive even all of her primary aged children in the Trampervan so someone has got to be helping her out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.